How Impressive is Kanan's Last Feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLWPlVN0MM

->Keeps a massive explosion at bay with his hand. at one point he only uses one hand and is simultaneously tking Hera
->Pushes a ship a good distance

Zenwolf
It's Oneness apparently, so for that it's pretty good.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It's Oneness apparently, so for that it's pretty good.
Quote?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Quote?

I mean it's pretty obvious given the way the scene was set and the fact that Kanan's eyes return to normal, it's clearly a one off thing. I think Filoni said it was a Oneness moment, or one of the writers.

Rockydonovang
Good catch zen.Then yeah, it prolly is.

Zenwolf
Good catch zen.Then yeah, it prolly is.

Here.

https://youtu.be/gapXiLIYifI?t=291

Yeah, it was a Oneness moment.

Rockydonovang
Here.

https://youtu.be/gapXiLIYifI?t=291

Yeah, it was a Oneness moment.
Great storytelling call. Good episode, albeit, they didn't have to beat us over the head with how in love Kanan and Hera were.

Rebels is lit now, it just took too long.

Nephthys
In terms of canon it's one of the strongest feats. In terms of Legends it uh, its ok I guess.

Zenwolf
Great storytelling call. Good episode, albeit, they didn't have to beat us over the head with how in love Kanan and Hera were.

Rebels is lit now, it just took too long.

I dunno if for me it'll save the whole of it, the seasons did have some pretty great moments, this one obviously included.

We'll see I suppose, but the final episodes do look pretty great.

Rockydonovang
I dunno if for me it'll save the whole of it, the seasons did have some pretty great moments, this one obviously included.

Well, like i said, it took took too long. It gets worse when you remember this was done instead of TCW which was stopped at a point where it was a great show.

Zenwolf
Well, like i said, it took took too long. It gets worse when you remember this was done instead of TCW which was stopped at a point where it was a great show.

True.

Kurk
In canon it's probably the most impressive thing we've seen after Mortikan.

Darth Abonis
My question was: was Kanan using Tutaminitis, Force Barrier or just the application of telekinesis to hold back the flame?

Zenwolf
Looked more like a barrier to me.

|King Joker|
The oneness moment would've had more impact for me if Kanan hadn't already entered oneness like twice before lol

LordOfTheLight
The explosion was pretty massive. In terms of environmental tk this is on par with or better than Yoda's mountain feat. Arguably the best in canon.

Lord Stark
Pretty good. I mean we saw Anakin try to do something similar in TCWs and last mere seconds before the explosion pushed him back.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
The oneness moment would've had more impact for me if Kanan hadn't already entered oneness like twice before lol
This.

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by |King Joker|

It's more "Plotness" at this point.

Nephthys
Yeah, I have to admit its getting pretty ridiculous that they keep doing this. Kanan practically has as many oneness moments as the old EU had in total. Between Rey and him the new canon is over-relying on this plot device.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
It's more "Plotness" at this point. Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, I have to admit its getting pretty ridiculous that they keep doing this. Kanan practically has as many oneness moments as the old EU had in total. Between Rey and him the new canon is over-relying on this plot device. thumb up

Zenwolf
Were the instances of the GI and Maul noted as being Oneness? Cause the way Filoni describes this scene, the other two don't really seem to compare.

Rockydonovang
Were the instances of the GI and Maul noted as being Oneness? Cause the way Filoni describes this scene, the other two don't really seem to compare.
gi wasn't oneness. Maul was per hildago irrc, or was it freddie prince.

Zenwolf
gi wasn't oneness. Maul was per hildago irrc, or was it freddie prince.

Hm, I see...

That said, the music for some moments in the series are really great.

Rockydonovang
Hm, I see...

That said, the music for some moments in the series are really great.
The ending of "thwilight of the apprentince" comes to mind.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Nephthys
In terms of canon it's one of the strongest feats. In terms of Legends it uh, its ok I guess.

Mendax
Originally posted by Nephthys
In terms of canon it's one of the strongest feats. In terms of Legends it uh, its ok I guess. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.