Dr. Strange with Time Gem Vs Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins here.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who wins here.

Neo!

Considering you didn't stated a starting distance, Neo would just kill Strange before he can summon any magic.

TethAdamTheRock
50 ft starting distance

Josh_Alexander
50 ft starting distance

Neo still, i mean, if Strange is able to summon the power of the Eye of Agammoto then he wins, but we've seen Neo covering hundreds of miles in matters of minutes.

Neo would just kill him in matters of a second.

Blindside12
Where are they fighting?

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Neo still, i mean, if Strange is able to summon the power of the Eye of Agammoto then he wins, but we've seen Neo covering hundreds of miles in matters of minutes.

Neo would just kill him in matters of a second.

Except Neo has never fought like that. Ever.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Except Neo has never fought like that. Ever.

But he can

Blindside12
Its simple, if they fight in the matrix Neo wins, if they fight outside, Strange wins.

Surtur
But he can

I think Neo can fight at super speed. I also think he can fly at high speeds. But when it comes from going to standing still to his top speed I don't know if he can do that instantly. So I'm not sure if he could blitz Strange before he manages to think.

Though wait...just having the time gem in his possession was enough to bring him back whenever Dormammu killed him. I'm not exactly sure what Neo is going to do.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Blindside12
Its simple, if they fight in the matrix Neo wins, if they fight outside, Strange wins.

Well Neo outside the Matrix is not really that powerful. I believe that both have their powers.

Originally posted by Surtur
I think Neo can fight at super speed. I also think he can fly at high speeds. But when it comes from going to standing still to his top speed I don't know if he can do that instantly. So I'm not sure if he could blitz Strange before he manages to think.

Though wait...just having the time gem in his possession was enough to bring him back whenever Dormammu killed him. I'm not exactly sure what Neo is going to do.

Well, Neo is a confirmed Reality Warper. So i wonder if he could manipulate the time gem.

TethAdamTheRock
Where are they fighting? in a big street with some cars

TethAdamTheRock
Would the Time Gem be able to affect time in the Matrix?

Blindside12

So basically you are an idiot and put Neo outside the Matrix against someone with the Time Gem

Silent Master

Why wouldn't it?

KingD19
So basically you are an idiot and put Neo outside the Matrix against someone with the Time Gem

Even in the Matrix the Time Gem would work. If you think a space rock with galactic powers would be stopped by a computer program, you're the idiot.

Also, Neo can't manipulate the Time Gem in or out the Matrix. He's never shown the ability to do anything even remotely similar to that.

And while Neo is fast enough to catch bullets, watch every fight scene he's in and he's moving maybe at best slightly faster than normal. He's never done a speedblitz attack like the Agents, and in straight flight it takes several minutes to get to his full speed of just over the speed of sound.

So no, he wouldn't take out Strange before he could think either.

Only thing that happens is Strange hax him until he wins.

TethAdamTheRock
Even in the Matrix the Time Gem would work. If you think a space rock with galactic powers would be stopped by a computer program, you're the idiot.

Also, Neo can't manipulate the Time Gem in or out the Matrix. He's never shown the ability to do anything even remotely similar to that.

And while Neo is fast enough to catch bullets, watch every fight scene he's in and he's moving maybe at best slightly faster than normal. He's never done a speedblitz attack like the Agents, and in straight flight it takes several minutes to get to his full speed of just over the speed of sound.

Only thing that happens is Strange hax him until he wins. Good post.

Blindside12

Where did I say the time gem wouldn't work in a computer program?

Also the Time gem has no feats to suggest as a digital program it would work the same way the real thing does right?

It's simply an unknown, if the OP is presenting it to work the exact same then sure but without expressely saying it has the same power as the real thing it's hard to assume.

KingD19
Where did I say the time gem wouldn't work in a computer program?

Also the Time gem has no feats to suggest as a digital program it would work the same way the real thing does right?

It's simply an unknown, if the OP is presenting it to work the exact same then sure but without expressely saying it has the same power as the real thing it's hard to assume.

You didn't say it wouldn't. You said you wonder if Neo could mess with it since he was a reality warper(which he actually isn't, as he could've brought Morpheus back to life or just wished for the Agents to die). I told you he couldn't, as he has no feats to suggest he could. I just called you an idiot because you called Teth one for no reason.

The Time Gem has reversed time. Period. Death. Damage. Events. Time as a whole is tampered with when Strange feels like it. Why would something that can bend time itself be subjected to a computer program?

Oh, and literally everything else summoned into the MAtrix works like real life. Why wouldn't the gem?

Josh_Alexander

Yes it would.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why wouldn't it?

Boy have you watched the Matrix!??

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
in a big street with some cars

Okay, Dr.Strange's best chance is to create the time loop. If he does, then he would have to play the "Neo ive come to bargain"

Else he loses. If Strange hesitates to do so, Neo one punch kills him.

Silent Master
Boy have you watched the Matrix!??

laughing out loud

Yes and there is zero reason to assume the time gem wouldn't work.

Blindside12
You didn't say it wouldn't. You said you wonder if Neo could mess with it since he was a reality warper(which he actually isn't, as he could've brought Morpheus back to life or just wished for the Agents to die). I told you he couldn't, as he has no feats to suggest he could. I just called you an idiot because you called Teth one for no reason.

The Time Gem has reversed time. Period. Death. Damage. Events. Time as a whole is tampered with when Strange feels like it. Why would something that can bend time itself be subjected to a computer program?

Oh, and literally everything else summoned into the MAtrix works like real life. Why wouldn't the gem?

Neo could decide the laws inside the matrix and decided that even though a gun or bullet worked in the matrix, he could decide of the bullet stopped. The time gem wouldnt be a universal power inside the matrix and it wouldnt surpass the source and decide the programming and laws. At most it could do is warp reality, seeing as Neo is basically the God inside the matrix

The Ones powers are derived from the source, and the Source controls every aspect of the matrix so Neo can bend the matrix to his will, like stopping death, flying tens of thousands of miles per hour. None of those things anyone could do but him.

So sure if he goes in a time loop, Neo could just decide its not for him and stop it.

Josh_Alexander
Yes and there is zero reason to assume the time gem wouldn't work.

Wow! Since when did KingD18 became you!!?

I never said it wouldn't work in the matrix :/

Are you okay?

Silent Master
Wow! Since when did KingD18 became you!!?

I never said it wouldn't work in the matrix :/

Are you okay?

You quoted me, not King.

Pay more attention next time.

Josh_Alexander
You quoted me, not King.

Pay more attention next time.

Bahahahaha! Lol, my bad.

Sorry.

Josh_Alexander

I believe you either havent watched the Matrix or just are understimating the Neo.

The Agents are able to dodge bullets! Neo is clearly Far superior to any agent.

He is fast enough to kill Strange in a heartbeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.