Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Not that I think much of significance will actually happen from all these talks and meetings over gun regulations and shootings, at least not right away. There's going to be more bloodshed and the same "what do, what do" debates many times over before something truly changing happens in this country.

But let's say the Trump admin implements the more intensive background checks and makes it mandatory for gun owners to pass a mental fitness test. How confident are you that you'd pass to be a gun owner?

-I'll start. I don't own a gun, though I've toyed with the idea of buying one many a time. But I am 99.99999% confident I would pass both a background check (never been arrested) and a mental fitness test.

jaden101
Probably not.

I'm a lunatic.

ArtificialGlory
I may or may not have to lie, but I'd pass.

Nibedicus
I could probably pass. Been trained to use a gun since I was 7. Dad was a big hunting nut and we owned the only outdoor gun range in town. So I should pass proficiency requirements (if they do decide to do that). Also, my position at work requires me to take periodical psyche exams and I seem to pass it with flying colors. stick out tongue I've never been arrested and haven't had so much as a parking ticket my whole life (and I'm 41).

Personally, that actually made me hate guns and I don't currently own one and never have (what guns I used to train was always provided to me) but having a family is starting to challenge that notion. I am proud to say that I haven't succumbed to my fears just yet. stick out tongue

Silent Master
I've already passed multiple background checks and I'm over 99% sure I'd easily pass a mental health check.

jaden101
Originally posted by Silent Master
I've already passed multiple background checks and I'm over 99% sure I'd easily pass a mental health check.

If you're not 100% certain then you shouldn't even try.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Probably not.

I'm a lunatic.

It's called "fake it till you make it". Geez.

Kurk
I'm clean af, so I'd pass. My "ethnicity" may arouse suspicion in some old white men, but it'd come to pass once they have a convo with me.

Silent Master

Are you still using that strawman?

jaden101
Are you still using that strawman?

😂 come on. That was a good one.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm clean af, so I'd pass. My "ethnicity" may arouse suspicion in some old white men, but it'd come to pass once they have a convo with me.

There was that incident in Kansas where some White Trump supporter shot at two Indian men; killing one. Thinking they were Middle Eastern terrorist.

Robtard

#gottem

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
There was that incident in Kansas where some White Trump supporter shot at two Indian men; killing one. Thinking they were Middle Eastern terrorist.

awful

Silent Master
😂 come on. That was a good one.

I suppose it's an ok strawman.

Kurk
There was that incident in Kansas where some White Trump supporter shot at two Indian men; killing one. Thinking they were Middle Eastern terrorist. Killed one, maimed the other. White trash like him can be weeded out through intelligence/psych tests before purchasing the gun. Fortunately he was indicted on hate crime. Also don't forget the other white man took a bullet for the Indian trying to protect him smile . Also this took place in a bar, so maybe alcohol restrictions/bans isn't such a bad idea if booze aided this looney.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kurk
Killed one, maimed the other. White trash like him can be weeded out through intelligence/psych tests before purchasing the gun. Fortunately he was indicted on hate crime. Also don't forget the other white man took a bullet for the Indian trying to protect him smile . Also this took place in a bar, so maybe alcohol restrictions/bans isn't such a bad idea if booze aided this looney.

Goddamn! What a come back.

Robtard
Um, gun-reformers have pushed in not allowing guns in places like bars, due to the high risk of intoxication . The NRA cucks cry "but muh 2nd mend'ment!" You're both welcome.

SquallX

snowdragon
I'm positive I would pass

Robtard

Kurk
Yeah, you're the well documented liar in here, boyo.

I was talking about NRA cucks though. The NRA itself though (iirc) believes guns should be allowed in establishments were alcohol is served, they just advise not to drink or to drink responsibly if you're strapped. Didn't seem to work in Kansas. The culprit just retrieved it from his car. Why don't we focus on this drug that impairs peoples' way of thinking? It only makes the most sense.

Robtard
Your silly phaggot's deflection angle here is especially funny because I don't do drugs and I don't drink, but in case you didn't know, we've tried prohibition already; it was disastrous. The war on drugs, it's another disaster. Keep up.

Bashar Teg
Your silly phaggot's deflection angle here is especially funny because I don't do drugs and I don't drink, but in case you didn't know, we've tried prohibition already; it was disastrous. The war on drugs, it's another disaster.

it wasn't disastrous for organized crime.

Adam_PoE
Not that I think much of significance will actually happen from all these talks and meetings over gun regulations and shootings, at least not right away. There's going to be more bloodshed and the same "what do, what do" debates many times over before something truly changing happens in this country.

But let's say the Trump admin implements the more intensive background checks and makes it mandatory for gun owners to pass a mental fitness test. How confident are you that you'd pass to be a gun owner?

-I'll start. I don't own a gun, though I've toyed with the idea of buying one many a time. But I am 99.99999% confident I would pass both a background check (never been arrested) and a mental fitness test.

I have had to pass harder background checks for various roles. I have 100% confidence I would pass.

jaden101
I suppose it's an ok strawman.

I bow to your expert knowledge on the subject of strawmanship.

dadudemon

Background Check: I've been given security clearances, for years. Didn't commit any crimes since the last security clearance so I will be good. smile

Mental Health: No issues, here.

I should be able to get a gun even if they made the requirements super super strict in both categories.

Blindside12

Would you trade $100 billion a year for school security for the $100 billion we spend on illegal immigration?

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
Would you trade $100 billion a year for school security for the $100 billion we spend on illegal immigration?

Source of these figures? They seem made up; maybe I'm wrong.

Also, you didn't answer the thread. Do you think you'd pass a comprehension background and mental check?

Blindside12
Source of these figures? They seem made up; maybe I'm wrong.

Also, you didn't answer the thread. Do you think you'd pass a comprehension background and mental check?

Studies have ranged from $85 billion to $113 billion. So lets just say $100 billion. Averaging across 50 states about $2 billion in state losses.

Of coarse I would pass.

Robtard
Only 2bil per state? Pfft. Then why not both? But what does that have to do with this thread?

Blindside12
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757

Can you just answer the question, I answered yours.

Robtard
Does that account for what they bring in, because each illegal immigrant isn't a Surtur sitting on his ass collecting tax payer funded benefits while getting high every day of their life.

Blindside12
Jokes aside. How does a person bring in anything? They come here and they send their money home. So sure they fill that spot in the economy for a short time untill they are caught, replaced by the next illegal or the season is over.

Blindside12
Also automation is farming and ag is replacing tens of thousands of workers and pickers. Soon we wont even need humans to process agriculture, or vastly less.

CroftAlice
Very confident.

But it's pointless,humanity will always find a way to kill each other.

Emperordmb
WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

Impediment
I'd pass with flying colors.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

Best idea yet.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Best idea yet.

Too bad the Left is more concerned with Gun Reform then Family Values Reform.

Leftist Family Values. Or lack There Of....

Mindship
I'd pass with soaring colors.

Mindship
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.