Mass Shooting Prevented by Grandmother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grandmother-foils-teens-plot-to-carry-out-school-shooting-in-washington/

So I suppose one of the ways we can stop mass shootings in the US is for idiots to keep journals about shooting up things and for those idiots to have nosy grandmothers?

NotXYZsock
There is already a thread for this dadudez

Beniboybling
oh those darn kids, at it again with their semi automatic rifles.

MythLord
"Back in my day, it wasn't so easy to kill! You had to work for it! We used real weapons like knives! You kids today and yer fancy bullets!"

Beniboybling
i wonder if they've started giving them out in cereal boxes yet...

Flyattractor
This is true. If this Kid had had Parents (Grand or otherwise)
that actually Loved Him and raised him right. This would most likely probably been Prevented. But This little shit was pretty much raised by the state. So yeah.

Laws don't stop crime. They are just what we use to Judge those who break them.

Beni is a Child of the state and that is why He is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Person.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Oh Look. The GAY puts down Traditional Family Values.

What a SHOCK!!!!!

Beni. You are a HORRIBLE PERSON!

smokin'

Robtard
If only the grandmother had her own assault rifle, she could have stopped this...

Flyattractor
My Grandma didn't need one.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NotXYZsock
There is already a thread for this dadudez

We don't have a "Mass Shootings Prevented by Grandma", thread, however. awesome

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Beni is a Child of the state and that is why He is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Person.

I was told by his mother that he pees while sitting down to defy the Patriarchy. And he wears pants with all his dresses to be as gender neutral as possible. And he puts lipstick on his butthole for obvious reasons.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was told by his mother that he pees while sitting down to defy the Patriarchy. And he wears pants with all his dresses to be as gender neutral as possible. And he puts lipstick on his butthole for obvious reasons.

You worry me sometimes, mate.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden101
You worry me sometimes, mate.

I get where he's coming from, tbh.

If you look at the big picture, what's it all amount to? All this SJW crap?

The way I see it, it works like this:

1. Some professors somewhere publish's controversial paper, to further career.

2. Paper is weeded out from shuffle by someone in media, because controversey sells.

3. Most of public eats it up because "human interest". Small part also eats up, because "anger".

4. White guy in low end, dead end career feels neglected no one cares about their crappy life.

5. Twitter trolls from both ends. Shitstorm across the internet.

6. Professor makes comfortable living giving speech's, university gets presteige, media gets ratings, publics enjoys getting angry.

7. The subject of all this is still being oppressed by life, eating shit sandwhich's.

And it goes on like that.

All this SJW stuff is about everyone BUT the topic. Best they get is for one or two to be part of a "quota", or a guest, and the rest can burn..

Beniboybling
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was told by his mother that he pees while sitting down to defy the Patriarchy. And he wears pants with all his dresses to be as gender neutral as possible. And he puts lipstick on his butthole for obvious reasons. that's private information. embarrasment

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The GAYdat me

Kurk
The moral of the story is that we should ban guitar cases so kids can't sneak guns into school as easily

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kurk
The moral of the story is that we should ban guitar cases so kids can't sneak guns into school as easily

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Yeah. You can sneak more in in a Tuba Case anyway.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
dat me

https://media.tenor.co/images/9ea1dbae2bbde79b06aad09637877e1f/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.