A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Flyattractor
It was long winded, Highly Incorrect , very biased and quite a boring read.

So yeah.

Kurk
If we can make generalizations about the alt-right, what can we say about the alt-left @Putinbot?

cdtm
I know how kids are.

I watched one I was looking after, years ago, log into Mirc and start spamming how such and such is gay a "***" or whatever.

Nice kid in person. Was kind of a shock how casually he started trolling, tbh.

Surtur

jaden101
Originally posted by cdtm
I know how kids are.

I watched one I was looking after, years ago, log into Mirc and start spamming how such and such is gay a "***" or whatever.

Nice kid in person. Was kind of a shock how casually he started trolling, tbh.

For some reason this post reminded me of this classic. I still laugh at sniping gay *****

https://i.imgur.com/qilpojg.jpg

Blindside12
Originally posted by Kurk
If we can make generalizations about the alt-right, what can we say about the alt-left @Putinbot?

Alt left is never wrong even if they keep making dumb decisions.

Flyattractor
That and being a Leftist means you Never have to Apologize for your actions. Even when those actions get people killed.

Putinbot1
You have the other kind of Alt Right the genuinely damaged... Sad thing is they influence the kids.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You have the other kind of Alt Right the genuinely damaged... Sad thing is they influence the kids.

Not near as much as the Alt-Left that now controls the U.S Education System from Kindergarten all the way to the Universities.

The Damage that they are doing to the children is WAY MORE HARMFUL!

Blindside12
When someone hopes the President gets shots like Putin bot did, what kind of example is that for the kids?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Blindside12
When someone hopes the President gets shots like Putin bot did, what kind of example is that for the kids?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That and being a Leftist means you Never have to Apologize for your actions. Even when those actions get people killed.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Nah. Back in WubbyaDubbyaDoo they cursed like REAL MEN..

Not like those little kunt plugs in that toon.

Surtur

How would you explain alt left trolls? You certainly aren't unintelligent enough to claim they don't exist, so I am curious as to if you have any explanations.

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, that's a Bingo, Bot. Major BINGO. Just look at the instant 'whatabout!!!1!' deflections you invoked with just that post in here.

^^Love seeing the triggerdom. It's like seeing a robot malfunction. Love that they see the slapping down of the points in the article as deflections. Good stuff.

Robtard
^ Wow

Surtur
^ Wow

^^He's still triggered. Love it.

Putinbot1
^ Wow Yes Rob, Surtur struggles when the mirror is held up to him. He is a damaged, broken thing.

DarthPlaguis12
Putinbot you're not trolling? You're name isn't trollish?

Reminds me of the people I run into on fb who are on the left who are all about compassion and multiculturalism till you disagree with them, then they'll ask me if I know trump wants to deport me even though I was born in the USA.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Putinbot you're not trolling? You're name isn't trollish?

Reminds me of the people I run into on fb who are on the left who are all about compassion and multiculturalism till you disagree with them, then they'll ask me if I know trump wants to deport me even though I was born in the USA. So you have a backstory... Cool TI.

DarthPlaguis12
No bro, I spontaneously appeared, this is my first month in existence.

Bashar Teg
^^ busted. oh how embarrassing.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^ busted. oh how embarrassing.

laughing

Bashar Teg
laughing

"i spontaneously appeared" laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"i spontaneously appeared" laughing out loud Quite witty to be fair, TI can be a funny guy. laughing out loud

To DP - that's just Supra mate!

DarthPlaguis12
I was being sarcastic guys, calm down.

Who the hell is TI

Oh BTW you're defiantly not trolling now huh bot laughing out loud

Putinbot1
It was long winded, Highly Incorrect , very biased and quite a boring read.

So yeah. Apart from the age criteria it must have been like reading your life Fly.

Surtur
Just remember anyone who wants to create a sock: the mods can see your IP. A certain member found this out the hilarious(but hard) way.

Don't make yourself appear as foolish as someone who registers under a different name to call themselves a "phag".

Flyattractor
Apart from the age criteria it must have been like reading your life Fly.

UhOh! Looks like we triggered the LeftyBot!

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/angry-robot-cartoon-illustration-wheels-37223563.jpg

Adam_PoE

Flyattractor
And those people are known as Democrats.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I was being sarcastic guys, calm down.

Who the hell is TI

Oh BTW you're defiantly not trolling now huh bot laughing out loud You seem to stay out of the GDF, good call, I would hate you banned permanently as you or I could not come back this time TI.

Flyattractor
You seem to stay out of the GDF, good call, I would hate you banned permanently as you or I could not come back this time TI.

So it is NOT OK for DP12 to be a "Sock" but it is OK for Putin and Bashar to be Socks?

Welcome to KMC Ya ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
So it is NOT OK for DP12 to be a "Sock" but it is OK for Putin and Bashar to be Socks?

Welcome to KMC Ya ALL!!!!!!!!!!! you so triggered you little *****.

Flyattractor
you so triggered you little *****.

Oh Goody! Its MY TURN to play the "DEFLECTION Card"!!!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Oh Goody! Its MY TURN to play the "DEFLECTION Card"!!!!!!!!! Why deflect, you're etcing again.

dadudemon
5. with

Flyattractor
Why deflect, you're etcing again.

Only when it play with my Etch a Sketch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.