The Death Star - Dark Side Nexus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
What do you think?
I think it would make a lot of sense given that Galen could "barely" stand against Sidious and Vader on the Death Star. But his clone managed to beat Vader on Kamino.

Darth Abonis
No. Starkiller's clone had more experience and was only fighting Vader. All of Starkiller's skill prior to his death was flash-imaged into the clone.

Freedon Nadd
Ok. You don't understand the context

FreshestSlice
Ignoring that Marek still used the Dark Side and that he also barely defeated Vader on Kamino.

Darth Abonis
It wasn't a nexus. It had only existed for 5 years. Nexuses are usually ancient.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Ignoring that Marek still used the Dark Side and that he also barely defeated Vader on Kamino.

Kamino is not a nexus.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
It wasn't a nexus. It had only existed for 5 years. Nexuses are usually ancient.

You could be right. But darksiders do have the capacity to imbue places and objects with the energies of the dark side. Given Palpatine spends most of his time in his throne room on the Death Star. It makes a lot of sense that some parts would get saturated with dark side power.

Darth Abonis
I actually think because its completely artificial in nature, makes it even harder to summon the Force on it

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Kamino is not a nexus.
Entirely the point.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I actually think because its completely artificial in nature, makes it even harder to summon the Force on it

Items are also artificial in nature.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Entirely the point.

Galen's clone isn't Galen 100%. It's possible he wouldn't be as strong as the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.