RotJ Sidious and RotJ Vader vs. RotS Yoda and Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: onboard Death Star II

Starting distance: 50 feet

Who wins?

MoT-MoT
team 2 imo

Azronger
Either of team 1 one-shots

Freedon Nadd
I like how Az's bs midi-chlorian manipulation feat isn't mentioned by him in this versus. laughing out loud

Kurk
If the Death Star really was a nexus, I'd give it to team 1. I honestly don't know if Plagueis is above legends RotJ Vader in force given the 80% quote. He's certainly more skillful and well-rounded though. RotJ Sheev is > Yoda force-wise, but whether their matchup will last longer than Vader vs Plagueis is unknown to me.

On the other hand...Yoda could handily defeat Vader in sabers and at least match him force-wise. Plagueis would die to Sheev, but it wouldn't be quick. In this scenario team 2 has a better chance of winning IMO.
Originally posted by Azronger
Either of team 1 one-shots lol what?

Freedon Nadd
It's Az's fanboyism. Nothing to worry about.

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It's Az's fanboyism. Nothing to worry about. That's pretty extreme fanboyism. I don't even think DMD's Bane is on the power level Azronger is claiming, which is pretty damn high.

Freedon Nadd
We all know SW KMC members have a bad perception about him, generally. Thing is his 'respect threads' are the Sheevites' perfect tool to win in debates because he shows no understanding of context(types only what is written). I pitty him.

relentless1
Team 1 easily

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
Team 1 easily What's your definition of easily lol?

Deronn_solo
Team 2.

Vader goes down like a 5 dollar ho no matter who he fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.