Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Tarzan

Vs

M'baku

Fight H2H in a Ritual fight for the title King of the Gorillas for all rights and privileges etc etc.

FrothByte
Tricky fight. M'Baku showed more skill but Tarzan IIRC had better strength, speed and durability feats. I'll have to think this over.

TheVaultDweller
Really good fight. Both have inhuman strength. M'Baku most likely has far better training, but Tarzan seems to have a natural talent for combat, based on his fight scenes. Tarzan also has better agility.

Ultimately, I think, based on things like the gorilla fight, Tarzan would edge the win due to superior damage soak.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Blindside12
Tarzan

Vs

M'baku

Fight H2H in a Ritual fight for the title King of the Gorillas for all rights and privileges etc etc.

Good Thread.

M'Baku would surely have the strength superiority whilst Tarzan would have the speed and agility.

However, i think Tarzan would win. M'Baku is just too overconfident and lack's focus in combat. I think Tarzan would mine that weakspot.

Blindside12
Thank you, I recall Tarzan having Super Human strength as well though?

Josh_Alexander
Thank you, I recall Tarzan having Super Human strength as well though?

Yeah, but i think M'Baku has shown better strength feats.

I mean, he was able to pick up a man with a single hand, whereas Tarzan was struggling with the guy with the Leopard tunic.

Blindside12
I believe that guy was his equal though in terms of strength, he as Tarzans counter point.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Really good fight. Both have inhuman strength. M'Baku most likely has far better training, but Tarzan seems to have a natural talent for combat, based on his fight scenes. Tarzan also has better agility.

Ultimately, I think, based on things like the gorilla fight, Tarzan would edge the win due to superior damage soak.

Yeah, I think it's the durability that pushes it slightly in Tarzan's favor. Strength is too close to call. M'Baku's skill is negated by Tarzan's agility. But Tarzan grew up sparring with gorillas which gives him a bit of a durability advantage.

Josh_Alexander
I believe that guy was his equal though in terms of strength, he as Tarzans counter point.

Hmmm, it could be assumed, considering Tarzan fought apes.

Let me go watch some Tarzan tapes.

Josh_Alexander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBm5tnzkuCo

Okay, apparently Tarzan isn't as strong as an ape...He was easily overpowered and manhandled.

Also, i haven't been able to find a single feat that can counter M'Baku lifting a man with a single hand.

If you find one, please bring it.

Blindside12
No he was not as strong as an 800lb goriila, Captain America would have had trouble with that one as well. But he did damage soak it. There is a feat of Tarzan kicking someone though a wall and lifting a person with one hand on the train.

Josh_Alexander
Captain America would have had trouble with that one as well

Sure about that? Analyse your statement.

Josh_Alexander
There is a feat of Tarzan kicking someone though a wall and lifting a person with one hand on the train.

I don't remember TBH, i have bad memory for bad films.

If you can post a clip so i could check it. Is just that i haven't been able to find videos....That bad was the movie...

Blindside12
I can't find that exact clip not many around for this film.

TheVaultDweller
Not the greatest quality, but gives you a sense of his strength and fighting skill:

26nn9AowgUA

Also, gorillas are literally several times stronger than normal human adult males. So, even though he lost, the gorilla fight is still an extremely good feat for him.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Not the greatest quality, but gives you a sense of his strength and fighting skill:

26nn9AowgUA

Also, gorillas are literally several times stronger than normal human adult males. So, even though he lost, the gorilla fight is still an extremely good feat for him.

Oh thanks for that.

I see, then yes. Tarzan could rival M'Baku's strength, or atleast until we get better feats from M'Baku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.