Vader vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSkywalker0
Round 1: Base ROTJ Vader

Round 2: ROTJ Vader(With Muur Talisman) Just to make it fair for Vader.

DarthAnt66
1.) Vader's good, but Dooku's pretty clearly superior.

2.) With Muur by his side, I can see Vader winning, but it's close.

Kurk
Dooku FTW

(Assuming Legends of course)

The Ellimist
ITT: Ant -

"19 BBY Vader thinks he can defeat Palpatine with the Muur talisman and even if he's wrong this belief is still somewhat credible"

"Oh, RotJ Vader with Muur vs. Dooku is close"

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by The Ellimist
ITT: Ant -

"19 BBY Vader thinks he can defeat Palpatine with the Muur talisman and even if he's wrong this belief is still somewhat credible"

"Oh, RotJ Vader with Muur vs. Dooku is close"

Vader gets his mediocre all over Muur.

Haschwalth
Vader destroys Dooku.

Kurk
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Vader destroys Dooku. Based on?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Kurk
Based on?
Being stronger than him 18BBY.

Kurk
Being stronger than him 18BBY. Wanna debate?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Kurk
Wanna debate?

Contextually the quote refers to Power not, quantity(Which is not referenced anywhere), as It states his potential(Power), with carrying on the sentence, to the greatest Jedi killer.

Kurk
Contextually the quote refers to Power not, quantity(Which is not referenced anywhere), as It states his potential(Power), with carrying on the sentence, to the greatest Jedi killer. 18 BBY Vader vs RotS Dooku

Current Queue:
Dooku vs Maul (Quanchi112) -- Status: Ongoing
Dooku vs Tenebrous (Jack) -- Status: Planned for end of March
Dooku vs Vader(Haschwalth) -- Status: Planned for April

ares834
Yikes. I'm a Vader fan, but even I wouldn't give him the win that close after RotS...

The Ellimist
The real question is, which would stomp Revan harder?

Vader's style would be to ragdoll him, while Dooku's would be to dominate him in sabers or with lightning. IMHO I think ragdolling is a more palpable sign of domination so Vader will appear to stomp harder.

MythLord
Vader, close fight.

LordOfTheLight
Dooku takes him in sabers by a very close margin. All out goes to Vader for his substantial degree of superiority in the force. Pretty good fight.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Dooku takes him in sabers by a very close margin. All out goes to Vader for his substantial degree of superiority in the force. Pretty good fight.

ILS
Where is it said Vader is "substantially" superior in the Force, such that the difference outweighs Dooku's nigh-unparalleled dueling skill? Genuinely curious.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by ILS
Where is it said Vader is "substantially" superior in the Force, such that the difference outweighs Dooku's nigh-unparalleled dueling skill? Genuinely curious.

thumb up

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by ILS

Tbh these joking sprees are better suited on Ellimist. You may have been influenced by that thread that asked the question "Why do the best debaters troll so often" and started screwing around to subconsciously fulfill that statement, but honestly, it doesn't suit you.

ILS
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Tbh these joking sprees are better suited on Ellimist. You may have been influenced by that thread that asked the question "Why do the best debaters troll so often" and started screwing around to subconsciously fulfill that statement, but honestly, it doesn't suit you. All these layman psychologists pouring out the woodwork because of a dissenting opinion.

Pathetic.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G7KExZIrt9s/WpzJTAkIi7I/AAAAAAAAIn0/ND2BIZkH0Gka9xHFeJh1-CaEApvrE81hgCL0BGAYYCw/h236/timing.jpg

DarthSkywalker0

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by ILS
All these layman psychologists pouring out the woodwork because of a dissenting opinion.

Pathetic.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G7KExZIrt9s/WpzJTAkIi7I/AAAAAAAAIn0/ND2BIZkH0Gka9xHFeJh1-CaEApvrE81hgCL0BGAYYCw/h236/timing.jpg

lmfao

Rockydonovang
Can I be a layman psychologist?

lazybones
Dooku wins sabers in an extraordinary fight, but the ball's in Vader's court in Force and All-Out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.