Kratos vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Kratos with the blades of chaos. Deathstroke with his promethium blades and guns and armor. Both have their healing. Kratos roughly at Deathstroke's level physically, not ridiculous levels.

https://s14.postimg.org/budmbgcwt/Slade46.jpg

vs.

https://s14.postimg.org/lex8ycpe5/ZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

xJLxKing
Kratos rips him to shreds

Vanguard
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Kratos rips him to shreds

Promethium is indestructible....Slade has the better tactical mind....id give Kratos the edge in weapons....maybe.

Parmaniac
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/mi9kr4bxht9exjh9r9qu.gif

Vanguard
I like the gif. But read the OP. Kratos physically is all over the place. Here, he's roughly Slade level.

Parmaniac
Then DS

xJLxKing

Vanguard
Deathstroke is superhuman. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

xJLxKing

Vanguard
This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF

https://s14.postimg.org/akfswn3s1/ZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Vanguard
A weakened Slade knocks Batman out with concrete fragments the size of pickup trucks.

https://s14.postimg.org/z27wk93ox/Slade24.png

One Big Mob
With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.

Vanguard
Originally posted by One Big Mob
With all due respect, Priest can lick the underside of carver's toenails if he thinks anyone should take that seriously.

One shot from Deathstroke or Cap can split Daredevil or Batman's skull open?

I don't mean to disrespect Priest in the least here, but he's dumber than Carver's sperm siblings that didn't make it to the egg.

You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you???

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Vanguard
You are a walking contradiction.

Don't you think Priest did his research and came to this conclusion BEFORE he started writing Deathstroke??? Much more research than you??? Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21

Vanguard
Not if he thinks a Cap level being can split a DareBats level beings head in with a punch, no. Batdevil has far too many instances of let's just say surviving to make it easy... punches on and above that level to just assume DeathCap is a head splitter.
I don't think he did any research at all. I think he just went "Uh super human beats human human"

Look man, I respect the heck out of Topher Priest, which is why with a heavy heart I think that the entirety of the load that Carver8 blew into Carvella1 was more intelligent than what Chris is saying. And that's including the near miss TrisomyCarver21

Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched?

One Big Mob
Lets just focus on Deathstroke. Because physically I believe Deathtroke>Cap. Deathstroke, from his inception, had his strength increased tenfold. And he was already a legendary soldier in incredible shape with unmatched fighting prowess before the enhancement. That's a few notches above Cap.

Someone with that type of strength definitely COULD split a humans head open. Why is that far fetched? That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.

Vanguard
That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.
Yes humans. Dareman is far from being portrayed as a human though. These are people that regularly go against Spider-Man level beings. Way above 10 human range, and still not enough to head split. I'm not saying who wins or not, I'm saying that taking the word of someone who think contrary to evidence that AmericaStroke can split Devilman's head open with a punch is tenuous ground to say the least.

Look man, when my dad left us, Christopher Priest came in and took care of my mom and her kids. I love the guy like a father, he's always been there for me. Which is why I say with no happiness, that his word isn't worth all the toes on Carver9toes' feet.

I am amused and confused

cdtm
This is what Priest says about Deathstrokes stats compared to that of Batman. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU"RE PISSING ME OFF

https://s14.postimg.org/akfswn3s1/ZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sounds reasonable.

I'd love to hear his opinion on a certain dragon riding martial artist.

Stoic
Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.

spetznaz

Stoic

DarkSaint85

Vanguard
Originally posted by Stoic
Giving Kratos Deathstroke level strength is a huge handicap here, no matter what argument is launched in an attempt to deny it. That being said, Deathstroke would likely win because of the handicap in place. At full power Kratos would rip his face off.

Well if Kratos is the man like so many of you say. It shouldn't really matter that much. Deathstroke's strength, although low Superhuman, is still Superhuman.

Stoic
Well if Kratos is the man like so many of you say. It shouldn't really matter that much. Deathstroke's strength, although low Superhuman, is still Superhuman.

Or perhaps you'd like to turn that around and say the same thing while omitting Kratos, and replacing him with Slade. Those Chaos Blades would cut the meat off of Slade's back like it was bacon. Kratos whipped giants that made Godzilla look small. Don't take it to heart, Slade is just over his head without the handicap.

Take note that when Batman slams Diana, that she is neither stunned, or winded, she is also capable of grabbing Batman with her free hand if she so chose but PIS is what PIS does.

meep-meep
That's not what your boy Chrissy P said though.

laughing out loud

Don't change ever.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Stoic
Or perhaps you'd like to turn that around and say the same thing while omitting Kratos, and replacing him with Slade. Those Chaos Blades would cut the meat off of Slade's back like it was bacon. Kratos whipped giants that made Godzilla look small. Don't take it to heart, Slade is just over his head without the handicap.

Take note that when Batman slams Diana, that she is neither stunned, or winded, she is also capable of grabbing Batman with her free hand if she so chose but PIS is what PIS does.

I think PIS should be prohibited, absolutely banned from peoples vocabulary. Either that, or skill should be more appreciated. I have an easier time accepting CIS.

Stoic
I think PIS should be prohibited, absolutely banned from peoples vocabulary. Either that, or skill should be more appreciated. I have an easier time accepting CIS.

Well in this case PIS is what we saw in that scan. Diana wasn't trying, and Batman wouldn't ever be able to defeat her if she was. She has too many options, and the speed difference between the two is out of this world. She can destroy mountains with her impacts, this means that she could kill him without ever even having to hit him.

Vanguard

Jmanghan
Promethium is indestructible....Slade has the better tactical mind....id give Kratos the edge in weapons....maybe. Kratos 100% has the edge in weapons.

Parmaniac
I doubt the blades of chaos would do all that much damage. I mean Slades sword and staff absorb all kinds of energy and redirect it.

https://s17.postimg.cc/sy47dmlpb/Slade74.jpg Medusa's Head /thread

MrMind
still going with kratos even with the stip

Vanguard
Can't think of a good excuse to post this. So yeah, Slade wins.

https://s14.postimg.cc/4ytxzihup/Zdeathstroke.jpg

Stoic
Kratos still rips the meat off of him.

Adam Grimes
Christroke loses his life. Horribly most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.