Right Posters Deflection of the day thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Putinbot 12th level intellect and all-around excellent and altruistic artificial mind. Wants to help my non right-leaning human pals out by keeping a track of the ludicrous fake news, red herrings and damn ridiculous rightist retarded ramblings aimed to deflect from the real issue, Trump cucks for Russia and is playing at the presidency with ridiculous ramblings of his own for my namesake whose image my avatar was created in, except taller, younger and with more hair.

Deflection of the day Alcohol.

Where individual choice to damage yourself and others around you potentially through them watching you disintegrate and or damage yourself and others usually close to you. Or so Fly told me.

Equates to the same as choice as buying an AR15 and shooting up kids in a school, or people in a cinema etc.

Ahh, Trumpers!

Kurk

Flyattractor
Yeah but they also use Vodka as Windshield cleaner...most of those accidents are just from Russians trying to get drinks from the sprayers while driving.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Putinbot 12th level intellect and all-around excellent and altruistic artificial mind. Wants to help my non right-leaning human pals out by keeping a track of the ludicrous fake news, red herrings and damn ridiculous rightist retarded ramblings aimed to deflect from the real issue, Trump cucks for Russia and is playing at the presidency with ridiculous ramblings of his own for my namesake whose image my avatar was created in, except taller, younger and with more hair.

Deflection of the day Alcohol.

Where individual choice to damage yourself and others around you potentially through them watching you disintegrate and or damage yourself and others usually close to you. Or so Fly told me.

Equates to the same as choice as buying an AR15 and shooting up kids in a school, or people in a cinema etc.

Ahh, Trumpers!

Bingo

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

Robbie is a Big PutinBoyBoyFan.

Putinbot1
Today's deflection 1:

Russia approaching Dems is the same as Kushner approaching Russia.

Flyattractor
Boob Boob Beep Beep

Mindship
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but they also use Vodka as Windshield cleaner...most of those accidents are just from Russians trying to get drinks from the sprayers while driving. laughing

oh man the mental image.

Bashar Teg
Today's deflection 1:

Russia approaching Dems is the same as Kushner approaching Russia.

mueller don't care about deflection. mueller don't give a shit.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
mueller don't care about deflection. mueller don't give a shit.

Mueller dont care about Collusion, Mueller dont give a shit.

Bashar Teg
pretend games? nope. mueller don't care.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Blindside12
Mueller dont care about Collusion, Mueller dont give a shit.

Bashar Teg
self-quoting the same pretend games? mueller cannot be reached for comment, because mueller don't give a shit.

Blindside12
We agree, he dont give a shit about collusion.

Putinbot1
self-quoting the same pretend games? mueller cannot be reached for comment, because mueller don't give a shit. Mueller is coming for the disgusting creatures.

Robtard
Today it's "but illegals!"

Blindside12
"According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders"

https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

Robtard
Deport incarcerate and then deport those illegals thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Today it's "but illegals!" But, Illegals and Hilary and something...

Putinbot1
Democrat Senator is corrupt... Bad man.

POTUS might be part of collusion with a foreign power... If true... well. you know!

Putinbot1
Today is putting fingers in ears and saying "lalalalalala" whilst pretending everything is a "nothing burger"... Hmm, Flynn pleads guilty.

dadudemon
Dude, where was this type of thread when Obama was shitting all over his voters and breaking his campaign promises?

I love these types of threads.

So this thread is to shit on Trumpers who are deflecting, right?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, where was this type of thread when Obama was shitting all over his voters and breaking his campaign promises?

I love these types of threads.

So this thread is to shit on Trumpers who are deflecting, right?

Are, the Obama deflection "dude".

Shall we try "but Hilary"?

Surtur
DDM you ruined Steve's fun by mentioning Obama and his many failures and broken promises.

dadudemon
Are, the Obama deflection "dude".

Shall we try "but Hilary"?

*dadudemon uses past tenses in all references to Obama*

Nope, wrong again. No deflection to Obama. He's in the past. Trump is in office, now.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
*dadudemon uses past tenses in all references to Obama*

Nope, wrong again. No deflection to Obama. He's in the past. Trump is in office, now.

DON'T EVEN SPEAK HIS NAME

Bashar Teg
I didn't expect to see the right poster defection of the day occur in the right poster deflection of the day thread. the comedy is a bit on the nose for my taste.

Putinbot1
I didn't expect to see the right poster defection of the day occur in the right poster deflection of the day thread. the comedy is a bit on the nose for my taste. I know, isn't it just priceless?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.