Russia Probe: Jared Kushner, the trail to Trump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/russia-probe-examines-trump-soninlaw-jared-kushner/news-story/6e6e7cd7222001af469318f78d3f28ab?nk=352c868c4844562e4ce919493907d918-1519373485

Follow the money

Putinbot1
Gates pleads guilty...

Putinbot1
It's all kicking off now.

Eternal Idol
Kushner will most likely be the next big name in the Trump administration to fall in the Special Counsel Investigation.

Jared Kushner - Russia investigation

If so, and if there is any truth to the allegation that Trump colluded with the Russian government, Kushner will likely throw him under the bus in exchange for a plea bargain.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Kushner will most likely be the next big name in the Trump administration to fall in the Special Counsel Investigation.

If so, and if there is any truth to the allegation that Trump colluded with the Russian government, Kushner will likely throw him under the bus in exchange for a plea bargain.

We'll just have to wait and see. My fingers and every other extremity are crossed.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/russia-probe-examines-trump-soninlaw-jared-kushner/news-story/6e6e7cd7222001af469318f78d3f28ab?nk=352c868c4844562e4ce919493907d918-1519373485

Follow the money

Maybe they should start at Mikey Moore's house...

COLLUSION WITH RUSSIANS BY GUY IN RED HAT!!!!!!!

Surtur
I would hope Kushner would have more than his word. The word of someone desperate to save themselves is meaningless.

Bashar Teg
i think they'll get kushner when manafort cracks.

Flyattractor
Wouldn't Surprise me. They are gong after Manafort with Nazi Levels of Legal Abuse. Its kind of sickening to see the Left indulge in such witch hunts.

But then they ARE Fascists.

Robtard

Dunno, Ivanka can just handjob her daddy into giving creepy-as-f88K Jared a full presidential pardon if it comes to that.

Which will be hilarious in of itself, Trump pardoning his own family members. Nepotism and corruption all rolled into one, Trumpers making excuses why this is cool alone will be worth the price of admission.

Bashar Teg
still won't stop the state investigation. it doesn't just go away, and trump has no power to pardon anyone. smile.

Robtard
Presidential pardon's stop at the state? Are you 100% sure?

Bashar Teg
after conviction, I don't know. but he can't fire anyone or stop the investigation. it doesn't stop. mueller made sure of that long ago

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-faces-another-money-laundering-probe-1508888106

Robtard
I knew about those, just thought he could still use his executive privilege to pardon anyone; for anything. God willing Jared goes down though smile

Blindside12

"Most likely"?

"If so"

Sounds promisingthumb up

Putinbot1
Kushner according to multiple sources has had his clearance revoked...

Blindside12
Good thing Trump didnt intervene, hopefully Jared quits.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/26/kelly-kushner-trump-security-clearance-424295

Putinbot1
Intelligence says 4 countries discussed how to use Kushner... The line of inquiry is now about Trump's money? Putinbot is a prophet!

Robtard
Always follow the money...

StopTheHate once again called it close to a year ago. That guy might as well be a modern day Nostradamus meets wizard and StH is their baby.

edit: It's a shame he can't be unbanned, considering he's been correct about EVERYTHING

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Always follow the money...

StopTheHate once again called it close to a year ago. That guy might as well be a modern day Nostradamus meets wizard and StH is their baby. I never knew stop the hate Putinbot was not even online then wink

Did you realise Rob deviating slightly that Hicks has even admitted white lies for Trump today. They just have no shame this lot. I have never seen anything like them.

Robtard
I never knew stop the hate Putinbot was not even online then wink

Did you realise Rob deviating slightly that Hicks has even admitted white lies for Trump today. They just have no shame this lot. I have never seen anything like them.

It's a shame, his accuracy in predicting how this would unfold piece by piece was/is uncanny. As he's gone, but his predictions remain.

IMO, that's probably true, like I'm sure she told Trump "omg, you're the best in bed and your penis is huge." the times she was sleeping with him to further her career and that's cool, but what else did she lie about; anything of concern in regards to the probe or shady dealings?

Putinbot1
It's a shame, his accuracy in predicting how this would unfold piece by piece was/is uncanny. As he's gone, but his predictions remain.

IMO, that's probably true, like I'm sure she told Trump "omg, you're the best in bed and your penis is huge." the times she was sleeping with him to further her career and that's cool, but what else did she lie about; anything of concern in regards to the probe or shady dealings? Just seems white lies to make him more palatable, wasn't much detail sadly. I hope more appears.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Blindside12
"Most likely"?

"If so"

Sounds promisingthumb up

Don't be an ass.

Kushner and the others are innocent until proven guilty, but the fact that they're being investigated by the FBI means there is suspicion of guilt. Flynn and Gates have already pled guilty, and Kushner will be the next one in the hot seat. That's not a coincidence. It's connected somehow, and Mueller is bound to expose any wrongdoing there as well.

We won't know the extent and severity of wrongdoing until the investigation is over.

Robtard
Of the people Mueller has looked into, seems like most (all?) have been caught doing something they shouldn't have. Going to be interesting how it turns out for weenieboy Jared. He's probably crying to his real daddy right now.

BTW, this was called out long ago, that Mueller's investigation would creep him up the food chain.

Putinbot1
Of the people Mueller has looked into, seems like most (all?) have been caught doing something they shouldn't have. Going to be interesting how it turns out for weenieboy Jared. He's probably crying to his real daddy right now. Yes he is, I still believe Ivanka keeps Jared and Donny in Cages at home...

Robtard
Probably true at this point

Blindside12
People here always know what Mueller is doing, odd for such a "secret investigation."

Putinbot1
Hicks goes... for admitting telling "white lies"? Is that why trump chewed her out allegedly or is it something more?

Putinbot1
It's all kicking off now.

FBI Counter Intelligence looking at Ivanka now
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/ivanka-trump-fbi-investigation/index.html

Robtard
Meh, this is all just normal behavior, really, the sitting president being investigated, members of his family who also happen to be part of the admin being investigated, most everyone close to him being investigated. Nothing to see here folks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.