Where is the collusion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Just asking. But seriously where is it?

Robtard
Are you old enough to remember "Where's the beef?" lady?

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
Just asking. But seriously where is it?

Second star to the right and straight on til morning.

Blindside12
Dude I love Neverland

Flyattractor
IN thew land of HONALEEEEEE!!!!!!

BackFire
In my neighbor's basement.

Flyattractor
Well that explains those spots of dead grass around his basement windows.

BackFire
That's actually from me urinating around his house at night.

Flyattractor
Sure it is.

NotXYZsock
It was Russia

Putinbot1
The Collusion is coming, wait for due process. This is going slower than everyone would like, but the money trail is compelling.

Flyattractor
But we have already found lots of Proof of Collusion...Grantedit was being done by DEMOCRATS but still....

Putinbot1
and that's why Trumps son in law had to testify?

Putinbot1
Kushner asked Flynn to contact Russia... Unlike where Russia approached Dems...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
and that's why Trumps son in law had to testify?

Awwwwww... PootyBot not like it that it didn't go His TrumpHater Way on that one too?

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Beep Beep Boop Boop.

Putinbot1
Mueller is investigating the Kushner link now... more Trumper deflection.

Flyattractor
Boob Boob Beep Beep

Blindside12
More charges still no collusion or anything involving the election

Clearly Muller don't care, Mueller don't give a shit about collusion.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Mueller is investigating the Kushner link now... more Trumper deflection. did you read about gates pleading guilty? smile

Blindside12
Yupthumb up

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000161-c3bb-d933-a3e9-d7bb41d00001

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
did you read about gates pleading guilty? smile Yup the reputable sources mainly say conspiracy etc. smile

Blindside12
Nice, but you left out the content of the "vast rightwing conspiracy"

Has nothing to do with the electionlaughing out loud

Putinbot1
Muellers remit is about the Election.

Blindside12
Sure, and why hasnt anyone been charged with anything to do with the election? All Mueller is doing is getting dollars for Trumps wall at this point. "I love it!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
On-going investigation, moron. The same on-going investigation that was created to find out if there was/is any unlawful cooperation between Trump's campaign/administration and the Russian government.

Have you idiots no basic idea how an investigation works? Never seen CSI, or cop movies like Narc or Copland, or even a goddamn episode of Scooby-Doo?

Blindside12
Why has Carter Page never been arrested? Seeing as they had all the info they needed on him to get a "Fisa warrent."

DarthPlaguis12
I thought muller had trump suicidal

Liberals think suicide is funny? Wtf

Eternal Idol

Came in here to post pretty much the same thing I did then. laughing out loud

Imagine going to a restaurant, seeing the ingredients being prepared on the counter and watching the chef cooking with them, and then bitching and moaning because the dish isn't ready yet and you're ****ing hangry now...

http://theasianpost.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Tantrum-1.jpg

dadudemon
Well, House Intelligence Committee declares that they found no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia to sway 2016 election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/12/us/politics/house-intelligence-trump-russia.html

So now we wait on Democrats to declare the same or different? Then this investigation is fully closed?

It's looking like Trump will finish out his term.

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, House Intelligence Committee declares that they found no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia to sway 2016 election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/12/us/politics/house-intelligence-trump-russia.html

So now we wait on Democrats to declare the same or different? Then this investigation is fully closed?

But, but...Russia!

Eternal Idol

This part of the article concerns me:

The American intelligence agencies involved have reason to believe the Russians favored Trump's candidacy and wish to continue the investigation, but the House Intelligence Committee's Republican majority has dismissed their claims and voted to end the Special Counsel's investigation. They did not interview Manafort, Gate, or Flynn.

That seems rather suspicious. Sounds like more like a political power play than an open-and-shut case.

Eternal Idol

The American intelligence agencies involved have reason to believe the Russians favored Trump's candidacy and wish to continue the investigation, but the House Intelligence Committee's Republican majority has dismissed their claims and voted to end the Special Counsel's investigation. They did not interview Manafort, Gate, or Flynn.

That seems rather suspicious. Sounds like more like a political power play than an open-and-shut case.

Putinbot1

That seems rather suspicious. Sounds like more like a political power play than an open-and-shut case. It's an attempt to shut Mueller down and it will fail.

Mindship
Patience, hashcroppers. Patience.

Surtur

I think Trump will finish his term. However, I don't think this news necessarily guarantees that. Only because...think of who will believe this. Leftists won't lol. They absolutely 100% will not accept this at all. Democrats are already whining about it.

So those who think he is innocent will have this cement that and those who don't think he is will just dismiss it.

This doesn't mean no good can come from it. Since if the Democrats want to dispute the findings of the investigation they will need to pony up some evidence.

Robtard

Well yeah, that is rather concerning and suspicious, looks like an obvious hack-job that they rushed through. Trumpers will of course ignore this and declare wins.

Surtur
Dems claim they're gonna release a minority report about it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Dems claim they're gonna release a minority report about it.

They just now got footage of them putting together the report:

https://i.imgur.com/4O4hJf1.gif

Emperordmb
IT'S COMING HE'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED YAY IT'S COMING!!!! OH WE'RE GONNA GET HIM!!!! not like we've said this a dozen times since his inauguration only for nothing to happen every time

lazybones
Hmm, yeah. I'm pretty cautious about this whole thing. Sure, he probably has dirty financial dealings (money laundering, links to Russian oligarchs), but I'm not totally confident if we'll get that undeniable proof of collusion which will be able to bring down his administration in its entirety. I mean, I hope we do, but I think it's unwise to put all the eggs in that basket.

Bashar Teg
republicans choose to derail the committee in order to protect the president over the nation. shocking, i say.

now watch kmc's special chimpy friends act like this invalidates mueller's investigation and proves that there was no collusion.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
IT'S COMING HE'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED YAY IT'S COMING!!!! OH WE'RE GONNA GET HIM!!!! not like we've said this a dozen times since his inauguration only for nothing to happen every time

Who is this exactly? I hope you're not basing this on rando Twitter posters.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Wow is this exactly? I hope you're not basing this on rando Twitter posters.
standard coping tactic

https://awaypoint.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/cherry-picking-1.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by lazybones
Hmm, yeah. I'm pretty cautious about this whole thing. Sure, he probably has dirty financial dealings (money laundering, links to Russian oligarchs), but I'm not totally confident if we'll get that undeniable proof of collusion which will be able to bring down his administration in its entirety. I mean, I hope we do, but I think it's unwise to put all the eggs in that basket.

Would you prefer if Trump was innocent of collusion or guilty of it?

lazybones
Would you prefer if Trump was innocent of collusion or guilty of it? Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020. Although there is a part of me that fears we could simply get Pence who is Trump with a human face.

But I hope there's at least something to all this. And I'm pretty confident there is. But any conviction can only be limited to the evidence gathered. As much as I want Trump gone, he isn't going down unless something really watertight is found. Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

Surtur
Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020. Although there is a part of me that fears we could simply get Pence who is Trump with a human face.

But I hope there's at least something to all this. And I'm pretty confident there is. But any conviction can only be limited to the evidence gathered. As much as I want Trump gone, he isn't going down unless something really watertight is found. Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

What makes you think he needs to be guilty of collusion for the Dems to win the presidency in 2020?

And you think there is something to what, the claims Russia specifically wanted to help Trump or that Trump actually colluded with them?

lazybones
What makes you think he needs to be guilty of collusion for the Dems to win the presidency in 2020? I suppose that's a fair point. The Democrats are already polling ahead. But the 2016 election told me that the Democrats are pretty hopeless at campaigns. Thus, the more damaged the Republicans and Trump are, the bigger the 'buffer zone' is for Democrats to **** up.

Robtard
Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020. Although there is a part of me that fears we could simply get Pence who is Trump with a human face.

My hope as well in regards to 2018 and the Dems taking control. That way Mueller will know he won't be ratf*cked and if his investigation does indeed turn up something impeachable, it will be taken seriously.

Surtur
I suppose that's a fair point. The Democrats are already polling ahead. But the 2016 election told me that the Democrats are pretty hopeless at campaigns. Thus, the more damaged the Republicans and Trump are, the bigger the 'buffer zone' is for Democrats to **** up.

Yes and the last time these people clung to polls they got b*tch slapped by reality. So I would guess yes no Trump would be best.

IMO, they're gonna try to get him on obstruction.

Bashar Teg
if trump had played it cool like every other president who was ever investigated, regardless of my disgust for the manbaby, i would have given him the benefit of the doubt. however the constant documented attempts by trump and his cronies to ratf*ck and openly badmouth the investigation make him look guilty as f*ck.

at this point i would shocked beyond belief if mueller was allowed to complete the investigation, and would have a massive aneurysm if after that, mueller cleared him of all charges. regardless of any life-threatening medical emergencies, my answer to the old "you just want trump to be guilty, DON'TCHA?" tired loaded question would be the same as it's been from the start:
i support mueller's investigation and trust his integrity.

Robtard
Speaking of Mueller, Rosenstein recently painted a target on his back:

"The special counsel is not an unguided missile," Rosenstein said in an exclusive interview with USA TODAY. "I don't believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel."

Rosenstein's remarks are among the first to address Mueller's status since it was disclosed more than a month ago that President Trump sought to have the special counsel dismissed last summer. The president relented only when White House counsel Donald McGahn threatened to resign if forced to carry out the directive. -snip

Surtur
Eh, on the other hand I'd argue Trumps personality is such that him being innocent and behaving this way isn't that shocking.

Robtard
Of course you would, sport.

Surtur
Of course you would, sport.

And you disagree?

Wait, of course you do, silly question.

Robtard
IOW: "Trump acting guilty means he's actually innocent." -Surtur

Surtur
IOW: "Trump acting guilty means he's actually innocent." -Surtur

He's acting like Trump. I would not expect him to behave any different. Even if he knows he is innocent...he needs the country to know and accept it.

Robtard
TIL: Trump just normally acts guilty

ps I'm sure Trump would sell you his toilet water for a nominal price

Surtur

I don't think he normally acts guilty. He normally isn't scrutinized so much by millions of people though.

So I don't see him going after Mueller as a sign of guilt.

Let me put this another way: if tomorrow Mueller says "no collusion, period" would you truly be shocked over the way Trump had behaved?

Flyattractor

So by putting a "TIL" in front of something makes it "True"?

Well in that case.

TIL Robbie is a Leftist Fascist.

WOW!

That is So TRUE! TIL!!!!!!!!!!

smokin'

dadudemon
Guilty of it. I think this presidency is a disaster and want to see the Democrats back in 2020.

I was with you until .

Hopefully Democrats sweep in 2018 so we can have a smooth investigation.

I really hope both parties evolve or dissolve.

Flyattractor

I really hope both parties evolve or dissolve.

Total Anarchy would be a fun way to run Gubmint for a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.