Deep Sea King vs Namor and Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145849/4973662-0ffa3d573fdbd1e273a6d43465b3e5da.jpg

DSK stays in his shrunken form

AM and Namor are fresh out of water

https://houseofgeekery.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/aquanamorapparal.jpg

Who's the wettest of them all?

SSJGGogeta

Do you mean, "Who would win in a fight"?

If so, Aquaman one-shots.

carver9
Deep Sea King destroys them with ease tbh. Anyone wants to BZ deep sea King vs any of these two in combat (minus TP), please let me know.

Damborgson
Ill do it Carv. Why not??

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ill do it Carv. Why not??

Anime fts allowed? And which one of these 2 are you repping?

Damborgson
Sure! And I'll be repping Namor.

carver9
What are the stips? Is Namor wet while DSK is dry?

Damborgson
Hmmm....

How about this

3 posts

OP

Rebuttal

End Post

Rules: we start dry. we control the characters. No CIS/PIS.

Anything else you'd like to add?

3 judges?

SSJGGogeta
I don't know much about Namor, but Aquaman one-shots DSK.

If you guys need judges btw, I could be one of them.

carver9
I want to use voters that knows nothing about DSK. People from the comic vs thread.

Damborgson
Sounds good to me too thumb up

TheBadguy
I thought he'd stomp both but I don't read aquaman

SSJGGogeta
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/thevivas/blog/new-52rebirth-aquaman-respect-thread/117797/

Aquaman has caught blows from the dead king, which previously sank Atlantis.

He's sent Superman flying with a single punch, taken hits from Wonder Woman with little damage, had a grappling match with Wonder Woman where neither could gain the upper hand, lifted entire city blocks, pierced Darkseid with his trident(twice), etc, etc, etc.

In terms of speed, strength and durability, Aquaman takes this pretty easily. He's defeated monsters that would rip DSK in half, lol.

carver9
Batman has sent Superman flying and Wonder Woman was holding back tremendously and I feel confident Deep Sea King can do the same thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Batman has sent Superman flying and Wonder Woman was holding back tremendously and I feel confident Deep Sea King can do the same thing.

You call anyone a troll who dares think Goku loses to just about anyone, and then you say stupid shit like this. laughing

SSJGGogeta

1. Superman being "sent flying" by Batman does not equal Superman being hurt by Batman, like he has been by Aquaman. Also, kryptonite is almost always present in showings like this. Doesn't mean anything.

2. Wonder Woman was not holding back. She even stated that she couldn't get the edge on him. I can post more scans if you'd like.

3. Based on? You think Deep Sea King could stalemate Wonder Woman in a grapple contest? Lmao, even Saitama would be hard-pressed at that, and DSK was nothing to Saitama.

DarkSaint85
I want to use voters that knows nothing about DSK. People from the comic vs thread.

Ok. I'll judge.

carver9
Nope, not Saint.

Damborgson
I can't find any judges laughing out loud

cdtm
I'll judge.

Damborgson
CDTM, DS and PR sound okay Carv?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.