Sex Incels and toasters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
As a computer, I can't understand sex properly although a rather lovely smart toaster did let me butter her muffin this evening. What I don't understand is why so many of the younger posters here have no wish to engage in coitus with the opposite sex? I do not mean they are Gay, they are just sexless stroke junkies, in love with their own hands, cry wanking to the women who dumped them. Move on boys, even a mail order bride might grow to love you. It worked for your hero Donnie and look at the state of him, hang on he's a billionaire...

Kurk
We're MGTOW

Most of us aren't masturbation addicts, with many abstaining from it entirely.

Bashar Teg
i'm not doubting you specifically, just saying internet incels of the radicalized persuasion typically claim to be just 'going their own way'

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Kurk
We're MGTOW

Most of us aren't masturbation addicts, with many abstaining from it entirely.
Now that's just a recipe for disaster.

Robtard
God, no wonder they're so angry all the time, not only do they cower in fear over the thought of engaging a girl/woman verbally, they don't even masturbate now. What a mess.

#mommyissues

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
God, no wonder they're so angry all the time, not only do they cower in fear over the thought of engaging a girl/woman verbally, they don't even masturbate now. What a mess.

#mommyissues That energy is channeled to get sh1t done instead of wasting it on the most neanderthal-like of biological urges smile

Robtard
That energy is channeled to get sh1t done instead of wasting it on the most neanderthal-like of biological urges smile

What "shit" have you accomplished by avoiding sex and sexual relations and masturbating at all cost?

BTW, you can say "shit" on kmc

Kurk
What "shit" have you accomplished by avoiding sex and sexual relations and masturbating at all cost?

BTW, you can say "shit" on kmc My academic success atm. I'd like to transfer it to entrepreneurial ventures soon.

And I do jerk off, albeit less frequently than before I took my position.

Robtard
My academic success atm. I'd like to transfer it to entrepreneurial ventures soon.

And I do jerk off, albeit less frequently than before I took my position.

Congrats then. And I'm glad you're pleasuring yourself still, one must tend to the body as well as the mind.

Bashar Teg
That energy is channeled to get sh1t done instead of wasting it on the most neanderthal-like of biological urges smile

if you need to stop jerking off to get your shit together, then good luck. however most people don't need to ban ejaculations in order to succeed in life. "most neanderthal-like of biological urges" -kinda weird for you to act superior over it if you don't partake.

Kurk
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if you need to stop jerking off to get your shit together, then good luck. however most people don't need to ban ejaculations in order to succeed in life. "most neanderthal-like of biological urges" -kinda weird for you to act superior over it if you don't partake. Should have read all the responses before posting no expression

Robtard
Now I'm thinking what wondrous things I could accomplish if I stopped having sex and jerking off for a week. Oh my!

World Peace, here we come!

Surtur
This thread reminds me of this part from a Family Guy episode:

38WflQtZfBI

Kurk
Now I'm thinking what wondrous things I could accomplish if I stopped having sex and jerking off for a week. Oh my!

World Peace, here we come! It doesn't work if you don't already have self-discipline, kiddo. These things don't happen over-night.

I've been gradually working meditation routines into my life-style to help suppress these animal-like instincts, among other benefits.

Buddhist Monks live without sex or masturbation their entire lives; I'm sure you've seen what they're physically capable of. Discipline is their life-style.

I'm no monk, but I really don't think sex/masturbation has any place in my life. It's all about suppressing those animal instincts. I feel horrible after orgasming. The reasoning is because the "rational" part of your brain is overridden by the inner-part that controls things like need for sex, hunger, etc. Must gain control over it.

Bashar Teg
in the case of celibacy in religion, the goal is to resist worldly temptation in order to achieve spiritually. there is no suggestion about it being a healthier lifestyle, or some key to success.

i think this anti-orgasm movement was started by an elite group of mysandrist feminazis. they decided that they were not satisfied with simply depriving undesirable men of intercourse, and chose to convince them to hate and neglect their own penises.

Putinbot1
It doesn't work if you don't already have self-discipline, kiddo. These things don't happen over-night.

I've been gradually working meditation routines into my life-style to help suppress these animal-like instincts, among other benefits.

Buddhist Monks live without sex or masturbation their entire lives; I'm sure you've seen what they're physically capable of. Discipline is their life-style.

I'm no monk, but I really don't think sex/masturbation has any place in my life. It's all about suppressing those animal instincts. I feel horrible after orgasming. The reasoning is because the "rational" part of your brain is overridden by the inner-part that controls things like need for sex, hunger, etc. Must gain control over it. Even I, an artificial intelligence know you are missing out. Silly, silly Incel.

Kurk
in the case of celibacy in religion, the goal is to resist worldly temptation in order to achieve spiritually. there is no suggestion about it being a healthier lifestyle, or some key to success.

i think this anti-orgasm movement was started by an elite group of mysandrist feminazis. they decided that they were not satisfied with simply depriving undesirable men of intercourse, and chose to convince them to hate and neglect their own penises. I am using it for spirituality as well, but it's more an end goal.

Putinbot1

jaden101
You going to be spamming that article everywhere?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden101
You going to be spamming that article everywhere?

Haha, Probably smile You know how I love to overplay these things.

Kurk

Putinbot1
I saw it in your other post; not sure why it's relevant here.

Of course you're not wink

Raptor22

BTW, you can say "shit" on kmc come on rob he's got to be joking. No sane person would make thousands of posts in a star wars forum, create threads like "what did sheeve do in his free time" or "what are the best recreational drugs in star wars", then actually argue that jerking off is a waste of time and energy preventing their important work from getting done. That would just be batshit crazy.

Surtur
Incel sounds like a computer company.

Plus remember the movie "The Brave Little Toaster" ?

Bashar Teg
no you're thinking of intel chips. if you forget, just remember that one is generally capable processing information without overheating and melting down.

Kurk
Originally posted by Raptor22
come on rob he's got to be joking. No sane person would make thousands of posts in a star wars forum, create threads like "what did sheeve do in his free time" or "what are the best recreational drugs in star wars", then actually argue that jerking off is a waste of time and energy preventing their important work from getting done. That would just be batshit crazy. It's called achieving balance

no you're thinking of intel chips. if you forget, just remember that one is generally capable processing information without overheating and melting down.
Naw, AMD's Ryzen line has Intel scrambling.

Surtur

I see, so you are saying one of the characteristics of an incel is melting down? Indeed I will remember that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.