Jiren vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Who wins?

carver9
Someone's feelings is hurt.

Blindside12
Trying to see where Jiren ranks in the comic verse.

TethAdamTheRock
Bait thread.

carver9
Originally posted by Blindside12
Trying to see where Jiren ranks in the comic verse.

He shook infinity at a fraction of his power. Start there.

Blindside12
And Molecule Man beat back the most powerful incarnation of Beyonder who could destroy infinite universes by thought.

RealityWarper
Molecule Man blinks and Jiren is erased from existence.

bbrem123
Made a similar thread here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=646519

Blindside12
thx

SSJGGogeta
Classic Molecule Man? Sharts, and Jiren's universe is gone.

Current Molecule Man? Jiren glares at him so hard, he explodes.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Someone's feelings is hurt. *are

NemeBro
Originally posted by Blindside12
And Molecule Man beat back the most powerful incarnation of Beyonder who could destroy infinite universes by thought. Wait, did you make this classic/pre-retcon Molecule Man?

That guy would kill a billion Zen-oh's with a gesture.

Inedian
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wait, did you make this classic/pre-retcon Molecule Man?

That guy would kill a billion Zen-oh's with a gesture.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Current Owen is probably just as, if not more powerful than Classic Owen. Specifically Owen after gaining the power of the Beyonders. Guy stripped God Doom of his power without so much as a gesture, his power recreated the entire Omniverse, he put an omniverse into a box, etc.

Blindside12
Wait.. current Owen got all his powers back?

carver9
Lol... he is FAR more powerful than he was before. Possibly the most powerful being that has ever existed in Marvel.

RealityWarper
Lol... he is FAR more powerful than he was before. Possibly the most powerful being that has ever existed in Marvel.

Less powerful than Sentry.

carver9
Reality, you don't even believe the things you mention when it comes to Sentry. I know you don't (even though you'll deny it).

RealityWarper
Reality, you don't even believe the things you mention when it comes to Sentry. I know you don't (even though you'll deny it).

I don't believe.

I know.

That's a fact, shown on panel.

bbrem123
hahahaha ^

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123
hahahaha ^

*BANG*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

AuraAngel
I thought TOAA was the strongest?

I dunno comics.

NewGuy01
Well, sure, but I guess. But TOAA is about as active of a player in the marvel universe as the christian god is in ours, so it's understandable not to really consider him in these things.

AuraAngel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

AuraAngel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not just universes. Multiverses. smile

ares834
Shame they are such shitty boring characters. sad

SSJGGogeta
Oh, but the almighty Sentry can one-panel current Molecule Man.

Galan007
Worth noting that Al Ewing(the guy who wrote "The Ultimates"wink uses the words 'Multiverse' and 'Omniverse' interchangeably -- for whatever reason, he uses BOTH words to describe an infinite amount of universes... This is a sharp contrast to the 'classic' definition of Omniverse, which described an infinite amount of multiverses.

*The difference there is VAST -- I'm talking infinite orders of magnitude vast.

I only bring this up because some people tend to assume that current Owen was operating in a 'classic' Omniversal capacity there... But as I mentioned above: we now know that the 'Omniverse' he keeps in a box is no different than a standard multiverse -- it's just a continuum comprised of infinite universes(NOT infinite multiverses.)

IOW, it's much easier(and causes a LOT less confusion) to call current Owen what he really is: a casual multiversal power. That said, he is still the top dog in Marvel, bar none... Dude is packing the power of the entire race of Beyonders. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
I hope you could tell I was being sarcastic.

That's not going to stop RealityWarper from bringing it up. Sentry is clearly the strongest in Marvel, given that he can casually manhandle Owen, yada yada yada.

Galan007
Lol, I have RW on ignore... No clue at all what he says. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, I have RW on ignore... No clue at all what he says. thumb up

So do I, lol. I'm just going off of what he's been known to troll about.

Off-topic, we should start betting on the Deronn vs Skillz debate. laughing

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I hope you could tell I was being sarcastic.

That's not going to stop RealityWarper from bringing it up. Sentry is clearly the strongest in Marvel, given that he can casually manhandle Owen, yada yada yada.

Yes. That's a fact and the story was simple enough for a kid to understand so when a full grown man doesn't get it that's worrying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.