Should the Parkland shooter get the death penalty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Yes or no.

Explain your position on both sides

Silent Master
No, he should get to enjoy being in prison for at least the next 70 years.

Surtur
I would say prison if it's bread and water and solitary for the rest of his life.

If it's this day at the spa stuff, nah, bullet to the brain.

Robtard
Since he's White-compatible and not a Muslim, he's automatically not a terrorist, he's just insane. Last I checked we don't executive the insane.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Since he's White-compatible and not a Muslim, he's automatically not a terrorist, he's just insane. Last I checked we don't executive the insane.

Unless they're insane enough to follow Islam, amirite?! Zing!

Blindside12

What an idiotic statement. He's Cuban.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Unless they're insane enough to follow Islam, amirite?! Zing!

You unknowingly bring up a good point, squirto. If someone is willing to murder a bunch of people because they believe an imaginary sky father wants them to do it for a reward, isn't that being insane?

Surtur
You unknowingly bring up a good point, squirto. If someone is willing to murder a bunch of people because they believe an imaginary sky father wants them to do it for a reward, isn't that being insane?

Seems like it, so insane the ideology that spawned the mental illness should be wiped away completely.

Robtard
Ergo no terrorist are responsible, since they're insane, right? Right?

Surtur
Ergo no terrorist are responsible, since they insane...

^^Straight out of Muhammads pork free mouth.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^^Straight out of Muhammads pork free mouth.

Why the double-standards?

Surtur
Why the double-standards?

I too am wondering why media outlets are so quick to correct lies audience sizes, but lies about this being the 18th school shooting this year? Nothing.

Why if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all.

Bashar Teg

Kurk
Way to derail the thread with your edginess, Robtard. Next time at least give it chance will ya?

Anyway:

I am pro-death penalty, but usually don't support executing some of these mass-murders/terrorists. I was somewhat disappointed when Tsanaev (boston bomber), Ted Bundy, and a few others were sentenced to death because I really think they should be studied and analyzed like animals. Clearly something is messed up with them, but what? Criminal psychologists have a lot to gain by studying these peoples' upbringings, genetics, social influences, etc to try and understand what made them do what they did. Whatever vulnerabilities are found can then be applied to try and prevent other incidents from happening through education of the masses. Fortunately, our execution system is so f*cked up that psychologists will have plenty of time to get answers before they go to death-row.

Robtard
That wasn't me, my first post addressed the topic directly, fgit. So cri moar.

Kurk
That wasn't me, my first post addressed the topic directly, fgit. So cri moar. You were the third response and its intent was to bait Surtur. You didn't address OP for sh1t. Don't deny it.

Robtard
I said "my first post", not "the first post", rtard. Nah, it was on topic, no one was forced to reply to what I said. Stop digging for excuses.

Anyways, it's a stupid topic. FL has the death penalty, so he's likely going to get it unless his lawyer can prove he's mental to the point of not being in control of his actions.

Kurk
I said "my first post", not "the first post", rtard. Nah, it was on topic, no one was forced to reply to what I said. Stop digging for excuses.

Anyways, it's a stupid topic. FL has the death penalty, so he's likely going to get it unless his lawyer can prove he's mental to the point of not being in control of his actions. You're not very good at this are ya? If were serious do you mind justifying why you believe white people are never terrorists?

Robtard
The norm in America when there's a shooter goes down like this:

Black shooter (not a Muslim): He's a thug; we need harsher prison sentences for these thugs

Immigrant shooter: Deport them all and since 2016 "Build the wall!"

Muslim shooter: Terrorist. Terrorist. Terrorist. Islam is shit. Terrorist and since 2016 "Ban Muslims"

White shooter: Mental problems. Lone wolf. What a tragedy. Probably no real way to stop this

ps Better than most others; say hello to your mother for me. Good job derailing the topic :/

Kurk
The norm in America when there's a shooter goes down like this:

Black shooter (not a Muslim): He's a thug; we need harsher prison sentences for these thugs

Immigrant shooter: Deport them all and since 2016 "Build the wall!"

Muslim shooter: Terrorist. Terrorist. Terrorist. Islam is shit. Terrorist and since 2016 "Ban Muslims"

White shooter: Mental problems. Lone wolf. What a tragedy. Probably no real way to stop this

ps Better than most others; say hello to your mother for me. Good job derailing the topic :/ Well it's disappointing to see someone as well-rounded and wise as yourself projecting these stereotypes.

Robtard
Can you not read, Kurk

Badabing
Guys, get back on topic. This partisan filled spite is getting old. If necessary mods will end the nonsense.

As for the thread, I am against executions outside of the battlefield/war.

cdtm
Yes, he should.

The "no death penalty" movement is a sham that only benefits the rich, who can buy themselves into country club prisons.

There isn't any buying your way out of the electric chair, which is why they wanted to nix it..

Emperordmb
I'll keep the stance I've always held, for an offense that warrants the person never being in society again, let the person choose life in prison or death.

Bashar Teg
death penalty is revenge, not justice. nobody ever makes a sober argument in defense of it. either petty whining about some microscopic penny clipping taken out of their taxes, or the old tried and true grandstand "what would you do if it was YOUR ______!".

Kurk
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
death penalty is revenge, not justice. nobody ever makes a sober argument in defense of it. either petty whining about some microscopic penny clipping taken out of their taxes, or the old tried and true grandstand "what would you do if it was YOUR ______!". It's not a microscopic penny when they can repeal the sentence over, and over, and over costing taxpayers millions of dollars in court/legal fees.

Silent Master
The DP ends his suffering too soon.

Emperordmb
death penalty is revenge, not justice.
I do agree with this sentiment. Justice should not be about spite. In an instance such as this such an individual shouldn't be left to wander in society again.

What are your thoughts on my idealistic stance on the death penalty where a person deemed unfit to ever be in society again can elect either the death penalty or life sentence?

dadudemon
I voted yes but I would want to vote "conditionally yes or no."

I want efficiency. I want inmates to work and produce for society. If he can get along with his handlers and inmates, put him to work, give him an education. Rehabilitate him. Make him a tax paying productive member of society.

"What if he murdered your sister in high school!"

Well, two answers:

1. My religious beliefs say I must forgive him.
2. I'd be angry and very very sad. I think I'd want to beat the shit out of him but I would not want to kill him.
3. If I caught him in the act of murdering people, I would probably kill him if I had the means.

Blindside12
This is just pathetic, this guy is rehearsing lines cause he cant remember what happened?

W8t0ydtHKkY

Bashar Teg
using already debunked conspiracy theory dogshit to smear kids for speaking their minds. look at comrade putincuck trying so so hard

Blindside12
What are you talking about? This is a video of this kid rehearsing lines, what is debunked? Video fake now, that isnt David Hogg, those arnt the words coming out of his mouth? Are you stupid, cuck?

Bashar Teg
oh you're so cute TI, you know that?

****ing adorable.

:edit: why the edit? i liked that quaint "i dindu nuffin". it was just so you.

Blindside12
Oh yea, that video is totally fake, that isnt David Hogg, its someone else who looks just like him. So since its not him, who is it boy?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I do agree with this sentiment. Justice should not be about spite. In an instance such as this such an individual shouldn't be left to wander in society again.

What are your thoughts on my idealistic stance on the death penalty where a person deemed unfit to ever be in society again can elect either the death penalty or life sentence?

no i wouldn't support allowing prisoners to commit suicide instead of serving time. i think the entire prison system needs to be reformed at least to the point where suicide won't seem like a kind option. I'm not saying we build sports clubs in prison and put a 60" 4k tv in every cell, but the system as it stands seems backwards and evil.

Mindset
Bring back gladiator matches.

Let him fight.

Blindside12
no i wouldn't support allowing prisoners to commit suicide instead of serving time. i think the entire prison system needs to be reformed at least to the point where suicide won't seem like a kind option. I'm not saying we build sports clubs in prison and put a 60" 4k tv in every cell, but the system as it stands seems backwards and evil.

So where do we put school shooters?

Emperordmb
You know, I may be on the right now overall, but I definitely agree more with the Democrats on the state of our prison systems.

It's inhumane, people get away with serious shit there, and having any part of the prison system privatized incentivizes a lobby to get more people in jail.

Flyattractor
I say we Execute him via Hard Labor. Bullet to the brain or gassed way too merciful.

BackFire
I am against the death penalty.

That said, if it's going to exist and be used, this guy's as good a candidate as any.

Beniboybling
i voted yes, 17 dead teens isnt enough, why not extend the body count and make it a round number.

Nibedicus
Put them to work with microexplosives implanted in their brains suicide squad style.

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
i voted yes, 17 dead teens isnt enough, why not extend the body count and make it a round number.

18 ain't round... Its THICCC

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll keep the stance I've always held, for an offense that warrants the person never being in society again, let the person choose life in prison or death.

thumb up

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Put them to work with microexplosives implanted in their brains suicide squad style.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.