Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
This is wreckless and obstructing Justice also endangering law enforcement. DOJ now investing to see if she violated the law.

Link

snowdragon
Originally posted by Blindside12
This is wreckless and obstructing Justice also endangering law enforcement. DOJ now investing to see if she violated the law.

Link

What sucks about this is that when ICE apprehends illegal immigrants that are "dangerous" any other illegal immigrants that might not have been on the radar now get detained as well if they are living in the same house as an example.

By her not helping apprehend the more dangerous elements puts all the immigrants at risk for deportation more so then them just living in the US illegally, to begin with.

Surtur
It's a disgrace to see the leftists now flat out tipping off the criminals.

Flyattractor
Just keeps getting more and more true...

http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/California-Road-Sign-Troll-2.jpg

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just keeps getting more and more true...

http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/California-Road-Sign-Troll-2.jpg Without taxpayers in California, sorry ass Kansas wouldn't have enough government funds for a playground

Flyattractor
AAAAAAAwwww?? Is that why so many Blue Ball Califunnians Ditch that state to move to Red ones then?

But then Califunny is a FASCIST State now...

Blindside12
Originally posted by Firefly218
Without taxpayers in California, sorry ass Kansas wouldn't have enough government funds for a playground

Sorry ass Kansas?

Flyattractor
Sorry ass Kansas?

IT aint Fascist Blue like Califunny..

Gee? Mabye that is why Califunny is so BROKE!? All that money it gives to Other states.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud

Nephthys
Cool.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys
Cool.

yeah. Not surprising you think Fascism is "Cool".

Firefly218
If the US lost Kansas it would make literally no difference to anyone not in Kansas.

If there is any candidate for a state we wouldn't mind getting nuked by North Korea, it's you guys. A nice central location, no major metropolitan cities.

Lol, the Chiefs aren't even in kansas. They're in Missouri. You guys got shafted.

Flyattractor
Except for all that Food that comes out of this state.

And the oil. And other natural Products.

And this is funny seeing as how you appear to live in Austin...a state that is being POISONED by the Blue Ball Califunny Deserters.

But then You are a Fascist.

Firefly218
Except for all that Food that comes out of this state.

And the oil. And other natural Products.

And this is funny seeing as how you appear to live in Austin...a state that is being POISONED by the Blue Ball Califunny Deserters.

But then You are a Fascist. The only thing you guys have is fucckin Dorothy, a fictional character is the only notable thing about your state lol. Let me guess, California is the wicked witch of the west??? Lol, kansas is a joke. I hope your wheat fields get fuccked by a tornado

Flyattractor
Awww.... You sound Triggered by this Argument of the States.

Why You So Triggered FeeFeeFly?

Afraid that Texas will find out you are a Blue Ball Fascist and deport you back to Califunny?

Firefly218
Awww.... You sound Triggered by this Argument of the States.

Why You So Triggered FeeFeeFly?

Afraid that Texas will find out you are a Blue Ball Fascist and deport you back to Califunny? Texas and Cali >>>>> sorry ass Kansas. Don't cry about it

Flyattractor
You so Triggered. You the Crybaby on this board.. FEEFEEFLY!!!!!

At least Kansas don't burst into flames every 20 minutes like Califunny.

Nephthys
Superman grew up in Kansas too. >:[

Flyattractor
Superman grew up in Kansas too. >:

True dat.

Firefly218
You so Triggered. You the Crybaby on this board.. FEEFEEFLY!!!!!

At least Kansas don't burst into flames every 20 minutes like Califunny. I'm just fucckin with you dude, Kansas is cool

Firefly218
Superman grew up in Kansas too. >: Lol, another fictional character to Kansas's name. So Dorothy, Superman and counting

Blindside12
So here, fly is trying to deflect her wrongful behavior, by attacking Kansas and other things, but he hasnt said a damn word about her behavior.

Again, Fly has also tried to say he isnt partisan.

Surtur
I mean hey what this mayor did isn't so bad. After all, she did use that special technology to make sure none of the violent illegals heard her warning, right?

Blindside12
She obstructed justice. But to Fly, he won't see it that way. Because he's non partisan.

Surtur
She obstructed justice. But to Fly, he won't see it that way. Because he's non partisan.

Unfortunately I think she'll get away with it. Like the weasel she is. I think she spoke to her lawyer and worded her warning in a vague enough way as to not be able to have any charges brought against her.

This is leftists now. Warning criminals ahead of time. So, they call a savings of $1000 crumbs, wanna bring in a bunch of illegals, and have no qualms about warning criminal aliens already here about plans to snatch them up.

This is liberalism now. True and true. This is the end result.

Blindside12
But fly doesn't want to address what happened. He wants to talk about Kansas.

BackFire
It's treason then.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
It's treason then.

We need Tim Kaine to come shriek it's treason. He's good at it.

BackFire
I was hoping Palpatine.

Surtur
I don't even think zapping her with force lightning could rid her of her indoctrination.

But like I said, at least she used that technology that made it so violent illegals didn't hear this warning.

Blindside12
Hey Fly, how about posting onTOPIC, instead of deflecting to Kansas and Trump?

BackFire
What do you have against Kansas?

****ing elitist.

Robtard
I really don't know a lot of this Schaaf and I live in the truly glorious Bay Area, but the way she trig's Trumpers is amazing thumb up

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
What do you have against Kansas?

****ing elitist.

He hates Kansas.

BackFire
He hates Kansas.

You know Kansas' official motto - "**** Kansas".

Firefly218
So here, fly is trying to deflect her wrongful behavior, by attacking Kansas and other things, but he hasnt said a damn word about her behavior.

Again, Fly has also tried to say he isnt partisan. The liberal media brainwashed me into caring about other people and being empathetic towards Mexican families in the USA. Sorry about that.

Firefly218
He hates Kansas.

I'm just fucckin with you dude, Kansas is cool

Oops, you lied again

Surtur
Oops, you lied again

Lets just settle this once and for all. Is this mayor a piece of dog shit?

I truly want to see you say someone giving a heads up to criminals isn't a piece of dog shit. I want it on record lol. As well as the excuses you will give, that will no doubt provide a chuckle for all.

Blindside12
The liberal media brainwashed me into caring about other people and being empathetic towards Mexican families in the USA. Sorry about that.

So again, you cannot post on Topic.

Firefly218

Surtur

Firefly218
Originally posted by Surtur
And if her warning allowed a violent criminal to avoid ICE, your response would be....what? If her warning saved at least one innocent immigrant family from being torn apart, then it was worth it. Criminals can be caught later.

Surtur
If her warning saved at least one innocent immigrant family from being torn apart, then it was worth it. Criminals can be caught later.

If even one violent illegal would be stopped by the wall, of course you'd support it, cuz you're consistent as hell.

Blindside12

Blindside12
If her warning saved at least one innocent immigrant family from being torn apart, then it was worth it. Criminals can be caught later.

The people that were caught were criminals.

Surtur
If the Muslim ban would save even one innocent, that's okay too right Fly?

Let me guess, no. This logic only applies to certain things, correct?

Firefly218

Surtur

Firefly218

Surtur

Surtur
Oh and as for this "walls are divisive" shit. So ALL the other countries in the world that have some type of wall or fence...are being divisive?

Hey, are you being divisive by locking your doors at night?

Robtard
Speaking of immigration...

https://i.imgur.com/iSusyqu.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Speaking of immigration...

https://i.imgur.com/iSusyqu.jpg

I'm sure soon leftist cucks will want them to be able to get benefits too.

Robtard
I'm sure soon leftist cucks will want them to be able to get benefits too.

^ Finding ways to cope with his own reality

Firefly218

Blindside12
Wow you cant be serious? Who does flouting the law help?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
can't get taken advantage of by welfare frauds if i'm a welfare fraud

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can't get taken advantage of by welfare frauds if i'm a welfare fraud

Do better next time.

Robtard
But, if a violent illegal got tipped off by the mayor...can't they end up hurting someone?
^

"What if!?" scenarios, the last resort of the failed.

Firefly218

Silent Master

Surtur
Firefly I have a question. It's a hypothetical and yes I know some here don't like hypothetical questions, but I think actual adults can handle it.

What if you knew that if the mayor didn't give her warning, an innocent family would be torn apart...but you also knew if she gives her warning a violent illegal will harm or kill an innocent.

Would you still advise her to do what she did?

Firefly218

Blindside12
So you Trust the FBI but dont Trust ICE, how does that work?

Firefly218

Blindside12
Crossing the border illegally isnt a crime now?

Firefly218

Blindside12
Countries borders are "political" now.

Sweet baby Jesus now?

Firefly218
Countries borders are "political" now.

Sweet baby Jesus now? All borders are political...

Surtur

Robtard

cdtm
The only thing you guys have is fucckin Dorothy, a fictional character is the only notable thing about your state lol. Let me guess, California is the wicked witch of the west??? Lol, kansas is a joke. I hope your wheat fields get fuccked by a tornado

Remember kids, leftists never take shots at the disadvantaged. thumb up

Surtur

Blindside12
All borders are political...

You cant be fcking serious right now. The sad thing is you are, so I cant ever take you seriously ever again.

Firefly218

Firefly218

Firefly218
Originally posted by cdtm
Remember kids, leftists never take shots at the disadvantaged. thumb up

I'm just fucckin with you dude, Kansas is cool

Idk what making fun of someone has to do with politics lol

Blindside12
"Borders are political"

Blindside12

darthgoober

Link

Of course she violated the law. It's not different than warning the target of a police raid that there's a raid on the way. How is this even a question...

Blindside12
Originally posted by darthgoober
Of course she violated the law. It's not different than warning the target of a police raid that there's a raid on the way. How is this even a question...

Well you have to Ask Firefly who said she didnt do anything wrong.

darthgoober
Well you have to Ask Firefly who said she didnt do anything wrong.
Screw Firefly, he's got no control over the situation. I'm pissed that the DOJ is wasting money investigating such a clear issue rather than taking action. ***** should already be in jail...

Blindside12
Originally posted by darthgoober
Screw Firefly, he's got no control over the situation. I'm pissed that the DOJ is wasting money investigating such a clear issue rather than taking action. ***** should already be in jail...

I call it the DoUJ

Department of Un-Justice, and its a sad state of affairs.

Every career person in there needs to be arrested.

Surtur

Blindside12
I guess I'm confused. Your 10 commandment comment was in response to this:

And he was responding to you saying this:

I don't see how this is saying that crossing the border is the same as murder.

You caught him lying, now he will defect, change the subject or ignore the post. Those are his only options.

Surtur
You caught him lying, now he will defect, change the subject or ignore the post. Those are his only options.

Plus ICE tends to go after violent illegals. But they also aren't willing to look the other way if they come across non-violent illegals while pursuing the violent ones.

I have yet to see a valid argument put forth as to why that is wrong. My only issue would be if there was a situation where ICE ignored violent illegals in order to go after a non violent illegal. But I haven't heard of them ever placing the capture of non-violent illegals as a higher priority than that of the violent ones.

Firefly218

Firefly218
Plus ICE tends to go after violent illegals. But they also aren't willing to look the other way if they come across non-violent illegals while pursuing the violent ones.

I have yet to see a valid argument put forth as to why that is wrong. My only issue would be if there was a situation where ICE ignored violent illegals in order to go after a non violent illegal. But I haven't heard of them ever placing the capture of non-violent illegals as a higher priority than that of the violent ones. Because many non-violent illegals are good people and punishing them and tearing apart their lives and families just because of your principles is wrong. Some of my best friends are undocumented immigrants and I would personally feel like shit if the government kicked them out, these are people trying to get an education and have productive careers and contribute to American society

Surtur

Surtur
Because many non-violent illegals are good people and punishing them and tearing apart their lives and families just because of your principles is wrong. Some of my best friends are undocumented immigrants and I would personally feel like shit if the government kicked them out, these are people trying to get an education and have productive careers and contribute to American society

It's just weird that you think ICE should ignore illegals they come across unless they've committed a violent crime.

You say they just want to contribute, come here legally then. The people who go through that process just to be a citizen also want to contribute, and they went about it the right way. What gives your friends the right to bypass that? And no, if it takes a long time that is not an excuse.

And btw you talk about violent illegals, what about DUI's? Does an illegal immigrant who has gotten a DUI deserve to stay?

Blindside12
Bill DeBlasio said that DUI's are not good enough reason to deport, since Fly is an intow liberals, he most likely thinks the same.

Surtur
I'm curious...are there any estimates at the number of illegals that have been deported and then come back into the country without permission? Because that is a felony.

Blindside12
I'm curious...are there any estimates at the number of illegals that have been deported and then come back into the country without permission? Because that is a felony.

Borders are political, so even if its a felony, that law is also political so its not really a crimes to him. Could we just get all the liberals to move to Mexico?

Surtur
Borders are political, so even if its a felony, that law is also political so its not really a crimes to him.

I found this article that has some numbers:

For Immigrants Who Return After Deportation, Little Chance at Due Process, Say Advocates

"The first time an immigrant enters the country and is met by Border Patrol, they are charged with a petty misdemeanor. For entering the country a second time, an immigrant can be charged with a felony. This comes with a 20-year-entry bar, and about two years of jail time. In the first six months of fiscal year 2014, "illegal re-entry" charges were higher than misdemeanor entry charges."

So it's clearly quite common for an illegal to have either been deported at least once...or to have left the country(for whatever reason, like visiting family) and then come back. Which is a felony.

"Research conducted by the Pew Center put the number of immigrants tried for "illegal re-entry" in 2012 at 19,463, a 28-fold increase from 1992. "

Geez, nearly 20,000....and those are only the ones we caught. I wonder if people think non-violent felons should be ignored too.

You remember how before Trump won...you had some leftists saying if he won they would leave the country? Notice none of them ever said "I'm gonna move to Mexico" lol, they always said Canada.

Blindside12
Did you not hear, the SC just ruled illegal immigrants dont have the right to due process and can be detained indefinitely. And dont have the right to bond hearings.

5-3 Ruling as well.

Surtur
Trump needs to find a way to penalize sanctuary cities.

Blindside12
Read it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/27/589096901/supreme-court-ruling-means-immigrants-can-continue-to-be-detained-indefinitely

Blindside12
Trump needs to find a way to penalize sanctuary cities.

He tried, then some leftist judge ruled against upholding federal lawlaughing out loud

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361297-federal-judge-makes-permanent-ruling-against-trumps-sanctuary-city

Surtur

Blindside12
Just watch this

ER43fQSUi5k

Firefly218
Borders are political, so even if its a felony, that law is also political so its not really a crimes to him. Could we just get all the liberals to move to Mexico? Law is not always an indication of morality. Sometimes laws are immoral, like the one that used to say black people are 3/5ths of a person. Or the law that required Jews to wear a yellow badge.

snowdragon
Law is not always an indication of morality. Sometimes laws are immoral, like the one that used to say black people are 3/5ths of a person. Or the law that required Jews to wear a yellow badge.

Perhaps if you want to make a more poignant statement use modern laws.

In the spirit of your posts, we should get rid of govt benefits, laws, taxes, etc so that countries are a thing of the past and we can have open borders!

Bashar Teg
...oooor we could simply maintain a healthy skepticism about our system of law and not equate every nuance of it with self-evident rightness?

cdtm
Law is not always an indication of morality. Sometimes laws are immoral, like the one that used to say black people are 3/5ths of a person. Or the law that required Jews to wear a yellow badge.

The question is, who gets to say what laws are immoral?

Something like Jim Crow laws are obvious.

Something like gay marriage, abortion, gun, or free speech rights, not so much.

I can think of.many arguments from both sides devolving into "Well, it's the law" when it suits them. But to only use that argument for the laws one agrees with is hypocritical, imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
I can think of.many arguments from both sides devolving into "Well, it's the law" when it suits them. But to only use that argument for the laws one agrees with is hypocritical, imo.

Oh I have a great example of this. The illegal in San Francisco was awarded 200k because some cop or something turned him into the authorities and that is against the law. When he won the 200k, leftists went "well...it's the law". Lol, but of course not coming here illegally is also a law, but they give two shits about that. Suddenly they don't matter.

Anytime you see a leftist whine about the law not being followed just throw illegal immigration in their faces.

snowdragon
...oooor we could simply maintain a healthy skepticism about our system of law and not equate every nuance of it with self-evident rightness?

In that sense, I agree. We should allow more H1b visas, we should find a way to allow day workers to come in and work here, we should find a system that allows folks from other countries to come here to work for a season in agriculture etc etc

However, we should also enforce our laws. The first job of every elected official is to protect our citizens even if that means atm it disrupts certain communities to enforce laws in place.

Change the laws to achieve different outcomes. There is no way in the future we "out think" China or India when the top 10% of their great minds are roughly equivalant to our total population.

Firefly218

Firefly218
Originally posted by snowdragon
Perhaps if you want to make a more poignant statement use modern laws.

In the spirit of your posts, we should get rid of govt benefits, laws, taxes, etc so that countries are a thing of the past and we can have open borders! I think bash summed it up well. Law and politics is important but is not always the barometer for true morality.

Surtur
I think bash summed it up well. Law and politics is important but is not always the barometer for true morality.

I have no problem with it, but here is the tricky part: it only works if people don't cherry pick their skepticism. Which is something I don't think either side can refrain from doing.

snowdragon
I think bash summed it up well. Law and politics is important but is not always the barometer for true morality.

Is morality your barometer for choices in life? If so then you better beg for money as you fix societal problems.

Firefly218
Originally posted by snowdragon
Is morality your barometer for choices in life? If so then you better beg for money as you fix societal problems. What?

snowdragon
What?

Just saying if your moral barometer dictates your choices what are you going to do to make money, you are going to make compromises.

Firefly218

Surtur

Blindside12
This was the last straw, the government is now suing California for for Sanctuary Cities policy and limiting business free speech that is protected under the first amendment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/06/trump-california-sanctuary-laws-443835

California is now regulating the speech of its employees and its illegal for a business to cooperate with ICE, if Ice asks a business if there is undocumented workers, its illegal for them to answer, which is a direct violation of the first amendment.

DarthPlaguis12
Firefly your argument is flawed, in one sentence you saw follow the law then the next you say we gotta make an exception.

We live in a country where cops, businesses, mayors ignore federal law which by your logic is ok due to compassion.

We all have compassion and try to be decent people, just like those immigrants who come here legally and followed procedure and probably don't like that illegal immigrants can just come here and break the law.

Firefly218
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Firefly your argument is flawed, in one sentence you saw follow the law then the next you say we gotta make an exception.

We live in a country where cops, businesses, mayors ignore federal law which by your logic is ok due to compassion.

We all have compassion and try to be decent people, just like those immigrants who come here legally and followed procedure and probably don't like that illegal immigrants can just come here and break the law. If you found a federal law to be immoral, you would still follow it?

Surtur
If you found a federal law to be immoral, you would still follow it?

If a cop in San Francisco finds the law that cops can't aid ICE(or whatever the specific law is) immoral...what would your reaction be if he didn't follow the law? What should happen?

Firefly218
If a cop in San Francisco finds the law that cops can't aid ICE(or whatever the specific law is) immoral...what would your reaction be if he didn't follow the law? What should happen? I would disagree with his moral compass and ask him to re-evaluate his ideas

Surtur
I would disagree with his moral compass and ask him to re-evaluate his ideas

And if someone said the same about your own views of immigration...?

Firefly218

Surtur

Firefly218

Surtur

DarthPlaguis12
Families are torn apart every day in criminal and family court

And I'd give the tip

Blindside12

Blindside12
The wall is going up, illegal immigrants are being deported, DACA is over, and DOJ is now suing California which will go to the supreme court and they will be outlawed.

Dont you get it, You lost.

DarthPlaguis12
If you found a federal law to be immoral, you would still follow it?

But who decides if a law is immoral? What if I think paying taxes is immoral

How is enforcing immigration law immoral? There are many other countries with far stricter laws, are they immoral?

Isn't coming here knowingly breaking the law immoral? Isn't coming here illegally then having a child who'll get government benefits immoral? ans yet the government does give benefits to these kids, free dentist, food, dr. Isn't that moral? See how the laws work for and against you.

truejedi
History has taught us you have to do what is right regardless of the view of your government. Everything the nazis did to the Jews was legal as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by truejedi
History has taught us you have to do what is right regardless of the view of your government. Everything the nazis did to the Jews was legal as well.

And who decides what "is right" ? Since you wanna bring up nazis...Hitler thought the stuff he was doing was "right".

Surtur
LOL!

Illegal immigrants, who dodged California ICE raid after Dem mayor's tip-off, re-arrested for new crimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.