Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs. Black Widow and Okoye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Chris and Leon from all three Resident Evil CGI movies Degeneration, Damnation, and Vendetta. Widow and Okoye from the MCU.

Setting is House of Blue Leaves from Kill Bill vol. 1.

The venue is empty and the furniture is normal and set up.

First round: Both teams start at the bottom dance floor space 25 feet apart. Hand to hand, anything goes, winner by KO.

Second round: Same set up, but now a knife fight to the death.

Jmanghan
Leon and Chris clean up.

KingD19
No idea about the CGI movies, but if they give them feats like RE4 and RE5, the ladies lose.

Impediment
Originally posted by KingD19
No idea about the CGI movies, but if they give them feats like RE4 and RE5, the ladies lose.

Oh, it would definitely be a shit stomp.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by KingD19
No idea about the CGI movies, but if they give them feats like RE4 and RE5, the ladies lose. They got buffed past RE4-5 in the CGI movies. Honestly these two are ridiculous now.

BruceSkywalker
should I watch the cgi movies

Impediment
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
should I watch the cgi movies

Definitely.

Mindset
Not even a close fight tbh.

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
should I watch the cgi movies The fight scenes are great, the story...not so much.

But yes, watch them.

KvMWEsejG2Q

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mindset
The fight scenes are great, the story...not so much.

But yes, watch them.

KvMWEsejG2Q This. Vendetta especially was pretty terrible for a movie that was supposed to bring together Leon and Chris, but it was good fun. The first two were better. The plots were as good if not better than most of the games. Not AAA film good but serviceable for the series.

KingD19
Jesus. The zombie fight was trash in comparison to the fights against the Bioweapons and Glenn. These two are legit superhumans at this point. They **** the ladies to death...or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.