Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Another Day in lefopedia land.

Link

Surtur
Lol wow. I was always amused by leftists lashing out at "thoughts and prayers". They say it is pointless, but they do tons of pointless shit. Wearing p*ssy hats, screaming at the sky over Trump, screaming "not my president!" as if it's magically going to alter reality.

They have cornered the market on pointless behavior.

Blindside12
Im surprised Chris still has a job in Hollywood, hes clearly believes in God and is a conservative. That alone is a miracle and a proves there is a Godlaughing out loud

Surtur
If he did get blacklisted there is still plenty he can do. Like, for instance, helping Jennifer Lawrence fix our democracy.

Jennifer Lawrence to quit acting for a year to 'fix our democracy'

Emperordmb
Maybe I shouldn't pray outside anymore then, otherwise a bunch of dipshits will start publicly berating me.

Blindside12
If he had quoted the Quran, what would progressives have done?

Robtard
Awful

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
If he had quoted the Quran, what would progressives have done?

Hell, has anyone ever seen a leftist lash out at any Muslim that was offering up thoughts and prayers?

Blindside12
Originally posted by Robtard
Awful

Why?

Robtard
Dear Jesus,

You better make room on that cross again, three "subjugated" coming your way.

Sincerely,

Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Surtur
Awful

And yet sadly not very surprising.

Blindside12
Dear Jesus,

Sincerely,

Robtard

Nice Trolling

Surtur
Dear Jesus,

Sincerely,

Robtard

^^Love seeing this guy triggered. Love it.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Surtur
Hell, has anyone ever seen a leftist lash out at any Muslim that was offering up thoughts and prayers?

Whenever Obama quoted the Quran he was seen as the Messiah. Whenver Trump talks about God, hes the anti christ.

Did you see this gem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t650505.html

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maybe I shouldn't pray outside anymore then, otherwise a bunch of dipshits will start publicly berating me.

What puzzles me is that the left seems to despise religion while at the same time acting very much like a cult.

Surtur
Whenever Obama quoted the Quran he was seen as the Messiah. Whenver Trump talks about God, hes the anti christ.

Did you see this gem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t650505.html

Lol yeah I saw that. At least they've moved on from calling him Hitler.

Blindside12
Well they worship government, not God, so when Trump says they, they flip out. Worshipping Allah is ok tho.

Bashar Teg

Link

awful

Blindside12
Awful Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awful

Man thats got to be a record. Thats it, nothing else but awful? Cmon.

Surtur
Man thats got to be a record. Thats it, nothing else but awful? Cmon.

They are triggered because in the past I've responded to some of their threads by saying "awful" lol.

BackFire
awful

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
awful

Total Dick Move.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Surtur
They are triggered because in the past I've responded to some of their threads by saying "awful" lol. \

Oh is that what is going on here?

Surtur
\

Oh is that what is going on here?

Yes, they are pouting lol.

Blindside12
So they are not really serious about this. And dont give a fck.

Bashar Teg
awful

aint it?

BackFire
just awful

Robtard

Blindside12
Had nothing to do with anyones #metoo.

Swing miss

NemeBro

Link thumb up

Adam_PoE
https://media.tenor.co/images/41c55ebf9de37c3802918b992567c6cb/raw

Surtur

dadudemon

You shouldn't pray outside, anyway:

Matthew 5:5-7

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Even Jesus taught, on the famous Sermon on the Mount, that you're not supposed to pray publicly. It's supposed to be a private matter. A secret.

Your relationship with God should not be screamed loudly like a flamboyant homosexual who has a crush on the Guy in the Sky.

TL - DR: Stop being homosexual, EmperorDMB. Pray secretly and don't tell people about it.

Surtur
I agree with DDM. Pray inside. The outside is best left for screaming at the sky in anger over politicians that hurt your feelings.

Bashar Teg
just awful

truly

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

dadudemon
Originally posted by EmperorDMB
I'm a flaming homosexual and I want everyone to know about my man-on-Man relationship with Sky Guy.

I knew it, baby. You don't have to tell me. grouchoawe

I'm just messing with you.

If you want to pray in your dorm, you can. Do it in the bathroom. Or your closet as Jesus said. You don't have to pray out loud, either.

Emperordmb
My bathroom at my dorm always has people in it, and my dorm room that I live in with my roommate is one room.

Emperordmb
(Basically I do it outside in secluded areas quiet enough that nobody can hear me, I just exaggerated how public and obvious it was for the sake of joking about a bunch of edgelord leftists screeching at me)

Surtur
If you're ever praying outside and you think you see some leftists just immediately begin shouting NOT MY PRESIDENT, NOT MY PRESIDENT.

They will think you're just another lunatic like them.

Emperordmb
Ah good idea Surtur

If I were black I’d chant one of the BLM chants lifted straight from the communist manifesto.

Bashar Teg
offering prayers as a condolence to an individual's personal tragedy is not the same as offering "thoughts and prayers" as the only solution to a series of ongoing preventable tragedies.

but screw that. context is for chumps and imaginary victory is life.

dadudemon
My bathroom at my dorm always has people in it, and my dorm room that I live in with my roommate is one room.

So how do you shit? WTF, man?!?!?

I'd be physically throwing people out of the bathroom to take a shit.

Or do you not have a private bathroom in your dorm and I am mistaken?

I see...

I never lived on campus all 7.5 years I went to college. I worked full time and had my own place.

Emperordmb

cdtm
Tbh, not seeing a "slam" here.

Some words were said, yes. Not exactly the heatest twitter war the article is suggesting, imo.

Blindside12
Maybe some screaming at the sky will help.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Tbh, not seeing a "slam" here.

Some words were said, yes. Not exactly the heatest twitter war the article is suggesting, imo.

pratt was targeted by anti-theist edgelords, and trumpers are trying to spin this into a leftist thing and tie it together with left-leaning views on gun laws. so you're kinda being a buzzkill for them right now.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
pratt was targeted by anti-theist edgelords, and trumpers are trying to spin this into a leftist thing and tie it together with left-leaning views on gun laws. so you're kinda being a buzzkill for them right now.

Go to any of the anti-theist edgelords twitter pages and they are all leftist anti trumpers as well.

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn

https://twitter.com/RetroBigfoot

Robtard

Surtur
#gottem

Lol...you do know he was responding to me, but he was not referring to me...right?

Robtard
#gottemagain

Surtur
#gottemagain

It's okay, you tried. Just so you can avoid further confusion in the future the "screaming you're a white male" thing comes from this:

rfqAkUXKT5Y

Robtard
#gotteminfinity

Bashar Teg
look guyz cherrypickd yootoobz

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
look guyz cherrypickd yootoobz

Well yes I did in fact provide a link to a video that showed what DMB was referencing. It was not intended to trigger you or your pal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.