Snoke connected to Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
One of the variant covers for the Darth Vader comic is an image of Snoke. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe in March, since this comic comes out on March 13, a week after TLJ novelization; we learn that Snoke was an Inquisitor at one point or maybe he encounters Vader in the Unknown Regions.

ares834
Comic often have variant covers that are unrelated to their content. Don't overthink it.

The Merchant
Snoke is probably a Rakata or some alien species in the unknown regions.

Freedon Nadd
Snoke is Vitiate.

Galan007
Here is the cover:
http://i.imgur.com/tBIYv7ul.jpg

While I suppose this 'could' mean something deeper, it should also be noted that Marvel is releasing a series of 36 different variant covers as part of their 'Galactic Icons' promo -- each of their titles will showcase multiple character-variants from the new trilogy.

That said, while I'm sure there is a connection between these two(Snoke's ring alone is indicative of such), I'm not expecting any sort of big reveal in the Vader issue itself, tbh. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.