Tenebrous vs. Revan (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

Startimg distance: 30 feet

Sabers only fight. Who is a better duelist?

MoT-MoT
tene tbh

Azronger
Tenebrous stomps

Freedon Nadd
I would like to see how. Until then, Revan gets my vote.

Kurk
What are Tenebrous's feats again aside from hype?

Azronger
Originally posted by Kurk
What are Tenebrous's feats again aside from hype?

Beating his Master.

Stigma
Tenebrous may have superior augmentation, he wins by default

Freedon Nadd
We don't know anything about Tenebrous' master. So, quit assuming things. It's getting frustrating already. Given what we observed, (aside Bane), Plagueis and Sidious ambushed their masters and killed them. Heck, even Zannah wasn't Force stronger than Bane. And she was forced to use Ambria's dark side nexus to defeat Bane.

Azronger
Originally posted by Stigma
Tenebrous may have superior augmentation, he wins by default

And his feats also better by miles.

The Ellimist
Revan gets destroyed.

Haschwalth
Tenebrous gets destroyed.

The Ellimist
To elaborate, we know that Tenebrous:

- Has midichlorian manipulation to an extent Plagueis doesn't match until after he unbalanced the Force, which I think is a decent proxy for his strength in the Force.
- Scales above his master, who popped a hole in the galaxy-wide light side bubble formed by the entire Jedi Order (including Yoda).
- Has comically powerful deductive abilities to the point of being able to predict really specific and seemingly random events in the story decades in advance, to the point where he doesn't even think he needs Force foresight.
- Is an obsessive lightsaber duelist (combine that with his strength in the Force and hilariously high intellect).

As a late Banite Sith with better Force feats than Revan for his limited appearances and an obsession with lightsaber dueling combined with the brain to take advantage of that obsession, Tenebrous should win easily.

Deronn_solo
Revan wins, yeah.

SunRazer
Tenebrous is more powerful, a combat enthusiast who is evidently an expert in a myriad of fighting styles, and boasts far superior brainpower that allows him to outright calculate the future. He takes this.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Revan wins, yeah.

Lightsaber feats for Revan that surpass PoD Bane's?

LordOfTheLight
Why is this even an argument?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Azronger
Lightsaber feats for Revan that surpass PoD Bane's?

Star Forge showing?

I'll reply to some of Elm's arguments when I get off from work.

Kurk
Star Forge showing?

I'll reply to some of Elm's arguments when I get off from work. Damn, there are people here who don't live in their parents' basement?

TenebrousWay
Tenebrous curbs.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
To elaborate, we know that Tenebrous:

- Has midichlorian manipulation to an extent Plagueis doesn't match until after he unbalanced the Force, which I think is a decent proxy for his strength in the Force.
- Scales above his master, who popped a hole in the galaxy-wide light side bubble formed by the entire Jedi Order (including Yoda).
- Has comically powerful deductive abilities to the point of being able to predict really specific and seemingly random events in the story decades in advance, to the point where he doesn't even think he needs Force foresight.
- Is an obsessive lightsaber duelist (combine that with his strength in the Force and hilariously high intellect).

As a late Banite Sith with better Force feats than Revan for his limited appearances and an obsession with lightsaber dueling combined with the brain to take advantage of that obsession, Tenebrous should win easily.

-he doesn't have any midi-chlorian manipulation. What he did to alter the midi-chlorians was via Bith science and his Bith senses. So he didn't impose his will on the Force.
-the whole light side bubble is mere speculation from Plagueis' part. Even if you take it for granted. It is revealed that past Sith have done that too.
-that has nothing to do with Force foresight, Those are only 'event' predictions. They are not related to combat.
-oh, really?

Let's see what Tenebrous valued when it came about a Sith.

Obviously that 'armor' references to combat skills whereas 'cloaks' represents cunning and deception.
A point reinforced by him again:

Except that he doesn't have an obsession with lightsabre dueling as mentioned above. His only obsession was with Bith science, midi-chlorians and shaping the future.

Tenebrous has better Force feats, you say?

A weakened Revan managed to deflect Nyriss' Force lightning which could turn people into ash.
Such display of power was only seen at Sidious(arguably performed on dark side nexuses for good reasons. E.g: Kalakar Six, Byss)

So if Sidious>Tenebrous(in your mind) and his lightning effects can be deflected by Revan, I don't see how is Tenebrous>Revan?

Azronger
Star Forge showing?

I fail to see how beating scores of virtually featless characters is anything more than a stamina feat. Honestly, I'm not even sure Revan could beat Sirak if it came down to a lighsaber duel.

Freedon Nadd
Those are trained dark Jedi and Sith above the Star Forge. How are they featless?
You know who are featless? The Kursid Warriors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.