Darth Vader vs. Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSkywalker0
Peak incarnations.

ILS
Vader recovered his speed to an extent, but he doesn't have a single feat to match this.

ares834
edit

ILS
Originally posted by ares834
edit A wise choice.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G7KExZIrt9s/WpzJTAkIi7I/AAAAAAAAIn0/ND2BIZkH0Gka9xHFeJh1-CaEApvrE81hgCL0BGAYYCw/h236/timing.jpg

ares834
Vader does win here though. wink

ILS
Vader does win here though. wink Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G7KExZIrt9s/WpzJTAkIi7I/AAAAAAAAIn0/ND2BIZkH0Gka9xHFeJh1-CaEApvrE81hgCL0BGAYYCw/h236/timing.jpg

ares834
Lucky for me then, Vader winning yet again isn't extraordinary. smile

DarthSkywalker0
Vader does win here though. wink

Good Joke.

ILS
Lucky for me then, Vader winning yet again isn't extraordinary. smile Originally posted by ILS
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

lazybones
Originally posted by ILS
Vader recovered his speed to an extent, but he doesn't have a single feat to match this. Agreed. Darth Marr have many hype and showings that match Vader's. Just look at these revelations:

One of the longest-serving members of the Dark Council, Darth Marr is a terrifying warrior and a true believer in the Sith Code.
Taken from (SWTOR: Codex)

The Sith are notorious for wearing elaborate armored robes and intimidating masks to hide their true faces. These majestic guises are inspired by ancient Sith legends and mythology, projecting a terrifying image of dark omnipotence. The regal Darth Marr hides his face behind such a mask. Rumors surround Moff Xerxian's private audience with Marr, after the Moff failed to quell a violent uprising on Sullust. Supposedly Marr removed his mask and Moff Xerxian gazed upon the Dark Lord's ruined visage. Afterward, the Moff dictated a letter of resignation, and then shot himself.
Taken from (SWTOR: Encyclopedia)

Advantages in combat: Augmented lightsaber, customized battle armor, no fear of death.

Marr is true believer in Sith Code. Marr have caused Moff Xerxian to suicide. Vader have not caused Moff Xerxian to suicide. Marr is intimidating with his mask. Marr have no fear of death. Marr shows the Sith pretender who is true Sith. new!ILS is wise to awaken to the ground realities of Darth Marr.

ILS
4/10 impression

lazybones
Originally posted by ILS
4/10 impression That's a start, I guess. sad

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by ILS
4/10 impression

*3/10

lazybones
it was a solid 8/10 and u know it.

ILS
Perhaps we were a little harsh.

Anyway, buckylonez, how do you see this fight going?

lazybones
Originally posted by ILS
Perhaps we were a little harsh.

Anyway, buckylonez, how do you see this fight going? vader slaughterhouse smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by lazybones
Agreed. Darth Marr have many hype and showings that match Vader's. Just look at these revelations:

One of the longest-serving members of the Dark Council, Darth Marr is a terrifying warrior and a true believer in the Sith Code.
Taken from (SWTOR: Codex)

The Sith are notorious for wearing elaborate armored robes and intimidating masks to hide their true faces. These majestic guises are inspired by ancient Sith legends and mythology, projecting a terrifying image of dark omnipotence. The regal Darth Marr hides his face behind such a mask. Rumors surround Moff Xerxian's private audience with Marr, after the Moff failed to quell a violent uprising on Sullust. Supposedly Marr removed his mask and Moff Xerxian gazed upon the Dark Lord's ruined visage. Afterward, the Moff dictated a letter of resignation, and then shot himself.

Advantages in combat: Augmented lightsaber, customized battle armor, no fear of death.

Marr is true believer in Sith Code. Marr have caused Moff Xerxian to suicide. Vader have not caused Moff Xerxian to suicide. Marr is intimidating with his mask. Marr have no fear of death. Marr shows the Sith pretender who is true Sith. new!ILS is wise to awaken to the ground realities of Darth Marr.

10/10 trollpost thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.