Wonder Woman Vs Jessica Jones & Angel Dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TethAdamTheRock
Speed Equalized.

Inhuman
Ends in sex

Blindside12
WW lifted tanks and fought a primordial god, Angel dust fought a whiny ***** named Colossus.

Who do you think wins?

Impediment
Wonder Woman shit stomps.

FrothByte
With or without weapons?

JJ is almost a non-factor. She's too outclassed. It will end with Angel Dust vs. WW.

Blindside12
And then Angel Dust gets one shotted

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by FrothByte
With or without weapons?

JJ is almost a non-factor. She's too outclassed. It will end with Angel Dust vs. WW. Without weapons

FrothByte
Without weapons then Angel Dust can give WW a fight. She was more impressive than Luddendorf after all. She still loses though.

Blindside12
Wonder Woman laughs

BruceSkywalker
how is this even thought of??? Diana is not going to have a problem

FrothByte
C'mon people, I think we're overestimating Diana here. She did have problems with Ludendorf after all. With speed equalized Angel Dust can still put up a fight, though Diana still wins in the end.

Blindside12
Ludendorf fight was her latest feats?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Ludendorf fight was her latest feats?

Do you have a later decent h2h feat for her?

Blindside12
Her fight against Superman, though brief, puts these people to shame.

TheVaultDweller
Wonder Woman wrecks them. Jessica is a non-factor here, and Angel Dust won't be able to do any meaningful damage to her. Even if we use the Ludendorf showings, he did little more than knock her around, considering she still went toe-to-toe with Ares afterwards. And Ludendorf is a low-end for her, considering the hits we see her take against Ares, as well as in JL and BvS.

Dreampanther
Does WW's shield blast count as a weapon or an ability? Not that she needs it for this fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Wonder Woman wrecks them. Jessica is a non-factor here, and Angel Dust won't be able to do any meaningful damage to her. Even if we use the Ludendorf showings, he did little more than knock her around, considering she still went toe-to-toe with Ares afterwards. And Ludendorf is a low-end for her, considering the hits we see her take against Ares, as well as in JL and BvS.

My memory may be failing me but, did WW have any unarmed feats that put her striking strength and durability massively over Colossus?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Does WW's shield blast count as a weapon or an ability? Not that she needs it for this fight. She cant use them here

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
My memory may be failing me but, did WW have any unarmed feats that put her striking strength and durability massively over Colossus?

How about stunning Superman?

Question, how far are you willing to go here trying to degrade her feats?

So far, seems pretty far.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
How about stunning Superman?

Question, how far are you willing to go here trying to degrade her feats?

So far, seems pretty far.

Stunning Superman? You mean when she headbutt Superman and it didn't even make Superman take a step back? When she couldn't even budge him? That's not exactly a decent showing for WW. She "stunned" him about as well as Cap stunned Loki with a kick.

Angel Dust on the other hand was strong enough to punch Colossus a dozen or so meters away. This is a guy who's legitimately bullet proof and weighs a lot more than Wonder Woman or Superman.

Now to be clear, I am not saying Angel Dust can win. WW will win. I'm just against this idea that everyone thinks she can stomp.

Blindside12
And wonder woman isnt strong enough to punch Colossus a dozen or so meters away?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
And wonder woman isnt strong enough to punch Colossus a dozen or so meters away?

I have not seen any feats of her doing so. She probably can, but there are no feats to support this. She certainly didn't punch Luddendorf that far away despite Luddendorf probably not weighing half of Colossus.

Now my memory of WW vs. Ares is not that great (it was a horrible fight). So if she had a h2h feat of hitting him that far off if not farther then I'm willing to be corrected.

My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.

Blindside12
She knocked Ares back a few city blocks. Just because you have not seen or don't remember doest mean you can use that in your argument against someone.

How long are you willing to carry this on though this whole arguement of "Angel loses but not badly"

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
She knocked Ares back a few city blocks.

Pure h2h or did she shield bash him? Of course, this is considering that Ares seems noticeably lighter than Colossus.

Blindside12
Pure H2H

How do you know how much a fully armored primordial god weighs? Considering he can also fly and defy gravity, its a bigger feat to knock someone that far back, then someone who cant fly.

KingD19
Just watched both parts of the Ares fight. Before Steve's death and after.

Either way Angel Dust gets stomped. No question.

Blindside12
^Agreed, not wasting my time with this ridiculous line of debate anymore.

FrothByte
Then I stand corrected on WW being able to chuck someone far away with a single hit.

I still stand by my statement that WW isn't stomping Angel Dust however. Anyone strong enough to put the hurt on a completely bulletproof Colossus (note that WW isn't bulletproof) is not someone that WW can just easily walk over.

She'll have at least as much issues with Angel Dust as she did Luddendorf.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Impediment
Wonder Woman shit stomps.

thumb up

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Then I stand corrected on WW being able to chuck someone far away with a single hit.

I still stand by my statement that WW isn't stomping Angel Dust however. Anyone strong enough to put the hurt on a completely bulletproof Colossus (note that WW isn't bulletproof) is not someone that WW can just easily walk over.

She'll have at least as much issues with Angel Dust as she did Luddendorf.

No, she really wouldn't. Luddendorf was a weird gray area where she was still figuring out what she was. When she fought Ares she showed herself far above Angel Dust and at that point would've killed/ko'd Luddendorf with one good hit. She uses her speed blitzes during combat and is far too fast for AD to actually hit. She's strong enough to jab Ares in the face and send him skidding backwards and using his lightning to stop himself. And this is before Steve died and she rampaged.

You're also ignoring how she went against Doomsday, Supes, and Steppenwolf. Angel Dust dies man.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
No, she really wouldn't. Luddendorf was a weird gray area where she was still figuring out what she was. When she fought Ares she showed herself far above Angel Dust and at that point would've killed/ko'd Luddendorf with one good hit. She uses her speed blitzes during combat and is far too fast for AD to actually hit. She's strong enough to jab Ares in the face and send him skidding backwards and using his lightning to stop himself. And this is before Steve died and she rampaged.

You're also ignoring how she went against Doomsday, Supes, and Steppenwolf. Angel Dust dies man.

Speed is equalized in this fight as per OP. And when she fought Luddendorf she already showed she was strong enough to lift a tank. She has not shown any strength feat after that to prove that she has become stronger.

WW never went up against DD and Steppenwolf in pure h2h, nor did she ever actually defeat them on her own. She got completely stomped against Superman, so I don't see how you think that's a good showing for her.

Blindside12
Because the power difference between Superman and Angel Dust is about 1 million or more times.

This is ridiculous you think Angel Dust is going to make Wonder Woman work for it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Because the power difference between Superman and Angel Dust is about 1 million or more times.

I don't think you understand how this works. If you want to prove to me that WW can stomp AD, you don't post a feat showing WW getting completely stomped. What you want is a feat where WW stomps someone of similar stats to AD or, failing that, a feat where WW matches someone massively more powerful than AD one on one and pure h2h.

Blindside12
I dont think you understand how this works. You have to prove that because she had some decent showings against a featless colossus now she can take on Wonder Woman who has taken on Ares, Doomsday, Steppehwolf and parademons.

KingD19
When Angel Dust can take a beating from Doomsday with a smile on her face and throw tanks, then you can talk about her getting in Diana's wheelhouse.

Angel Dust's only feet is holding a human off the ground, and beating up a Colossus who not only didn't want to fight her, but was so chivalrous he gave her every advantage in the fight. And his bibggest strength feats are throwing a tire and pushing her through scrap metal. She did tank a rush from NTW, but it wasn't full power. And Diana has tanked much larger explosive forces.

Silent Master
WW wins

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
When Angel Dust can take a beating from Doomsday with a smile on her face and throw tanks, then you can talk about her getting in Diana's wheelhouse.

Angel Dust's only feet is holding a human off the ground, and beating up a Colossus who not only didn't want to fight her, but was so chivalrous he gave her every advantage in the fight. And his bibggest strength feats are throwing a tire and pushing her through scrap metal. She did tank a rush from NTW, but it wasn't full power. And Diana has tanked much larger explosive forces.

When has Diana ever taken on a beating from DD? She blocked most of his hits with her shield and ever only took a direct hit once. That's not a beating.

Colossus tanked an explosion big enough to collapse a tanker. The fact that AD can hurt Colossus is a pretty decent feat. What larger explosive forces has Diana tanked than that?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
I dont think you understand how this works. You have to prove that because she had some decent showings against a featless colossus now she can take on Wonder Woman who has taken on Ares, Doomsday, Steppehwolf and parademons.

See that's the problem there: I never claimed AD can beat WW. I've repeated again and again that WW wins. But you're the ones claiming she can stomp AD, so you have to prove your claim. Show me WW stomping someone of similar stats to AD. Because I don't recall WW ever stomping someone with superpowers. Other than the parademons, but considering Batman can match a parademon that doesn't really amount to much.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
When has Diana ever taken on a beating from DD? She blocked most of his hits with her shield and ever only took a direct hit once. That's not a beating.


This is a joke?

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
See that's the problem there: I never claimed AD can beat WW. I've repeated again and again that WW wins. But you're the ones claiming she can stomp AD, so you have to prove your claim. Show me WW stomping someone of similar stats to AD. Because I don't recall WW ever stomping someone with superpowers. Other than the parademons, but considering Batman can match a parademon that doesn't really amount to much.

Everyone here said she stomps, so its everyone against you.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Everyone here said she stomps, so its everyone against you.

And everyone has not provided an example of WW stomping someone of AD's caliber. Not without weapons and not without superspeed. Am I wrong to ask for clarification?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
This is a joke?

Care to contest it?

Blindside12
She Stomped Ares

Case Closed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
She Stomped Ares

Case Closed.

She never stomped Ares. I don't think you actually know what "stomp" means.

Besides, she defeated Ares with his own lightning bolt, not via h2h as this match is.

Blindside12
She actually stomped Ares in H2H as she lost her shield and sword, like you said, you dont remember the fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
She actually stomped Ares in H2H as she lost her shield and sword, like you said, you dont remember the fight.

You don't know what "stomps" means do you? It's when one fighter lays a one-sided beatdown on their opponent. Considering how many times WW was put on her ass by Ares, that fight could hardly be called one-sided.

Inhuman
More like plot device powers that were included specifically to counter Ares

Blindside12
Originally posted by Impediment
Wonder Woman shit stomps. Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Wonder Woman wrecks them. Jessica is a non-factor here, and Angel Dust won't be able to do any meaningful damage to her. Even if we use the Ludendorf showings, he did little more than knock her around, considering she still went toe-to-toe with Ares afterwards. And Ludendorf is a low-end for her, considering the hits we see her take against Ares, as well as in JL and BvS.

Originally posted by KingD19
When Angel Dust can take a beating from Doomsday with a smile on her face and throw tanks, then you can talk about her getting in Diana's wheelhouse.

Angel Dust's only feet is holding a human off the ground, and beating up a Colossus who not only didn't want to fight her, but was so chivalrous he gave her every advantage in the fight. And his bibggest strength feats are throwing a tire and pushing her through scrap metal. She did tank a rush from NTW, but it wasn't full power. And Diana has tanked much larger explosive forces. Originally posted by Silent Master
WW wins

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
You don't know what "stomps" means do you? It's when one fighter lays a one-sided beatdown on their opponent. Considering how many times WW was put on her ass by Ares, that fight could hardly be called one-sided.


Originally posted by FrothByte


Now my memory of WW vs. Ares is not that great (it was a horrible fight).
You dont even remember the fightthumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
You dont even remember the fightthumb up

I just rewatched it now. WW never stomped Ares. Unless you think getting knocked down on your ass mutliple times constitutes as "stomping".

Blindside12
Everyone here has stopped debating you because your stubborn and refuse to accept facts.

I am doing the same.

Btw no one in the thread has agreed with you.

You will glady do this for 50 pages the whole "she loses but not badly thing" because you are just that type of person.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Everyone here has stopped debating you because your stubborn and refuse to accept facts.

I am doing the same.

Btw no one in the thread has agreed with you.

And no one has provided feats to prove WW can stomp sans her speed and weapons.

Blindside12
Says you who isnt the mod and doesn't get to decide the rules.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Says youthumb up

Then show me.

Blindside12
Show me what feats Angel Dust has to pose a threat to Wonder Woman.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Show me what feats Angel Dust has to pose a threat to Wonder Woman.

Hurting and almost killing someone who's completely bulletproof and can withstand a blast big enough to wreck a tanker... and doing so in pure h2h.

Your turn.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte


My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.

And these feats where she is using a sword have no power behind them? In other words your trying to say because she is using a sword, they dont count.
YabwZTXzFVs

Your turn to prove her sword gives her a strength upgrade capable of flipping doomsday on his ass and stopping his blows.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hurting and almost killing someone who's completely bulletproof and can withstand a blast big enough to wreck a tanker... and doing so in pure h2h.

Your turn.

Him being bullet proof now means he doesn't have to breath?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Him being bullet proof now means he doesn't have to breath?

Him being bullet proof means he has tougher skin than Diana who is not.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte


My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.


Originally posted by Blindside12
And these feats where she is using a sword have no power behind them? In other words your trying to say because she is using a sword, they dont count.
YabwZTXzFVs

Your turn to prove her sword gives her a strength upgrade capable of flipping doomsday on his ass and stopping his blows.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
And these feats where she is using a sword have no power behind them? In other words your trying to say because she is using a sword, they dont count.
YabwZTXzFVs

Your turn to prove her sword gives her a strength upgrade capable of flipping doomsday on his ass and stopping his blows.

You mean the part where WW bashes DD's leg from under him with her shield while DD was distracted by Supeman? That scene?

Even a kid can knock an adult on their ass if the kid tackles your legs from under you while you're unprepared. It's not as if WW matched DD's strength.

Blindside12
Sorry no, my five year old cannot knock me on my ass.

I love how you are trying to get as weird as possible to downgrade her strength.

How did she stop his hits dead on then, did the sword somehow amp her power?

She actually did, at Min 3:01 she completely stopped his attack with her sword.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Sorry no, my five year old cannot knock me on my ass.

I love how you are trying to get as weird as possible to downgrade her strength.

How did she stop his hits dead on then, did the sword somehow amp her power?

Let's focus first on the shield bash then we can move on to the sword. Are you telling me you don't understand how physics, leverage and body structure works?

Your 5 year old may not knock you on your ass, but I bet a decent 10 year old can if they tackle your legs while you're unprepared.

Besides, how is this proof that WW can stomp AD? She didn't stomp DD did she?

Blindside12
What are we arguing because this is becoming a waste of time now.

Blindside12
Nvm.. Instead of wasting time debating with you on who wins the fight, and considering you already said WW wins, and this wasnt a thread on does she slightly win, or does she stomp, and since Angel dust has 2 minutes of feats against colossus who was cutting her breaks at every turn and WW has 3 movies of feats.

I will request a mod ruling since Im not going to get into this retarded debate with you about something you already conceded.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Nvm.. Instead of wasting time debating with you on who wins the fight, and considering you already said WW wins, and this wasnt a thread on does she slightly win, or does she stomp, and since Angel dust has 2 minutes of feats against colossus who was cutting her breaks at every turn and WW has 3 movies of feats.

I will request a mod ruling since Im not going to get into this retarded debate with you about something you already conceded.

Go for it. All I'm asking for is a h2h feat from WW that proves she can stomp a superpowered individual like Angel Dust. No one has been able to provide one so far.

Blindside12
And you will spend the next 7 days here lurking till you get the answer to your very important questions. Seriously find something else to do.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
And you will spend the next 7 days here lurking till you get the answer to your very important questions. Seriously find something else to do.

Oh I have lots of things to do. But I can multi-task. :P

Blindside12
Clearly debating Angel vs WW is very important to you, your willing to do it for weeks if need be to degrade her strength. My question is why do you try so hard, is it because you cant stand the thought of her being stronger then Thor?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Clearly debating Angel vs WW is very important to you, your willing to do it for weeks if need be to degrade her strength. My question is why do you try so hard, is it because you cant stand the thought of her being stronger then Thor?

You seem to be taking this personally. Why is it so important to you to have an argument with me? You do know it's possible to have a debate without getting personal right?

Blindside12
I havent got personal, but its clear to see what you are doing here. You already admitted WW wins, but "its not a stomp."

Then you want to argue physics and when that fails, it will be something else after that.

You clearly have an animus towards DC, which is personal. Myself, I like Marvel movies better but DC for the large part has stronger characters.

But you are trying to take a girl who has little to no showings, and because she fought someone who is bullet proof, act like this is even a drawn out fight. Guess who else is bullet proof? Doomsday.

You and I both know its a non fight, everyone else here knows that, you are trying to wiggle as much as you can of her small showings but at the same time discount 3 movies of feats from Wonder Woman.

And I know you know what you are doing. Which is why even King, who always sticks around to debate until then end decided this isn't even worth it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
I havent got personal, but its clear to see what you are doing here. You already admitted WW wins, but "its not a stomp."

Then you want to argue physics and when that fails, it will be something else after that.

You clearly have an animus towards DC, which is personal. Myself, I like Marvel movies better but DC for the large part has stronger characters.

But you are trying to take a girl who has little to no showings, and because she fought someone who is bullet proof, act like this is even a drawn out fight. Guess who else is bullet proof? Doomsday.

You and I both know its a non fight, everyone else here knows its not, you are trying to wiggle as much as you can of her small showings but at the same time discount 3 movies of feats from Wonder Woman.

And I know you know what you are doing. Which is why even King, who always sticks around to debate until then end decided this isn't even worth it.

If this is not personal for you why bother saying something like this?



It adds nothing to the discussion and is clearly a barbed statement. What I'm curious about is, what exactly did I do to get under your skin?

Blindside12
I pretty much summed up what is getting under my skin in the post above.

Impediment
I was asked to make a ruling in this thread, but I kinda got lost in the back & forth.

Would somebody care to fill me in?

Blindside12
Originally posted by Impediment
I was asked to make a ruling in this thread, but I kinda got lost in the back & forth.

Would somebody care to fill me in?

Originally posted by FrothByte

My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.

^His main points are this and that this isnt a one sided fight and WW doesnt stomp. And that because a lot of her feats are with weapons, that she cant do much without them. And that because Angel Dust fought someone who is bullet proof, that means WW will have trouble with her, even though Wonder Woman has fought many people that are bullet proof Like SteppenWolf, Superman, Doomsday, Ares etc.

Impediment
Being asked to rule that the fight is "one sided" is absolutely irrelevant.

The point of a VS thread is to discuss, debate, and civilly argue an outcome, even if the thread goes on for more than 20 pages.

Blindside12
His main point though

"My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge."

Hes claiming she cant hurt Angel in h2h cause a holding back featless colossus dint do much, which is completely bogus.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12


Hes claiming she cant hurt Angel in h2h cause a holding back featless colossus dint do much, which is completely bogus.

Now see, that's a flat out lie. I never said WW can't hurt Angel, in fact I said WW wins. What I said was that WW isn't going to win in a stomp, not when she has no feats of stomping a superpowered individual in pure h2h especially when speed is equalized

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Now see, that's a flat out lie. I never said WW can't hurt Angel, in fact I said WW wins. What I said was that WW isn't going to win in a stomp, not when she has no feats of stomping a superpowered individual in pure h2h especially when speed is equalized

The issue though is that every super-powered individual she fought is leagues above Colossus and Angel Dust, and despite not stomping them, she was clearly having some effect with her hits. And as Blindside pointed out, Superman is completely bulletproof. So is Steppenwolf and Doomsday. So saying, "She didn't stomp Superman, so she can't stomp AD" is just wrong.

Also even with speed equalized, Diana is far more skilled than AD and still tons stronger/more durable.

Impediment
It seems that I'm not needed here any more.

Please have fun in civilly debating.

Blindside12
Originally posted by KingD19
The issue though is that every super-powered individual she fought is leagues above Colossus and Angel Dust, and despite not stomping them, she was clearly having some effect with her hits. And as Blindside pointed out, Superman is completely bulletproof. So is Steppenwolf and Doomsday. So saying, "She didn't stomp Superman, so she can't stomp AD" is just wrong.

Also even with speed equalized, Diana is far more skilled than AD and still tons stronger/more durable.

Very well said, its clearly shown that the people/beings she foughts are leauges above Angel Dust, and while not stomping them out, she by and far more then held her own with them on her own and in a group.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
When has Diana ever taken on a beating from DD? She blocked most of his hits with her shield and ever only took a direct hit once. That's not a beating.

Colossus tanked an explosion big enough to collapse a tanker. The fact that AD can hurt Colossus is a pretty decent feat. What larger explosive forces has Diana tanked than that?

Angel Dust was inferior to Colossus in strength and durability.
Many hits by her did absolutely no hurt to him. The only hit that was shown to hurt was the groin hit (and arguably the first hit)
WW is stronger than her
WW is arguably more skilled than her
WW is more durable against blunt attacks than her.


WW wins.

I define a stomp as 10/10

Do you believe AD could get at least a win out of 10 fights?

FrothByte
Meh. I give up. It's obvious I'm not changing anyone's mind here. Since we all agree WW wins anyway it's not really worth my effort to argue how exactly she wins. Besides, people keep misinterpreting and twisting my words anyway.

John Murdoch
Angel Dust headbutted by Wade Wilson in the oxygen-deprivation tank made Angel Dust grimace and yell as well as kicking her head back.

Wonder Woman did the same to Superman, only Supes didn't yell.

Gotta give it to ol' Diana.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
Meh. I give up. It's obvious I'm not changing anyone's mind here. Since we all agree WW wins anyway it's not really worth my effort to argue how exactly she wins. Besides, people keep misinterpreting and twisting my words anyway.

So how many fights out of 10 does Angel win?

HulkIsHulk
Wonder Woman destroys them. And no, Wonder Woman vs Angel dust is not a fight.
Its a complete utter effortless beatdown from Diana to Angel Dust

h1a8
You know what's stupid as hell? Jessica Jones can casually (with utmost ease) crush and also break solid steel with her hands yet is not bullet proof or fully attack proof from human attacks. Her hands alone should have the durability or higher than solid steel.

Stupid writers.

Blindside12
Diana was stratched by a bullet early on, before she realizes her full powers. From the beat down she took, and the headbut from Superman without showing any damage, I would be surprised is she is not infact bullet proof now. Even the largest caliber bullet pales in comparison to being hit by Superman.

KingD19
You guys need to realize that comic charactera even in movies tend to follow source material. Wonder Woman has never been bulletproof. She wouldnt use the bracers if she was.

Silent Master
There is also a difference between blunt force and piercing resistance. taking a punch without visible damage doesn't necessarily mean you can't be stabbed.

h1a8

Silent Master
I thought you were all about writer's intent, if she is meant to be bullet proof, why was she still blocking bullets in JL?

Blindside12
Originally posted by KingD19
You guys need to realize that comic charactera even in movies tend to follow source material. Wonder Woman has never been bulletproof. She wouldnt use the bracers if she was.

How can a bullet piece Diana while being hit by Superman doesn't even scratch her?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blindside12
How can a bullet piece Diana while being hit by Superman doesn't even scratch her?

Ask DC, they are the ones that gave her that weakness.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by KingD19
You guys need to realize that comic charactera even in movies tend to follow source material. Wonder Woman has never been bulletproof. She wouldnt use the bracers if she was.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1525553/85069794.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by Dreampanther
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1525553/85069794.jpg

Are you saying instead of the bracers she used the also bulletproof Godly metal eagle on her costume? Which just so happens to cross her boobies?

h1a8

Nephthys
Its only still a thing so she can keep the iconic aspect of blocking bullets with her bracelets. If it wasn't for that they'd have established her as bulletproof decades ago. WW can punch a nuke and shrug it off, its blatantly idiotic that she can be hurt by bullets.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
You know what's stupid as hell? Jessica Jones can casually (with utmost ease) crush and also break solid steel with her hands yet is not bullet proof or fully attack proof from human attacks. Her hands alone should have the durability or higher than solid steel.

Stupid writers.


This is exactly why most your arguments dont work.

Comic book movies are inconsistent, so in terms of feats we need to compare like for like. I.e. Lifting feats against Lifting feats, Crushing feats against crushing feats, durability feats against durability feats e.t.c.

Plus we need to powerscale them against opponents they do face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.