Trump to Ban Bumpstocks Unilaterally if Congress refuses to act

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/968175219067310081/video/1

Silent Master
He's a moron.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's a moron. jeez, why are people acting like their retirements are all invested in bump stocks?

Silent Master
Why do morons think banning bump-stock is anything other than a political move designed to distract the sheep?

Bashar Teg
THEY TUK R BUMPSTOCKS

Silent Master
Oh dear, you're one of those sheep, aren't you?

Emperordmb

Bashar Teg
"wake up sheeple. ejukayt yoorselfz!"

Silent Master

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is the whole point, it won't accomplish anything. he's just doing it to make the morons feel good about themselves and it's apparently working.
I mean if it gets the people shrieking "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!" to get off everyone else's ass I'm happy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean if it gets the people shrieking "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!" to get off everyone else's ass I'm happy.

Well, I suppose it might get dumb people to shut up for a while. so you may get your wish.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb

lol

I get a slight chuckle or a slightly breathe harder out of my nose every time you post that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.