FakeCNN Gives Survivor Scripted Questions for the Parkland Shooting Town Hall Debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Instead of letting the survivor ask his own questions, CNN tells him he has to ask questions off a script they wrotelaughing out loud

Just pathetic

Kurk
Oh, manipulation by the leftists as usual!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Blindside12
Remember, because CNN did it, its ok, you wont see any libtards in here saying this was wrong.

Blindside12
Townhall disaster

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2018/02/21/insanity-cnn-town-hall-student-questions-loeschs-motherhood

Bashar Teg
wait...op is a phaggot?

Blindside12
https://goo.gl/CiXmQH

Link should be working now.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wait...op is a phaggot?

Hows that dump, you call a "home?"

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Blindside12
Instead of letting the survivor ask his own questions, CNN tells him he has to ask questions off a script they wrotelaughing out loud

Just pathetic
Why does your link keep taking me to a blank page that says "Untitled"

Blindside12
Why cant you scroll down?

https://goo.gl/CiXmQH

Link should be working now.

Surtur
CNN is of course denying it now.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
CNN is of course denying it now.

which of course is proof that it's true.

if they had not denied it, that would be proof too. clown

Surtur

Blindside12

Now you do believe the shooting victim? Hilarious

Bashar Teg
yes i know you find school shootings hilarious. you get to have fun smearing the victims online. hooray! sick c*nt.

Blindside12
Says the guy smearing the victims, sick c*ntthumb up

Robtard

Bingo

Blindside12
Actually not bingo.

Bashar Teg
Actually not bingo.

wow sure proved me wrong. return to your hugbox and celebrate. thumb up

Robtard
Actually not bingo.

Actually it's 100% a bingo. I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten, but Surt and others believed every ridiculous email-dump story about Clinton, one of the reasons was "she's not denying", therefore the blood orgies and cumcakes eating stories etc were all true.

Then when a claim was outright denied, it was magically still true.

Blindside12
It's not bingo, at all.

Blindside12
wow sure proved me wrong. return to your hugbox and celebrate. thumb up

You have a hugbox here daily. Arnt you tired of accusing other people what you are guilty of?

Bashar Teg
that's nice, bozo. thumb up

Blindside12
Whatever you say Obozo.

BackFire
So the fake CNN did this.

What did the real CNN do?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire

Not much. At least according to its ratings.

Flyattractor
Lol....Ben shows that Leftists are truly FASCISTS!!!! And CNN are their little brown shirts.

Bis2TQkIkdI

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually it's 100% a bingo. I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten, but Surt and others believed every ridiculous email-dump story about Clinton, one of the reasons was "she's not denying", therefore the blood orgies and cumcakes eating stories etc were all true.

Then when a claim was outright denied, it was magically still true.

Bingo, Trumpers so cucky.

Flyattractor
Did those Email Dumps come from that BathRoom Server of Hillarys?

Putinbot1
Fake CNN, funny stuff. Fake news from Trumpers.

Flyattractor
Boop Boop Beep Beep

Blindside12
This keeps getting better and better. Now CNN and the left are discrediting students at the school shooting.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/parkland-student-details-exchange-with-cnn-producer-he-claims-fed-him-scripted-questions/

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-vigorously-denies-scripting-town-hall-questions-abolutely-no-truth-to-this/

Blindside12
Somebodies lying and it sounds like its CNN.

https://goo.gl/HJHAEs

Surtur
Also, the more I listened to this entire townhall...I noticed something, one of the kids references the fake news that Chris Cuomo tweeted out about some 20 yr. old buying a gun in 5 minutes with no background check and an expired ID.

What is going on at CNN? Tweeting is bad enough, but that entire townhall got huge ratings for CNN. It was pure propaganda.

Blindside12
Cuomo lied, this was proven. The kid didnt actually buy the gun.

Surtur
Cuomo lied, this was proven. The kid didnt actually buy the gun.

Indeed, and yet he doubled down when called out. Then the propaganda was repeated by one of these "smart" teens on live television.

Then you have MSNBC going after Rick Scott for not being at his office to talk with protesters. Spoiler alert: he was at a funeral for one of the victims.

They are going after their own, too. Dems went after a Dem who skipped the gun vote in Florida on Tuesday, also to attend one of the funerals. He knew his vote wouldn't have made a difference. So, I can't fault him. He wasn't in a bar he was at a funeral for one of the victims.

Blindside12

Robtard

Turns out CNN didn't do it, the email exchange was altered to look like they did. Trumpers at it again.

Bashar Teg
all the loyal servants of putin did such a speedy job of circulating it. good job, cucks thumb up

Robtard
Hannity said he's going to apologize and correct the fake news story he ran. *trollface*

Surtur
Hannity said he's going to apologize and correct the fake news story he ran. *trollface*

Right after all the networks correct the bullshit they ran about the Florida shooting being the 18th school shooting this year, etc. I'm sure.

Robtard
^ "But, but, butttt!" coping mechs because he fell for more fake news

BackFire
Turns out CNN didn't do it, the email exchange was altered to look like they did. Trumpers at it again.

Who altered it?

Surtur
^ "But, but, butttt!" coping mechs because he fell for more fake news

Aww, triggered?

Robtard
Who altered it?

https://www.snopes.com/did-cnn-give-shooting-survivor-questions/

Trumpers love their fake news

Surtur
Rob I doubt these uninformed teens are Trump supporters.

Robtard
IOW: "I fell for fake news again and now I'm trying to spin." -Surtur

Surtur
IOW: "I fell for fake news again and now I'm trying to spin." -Surtur

Just to be clear, you realize these teens spewed fake news from CNN, yes? In addition to just retarded CNN talking points.

Robtard
"On 21 February 2018, a week after a gunman killed seventeen people during a mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida, a survivor of the attack accused CNN of trying to dictate what he should say during a town hall the event hosted to address gun safety arguments in the wake of the massacre."

-FALSE-

Surtur
It's awful if they changed it. Then again, the same excuse leftists use for believing shit about Trump that turned out to be false is "it seemed like it would be something he'd do". Surely you're going to apply that logic here too.

Robtard

Bashar Teg
not only will that be conveniently ignored presently, they'll keep repeating the nothing-burger over the coming weeks/months as if it was the truth. you know the drill.

Blindside12
Considering CNN gave Hillary debate questions in the town hall against Bernie, do you blame anyone for believing they wouldnt pull some more dumbshit like that again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.