DCEU Batman vs. MCU Okoye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Bruce gets his batarangs/Okoye her spear

KingD19
Batman has a measure of super strength. And he's skilled enough that combined with his strength, he'd just outmuscle Okoye. Also most of her fight scenes are with her spear, so we don't see her h2h much, while that is Bruce's bread and butter.

With her spear I think Okoye takes 2. Batman's armor is worthless here and I'm not sure if it's grounded against the taser on the bottom. She's very ruthless and won't hesitate to impale him. Also iirc she's fast enough to dodge or block his batarangs. Batman takes 1 though.

Utrigita
Are we including DC Batman from the movies as well or just from the Cartoon?

BruceSkywalker
round 1 batfleck

round 2 Okoye

Juk3n
While Batfleck cant really contend with watchmen or super soldiers, against the humans he stands a wicked chance. He's also ruthless, with stats right above mcu top tier humans like Nat, Clint, Okoye. I think he would win eventually, a skilled spear user, a skill sword user any skilled melee user he has an answer for.

carthage
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are we including DC Batman from the movies as well or just from the Cartoon?
BVS Batman

KingD19
Originally posted by Juk3n
While Batfleck cant really contend with watchmen or super soldiers, against the humans he stands a wicked chance. He's also ruthless, with stats right above mcu top tier humans like Nat, Clint, Okoye. I think he would win eventually, a skilled spear user, a skill sword user any skilled melee user he has an answer for.

This Batman relies heavily on his armor to protect him, and no one he has ever fought was on the level of Okoye. The one named person BvS/Justice League Batman has fought with a name(Deadshot) almost killed him, but his daughter got in the way.

Okoye turns him into cheese with her spear.

Juk3n
Relies heavily on armor? You talking about the plain cloth, non-stabproof armor from bvs? Or just the bullet proof head gear?

KingD19
Originally posted by Juk3n
Relies heavily on armor? You talking about the plain cloth, non-stabproof armor from bvs? Or just the bullet proof head gear?

Just his suit, which is not plain cloth, it's at least somewhat bulletproof as he got shot a few times. In the warehouse scene, his style included simply tanking a lot of damage with blocks. Like using his arm blades to stop knife strikes and such. He can't do any of that against Okoye. His suit will get shredded, even the cowl. And she's far more skilled than those goons. She's the best of the Dora Milaje. Also as I said, still not sure if he can be tased or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.