Jaden Korr & Kyle Katarn vs RoTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers.

2. Force.

3. All-Out.

Who wins?

Ursumeles
Obi-Wan, at least in sabers and all-out.

deathslash
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Obi-Wan, at least in sabers and all-out. didn't Kyle do well against luke? I'm honestly asking because outside of DE and Legacy, I didn't read anything post-rebellion.

Ursumeles
As far as I'm aware Kyle never fough Luke (well, maybe i a DS path). At best you can scale him from Desann I guess. But anyway, Kyle is far below Caedus, who is faaarrr below Luke, so Luke vs Kyle would probably end up like Sidious vs Fisto at best.

Deronn_solo
Kenobi gets sweeped.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kenobi... sweep...
Agreed.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Agreed. Since when has Kenobi ever taken on two powerful individuals like these two and come out alive?

Jaden defeated Marka Ragnos+Taxion in his early teens, and Kyle is even better than that.

FreshestSlice
Tavion is shit, and so is Ragnos, but even then it wasn't a full powered Ragnos so I couldn't care less. Considering Jaden's performance in basically every fight after the Dark Forces saga, he's obviously not some titan.

ILS
Proof it wasn't a full power Ragnos?

Proof Ragnos is shit?

FreshestSlice
I can't think of anything more shitty than losing while having a scepter that can drain Force energy. uhuh

Fated Xtasy
Tavion is shit, and so is Ragnos, but even then it wasn't a full powered Ragnos so I couldn't care less. Considering Jaden's performance in basically every fight after the Dark Forces saga, he's obviously not some titan.

>Jaden

>Dark Forces Saga.

Lol ok.

FreshestSlice
Yes, Fated. The Jedi Knight games are in the Dark Forces Saga. Welcome to the 1990s.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
Since when has Kenobi ever taken on two powerful individuals like these two and come out alive?

mmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqEtXVh8UOo

Fated Xtasy
Yes, Fated. The Jedi Knight games are in the Dark Forces Saga. Welcome to the 1990s.

Duly noted and disregarded.

Emperordmb
I'll give it to the team tbh. Between how he stacks as a swordman in comparison to Desann (pre-prime), Darth Caedus, and Viun Gaalan, I think Keeeeeyaaaaaaal is a quite underrated duelist. Plus from his fight with Jerec it seems like he has quite a bit of raw power. Throw in Jaden in whose a pretty powerful Telekinetic and I don't see Kenobi walking away from this.

deathslash
I can't think of anything more shitty than losing while having a scepter that can drain Force energy. uhuh laughing out loud top kek.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll give it to the team tbh. Between how he stacks as a swordman in comparison to Desann (pre-prime), Darth Caedus, and Viun Gaalan, I think Keeeeeyaaaaaaal is a quite underrated duelist. Plus from his fight with Jerec it seems like he has quite a bit of raw power. Throw in Jaden in whose a pretty powerful Telekinetic and I don't see Kenobi walking away from this.
All of these are situations where he lost badly or was amped by the greatest nexus in the galaxy, sans Mortis. erm

LordOfTheLight
Lol at this thread.

Jmanghan
All of these are situations where he lost badly or was amped by the greatest nexus in the galaxy, sans Mortis. erm Shut the **** up ******.

LordOfTheLight
Kenobi pounds them.

Freedon Nadd
Does Obi-Wan have the high ground?

cs_zoltan
Wow, you are hilarious. Never heared that joke before.

Nephthys
Team in all.

All of these are situations where he lost badly or was amped by the greatest nexus in the galaxy, sans Mortis. erm

He was amped against Desann?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Wow, you are hilarious. Never heared that joke before. Hey.

**** off.

Fated Xtasy
You're too emotional, Jman. If ever anyone starts a Kyle movement, you would hinder it more than help it.

No offense.

Deronn_solo

There is no evidence he was amped against Desann sans game mechanics, tbh.

As far as Jerec goes, both were tapping into the Valley anyway; so it cancels itself out.

Freedon Nadd
Desann was actively tapping into the Valley
Kyle was passively doing that

Freedon Nadd
I also love how people forget that Jaden fought Sith on Korriban where his call upon the light side would be severely diminished. Not to mention beating an ancient dark lord.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You're too emotional, Jman. If ever anyone starts a Kyle movement, you would hinder it more than help it.

No offense. I was joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.