ILS's IQ-state vs. Azronger's Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
ILS and Azronger are both given dictatorial control of humanity, with no threat of capture or assassination.

ILS institutes his IQ-based "ethnostate".

Azronger institutes his hierarchical Empire.

In fifty years, they compete on:

- GDP
- happiness
- military power
- scientific / technological advancement
- population
- culture

Who wins?

Kurk
Enough of this sh1t already.

The Ellimist
I think it's actually an interesting political thought experiment (be careful when you'd talk about such things), and it's not entirely off-topic because Azronger's Empire is heavily inspired by Palpatine's writings in the Weakness of Inferiors.

Beniboybling
ils and his family would be evicted from his own country for being total nincompoops and azronger would be raped and beaten as per his own class system.

so i guess it's a matter of opinion really. sad

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Kurk
Enough of this sh1t already.

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
ils and his family would be evicted from his own country for being total nincompoops and azronger would be raped and beaten as per his own class system.

so i guess it's a matter of opinion really. sad

thumb up

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
- GDP
ILS.
- happiness
ILS... by far.
- military power
Honestly, prolly Azronger.
-Originally posted by The Ellimist
scientific / technological advancement
Depends in what regard, tbh.
- population
Again, ILS.
- culture
ILS.

Freedon Nadd
Both are meh. But ILS is a lot more mature.

TenebrousWay
I tought I and Ziggy were the only ones with fascist tendencies here.

Azronger
eek!

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
ILS... by far.

Nah, I'd kill off all the unhappy people, so percentage-wise, the happiness of the Empire would be 100%. I win. smile

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
Nah, I'd kill off all the unhappy people, so percentage-wise, the happiness of the Empire would be 100%. I win. smile
mhmm and killing off all those people, would cause the other people to be falsely happy, as you slaughter their families. meaning There will be no true happiness, meaning ILS wins that one.

Freedon Nadd
Az is just a kid.

CuckedCurry

Freedon Nadd
LOL Don't compare ILS to Az. Az is just a kid seeking for attention. ILS is a good debater but is biased when it comes about Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.