Bob Woodward now claims the Press/Mueller is going to make Trump commit suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
https://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-legendary-duo-woodward-bernstein-analyze-stunning-news-day-in-rare-joint-appearance/

This is just embarrassing for journalism, and embarrassing for CNN. Dialogue starts at 5:00 minutes.

Surtur
LOL! The press, etc. have behaved in a far more mentally unstable way than Trump has. He triggers them over literally everything. An extra scoop of ice cream, them not being able to film him golfing, calling 3rd world countries shitty, etc.

Blindside12
This is just embarrassing, and that Anderson Cooper even entertained this type of talk and didnt shut it down.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
This is just embarrassing, and that Anderson Cooper even entertained this type of talk and didnt shut it down.

That's what AC does now. When one of the braindead kids from Parkland said if you're against them it must mean you don't care about dead kids...AC just nodded right along, didn't say anything.

Robtard
^
^
^
Bob Woodward just trolled the f88k out of Trumpers and they took it all in; balls deep. Lolz.

Blindside12
^^How much did you get paid for that little outburst? Do you feel better about it?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^
^
^
Bob Woodward just trolled the f88k out of Trumpers and they took it all in; balls deep. Lolz.

^^^Is still coping with his as of yet undisclosed homosexuality.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^^^Is still coping with his as of yet undisclosed homosexuality.

Um, three chevrons means three posts up; that's your own post? Seems like a Freudian slip, sport.

Lol, you edited. Too late though smile

Blindside12
So when I did ^^ on my post I was talking to Surt? Sorry, no. I was talking to you.

Surtur
Um, three chevrons means three posts up

Says who?

Yes indeed, I edited it so it was clear who I was referring to.

Blindside12
What a bad place journalism has become to start suggesting the President is going to kill himself.

I have no sympathy for the press any longer.

Putinbot1
Shit Woodward owned the rightists. Talk about triggered Trumpets.

Blindside12
Coming from the side that says "Words Matter."

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1

they always go for the cheapest bait. like catfish.

Blindside12
So had Fox news ran the same segment about Obama, what would the left had said?

Robtard
So had Fox news ran the same segment about Obama, what would the left had said?

Fox did one better, Fox had a guy on panel claiming that the FBI had planned and is planning to assassinate Trump.

There were no Trumper outrages over those insanely asinine and dangerous comments, oddly enough

Blindside12
Thats not what I asked.

Robtard

Woodward owned Trumpers harder than the Mountain Man owned Bobby's ass in Deliverance.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QlR7kknrGSk/hqdefault.jpg

Blindside12
Gotcha, so now Woodward is just "Trolling"

Putinbot1
Woodward owned Trumpers harder than the Mountain Man owned Bobby's ass in Deliverance.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QlR7kknrGSk/hqdefault.jpg Squeal Trump pet squeal, you Incel, stroke junkie pig.

Blindside12
I rethought the responses from the left in this thread.

There only response to these ridiculous comments was "Oh man he trolled Trumpers good."

This simply doesnt meet the smell test because they are the kings and queens of "words matter."

So the idea these comments were only trolling and dont matter is pure hypocrisy and ignoring their past statements. If you applied this same standard to everything Trump says "Oh hes just Trolling Progressives" they wouldnt buy it.

DarthPlaguis12
Someone mentions trump and tard and bot start drooling

It's like the people I see on Facebook who live to post negative comments about him, even when trump helped Houston and Puerto Rico they focused on some dumb sh!t. I mean lets ignore both places are run by democrats and the Houston mayor told everyone to stay home rather then evacuate.

I mean seriously you guys...you even opened a threat about surtur, talk about butt hurt

.......but i digress, I think CNN is a joke, Don lemon is just a disgusting human being who sh!t talks anyone who disagrees with him, he joked about how prayers didn't save the people at the Texas church...he said I mean they were already praying, something to that effect.

There's a blonde chick on there with glasses who's just dense, I remember she had a panel of trump voters and they made her look stupid. cnn also took the stance that antifa were good guys, and that recent staged town hall where they blasted the NRA and Rubio was utterly disgusting

DarthPlaguis12
I rethought the responses from the left in this thread.

There only response to these ridiculous comments was "Oh man he trolled Trumpers good."

This simply doesnt meet the smell test because they are the kings and queens of "words matter."

So the idea these comments were only trolling and dont matter is pure hypocrisy and ignoring their past statements. If you applied this same standard to everything Trump says "Oh hes just Trolling Progressives" they wouldnt buy it.

Blind you gotta understand that logic doesn't exist for these guys, they probably high five each other about how they're "owning" everyone

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
TI, stop talking to yourself. It's funny but... come on!

Blindside12
Whirly why are you accusing me of what you previously have done? Im courteous enough to not call out your hypocrisy until you actually accuse me of something you did yourself.

Also I dont use the word "digress"

Putinbot1
Whirly why are you accusing me of what you previously have done? Im courteous enough to not call out your hypocrisy until you actually accuse me of something you did yourself. Dude... like I said, socking is often funny, I have no problem with you doing it, but come on. It's so obviously you, it's funny though if that's the aim.

Blindside12
Its actually not me, Ill request Imp to inform you and tard and bash its not

Putinbot1
Its actually not me, Ill request Imp to inform you and tard and bash its not The sock checker here barely works, but if you say it's not you that's fine. It's not you. He is obviously a like-minded individual.

Blindside12
Maybe similar ideologically, but different writing styles.

Putinbot1
Maybe similar ideologically, but different writing styles. Changing writing styles isn't hard, I had a sock that wrote in German once. smokin'

Putinbot1
To be fair TI, I've always liked you when not talking politics, right back to the days of Supra and Whirly.

DarthPlaguis12
Anyway, here's a few developments from the brilliant media we have in this country

More fake news about the Russians hacking our voting grid

https://www.rt.com/usa/418604-dhs-refutes-russia-hack/

Lol...this is who the dems want to testify against trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V44fPQPjKjI

Blindside12
To be fair TI, I've always liked you when not talking politics, right back to the days of Supra and Whirly.

Same mate. I still like you when you talk politics if it's strictly politics and not politrollingsmile

Putinbot1
Same mate. I still like you when you talk politics if it's strictly politics and not politrollingsmile Problem is at the moment everyone has become their most exaggerated selves politically and there is no centre ground. Which is a shame, we are all so entrenched, you and I are two of the few people who have spent prolonged periods in the middle east, but we have very different opinions because our situations were different. That said, insurgents tried to kill both of us.

DarthPlaguis12
Who you talking to? I thought I was blindside?

Politics isn't an excuse to be nasty, IMO when the left acts this way they're just showing their true colors

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Who you talking to? I thought I was blindside?

Politics isn't an excuse to be nasty, IMO when the left acts this way they're just showing their true colors No, I've agreed to give you the benefit of the doubt. Nastiness is not singularly owned by the left or the right. The problem is you actually don't get a one size fits all left or right.

Blindside12

Surtur
Dude... like I said, socking is often funny, I have no problem with you doing it, but come on. It's so obviously you, it's funny though if that's the aim.

LOL, who could ever think you would have a problem with anyone doing it? You sock more than anyone here.

At least others aren't dumb enough to not know mods can see their IP lol. Do better.

Putinbot1
I didn't serve, I work in KSA now but I have worked in Egypt, the Sudan and Nigeria as well as a few other hotspots. I am white British. I was caught in an Explosion by Ansir Bait al-Maqdis whilst working in Egypt. I have also been shot at in the Sudan, Nigeria and Cambodia.

Surtur
I didn't serve, I work in KSA now but I have worked in Egypt, the Sudan and Nigeria as well as a few other hotspots. I am white British. I was caught in an Explosion by Ansir Bait al-Maqdis whilst working in Egypt. I have also been shot at in the Sudan, Nigeria and Cambodia.

Ever encounter Brian Williams on the battlefield?

Putinbot1
LOL, who could ever think you would have a problem with anyone doing it? You sock more than anyone here.

At least others aren't dumb enough to not know mods can see their IP lol. Do better. Poor Surt, one day you'll realise what that sock was about. Actually, you probably won't and it will remain the gift that keeps giving. You are my puppet. I will name you Pinocchio.

Blindside12

I know the feeling.

Surtur
Poor Surt, one day you'll realise what that sock was about. Actually, you probably won't and it will remain the gift that keeps giving. You are my puppet. I will name you Pinocchio.

Poor Steve, thinks people didn't realize what it was about. Adorable.

Putinbot1
I know the feeling. Yeah it's never a good one.

Putinbot1
Poor Steve, thinks people didn't realize what it was about. Adorable. Poor Pinocchio he is lying again.

Robtard
Lol, he is very much like a little wooden boy. Good reference thumb up

Putinbot1
Lol, he is very much like a little wooden boy. Good reference thumb up He is our puppet, he dances just for us.

Impediment
Can we stop the dick waving and stay on topic, please?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
Can we stop the dick waving and stay on topic, please? No problem, for you Backfire and Bada. I will always take a step back. Because frankly, and I say this openly, all three of you are fair and decent guys.

DarthPlaguis12
Surtur wtf did you do to these two? Steal their girlfriends?

Everywhere you go they pop up

Putinbot1
Surtur wtf did you do to these two? Steal their girlfriends?

Everywhere you go they pop up Stealing Surts girlfriend... laughing

Robtard
Plaguis should just say whose sock he is. But that was legit funny, the thought of it. Good one.

Putinbot1
Plaguis should just say whose sock he is. But that was legit funny, the thought of it. Good one. It made me literally laugh out loud.

DarthPlaguis12
The sock shitssh!ts getting old bro, this morning I was supposedly blindside laughing out loud

Robtard
The sock shitssh!ts getting old bro, this morning I was supposedly blindside laughing out loud

You're obviously not a new member as you have a chip on your shoulder towards certain members while sucking the dicks of others. So why hide, just say who you are; no reason to hide like a coward. Return members are allowed if you behave. eg Putinbot and Blindside are both and you know this.

Blindside12
Wow dude, I am pretty cordual with Whirly, stop dreaming up your own conspiracys tard

Robtard
Wow dude, I am pretty cordual with Whirly, stop dreaming up your own conspiracys tard

Huh? Maybe you should read what I actually said cos it had nothing to do with what you're saying. Like nothing at all.

Blindside12
So you never claimed I was Darth now?laughing out loud

Robtard
Yes, we moved beyond that for some time now. It's why I am asking him to just say who's return he is. Maybe just read what I'm saying, dude.

Blindside12
So now your trying to move past you being wrong and never owning up to it?

Robtard
If I'm asking him to just say who he is, it's obvious I no longer think it's another sock of yours. Why is this hard? You seem to just want to bicker today. Sorry, dear. But I have a headache. <3

Blindside12
I appreciate the glum apology. Mine would have been more sincere.

Robtard
Stop being a snowflake already. FFS

DarthPlaguis12
Says the guy obsessed with trump

Blindside12
Stop being a snowflake already. FFS

Says the guy who always trys to point out when I am wrong and wants me to be accountable for itlaughing out loud

Robtard
Aww, I shipped you two together and that's a great thing. <3

Blindside12
Now your just trying to be cute in your wrongness.

Impediment
Closed for going way off topic, even after I intervened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.