Galen Marek (Oneness) vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CuckedCurry
Sabers
Force
All-out

Kurk
Going with Hego except for maybe sabers

Azronger
Both can one-shot each other: Plagueis with midi-chlorian manipulation and Galen with his sheer power.

FreshestSlice
That implies midichlorion manipulation would work on someone one with the Force. Which is what Oneness is.

Freedon Nadd
I swear to god that Azronger is one huge hypocrite a$$. His bias is evident when it comes about his beloved characters.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That implies midichlorion manipulation would work on someone one with the Force. Which is what Oneness is.

The midi-chlorian shtick was used on Venamis too. You don't have to be one with the Force for that to happen. Anyways this is not a combat applicable feat.

FreshestSlice
I'm not going to lie. It's actually impressive how irrelevant that is to what I just said.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
Both can one-shot each other: Plagueis with midi-chlorian manipulation and Galen with his sheer power.

I'm not going to lie. It's actually impressive how irrelevant that is to what I just said.

ILS
LMAO

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

1. Plagueis kills with midichlorian manipulation by sending them back to the Cosmic/Unifying Force
2. Being in Oneness means that you are already one with the Force.
3. Therefore it is possible that sending them back wouldn't do anything.

Do you understand now, or should I draw a picture?

The Ellimist
It isn't clear that Galen was literally in Oneness.

Freedon Nadd
1. Plagueis kills with midichlorian manipulation by sending them back to the Cosmic/Unifying Force

Do you understand now, or should I draw a picture?

Do you understand that his midi-shit power worked on Venamis who had no Oneness or do I have to draw a picture?

But I like how you never bring that out when Plagueis fights Sidious or Luke or Jacen, or any Lucas character. It's like Plagueis' ability is gone when he is in a versus with them.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It isn't clear that Galen was literally in Oneness.
Sounds exactly like Oneness. Regardless, I'd just assume he was for simplicity's sake.

Azronger

hmm

Galen wins.

cs_zoltan
Do you understand that his midi-shit power worked on Venamis who had no Oneness or do I have to draw a picture?

https://i.imgur.com/im6H1ug.gif

Freedon Nadd
Can you get more annoying than that?

Rockydonovang
if oneness galen was causing issues for ROTJ Sids, then Plagueis being well below tpm sids gets annihlated.

Freedon Nadd
Anything suggesting TPM Palpatine>Plagueis?

Geistalt
EoTPM Sidious received an intensification of power upon killing Darth Plagueis.

CuckedCurry
Anything suggesting TPM Palpatine>Plagueis?

Kurk
Originally posted by Geistalt
EoTPM Sidious received an intensification of power upon killing Darth Plagueis. why?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Geistalt
EoTPM Sidious received an intensification of power upon killing Darth Plagueis.

That's just a poetic description. People's deaths cannot boost your power unless you feed on said-so death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.