What's up with Trump's FBI?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/five-senators-want-to-know-why-the-fbi-hasnt-restored-missing-crime-data/

Surtur
How can they restore crime data when they are busy trying to take down Trump?

Don't worry, the way these shitheads lose and "find" data? It'll turn up, someday. Maybe.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
when they are busy trying to take down Trump?

https://media.giphy.com/media/qjfeT5XdAirCg/giphy.gif

Surtur
Aww, poor snowflake. It's okay. The hilarious part is the fBI tried, but failed.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/isP4TLqhjm3zq/giphy.gif

Surtur
Too funny.

Rockydonovang
How can they restore crime data when they are busy trying to take down Trump?

You are aware that Trump chose the new FBI head?

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You are aware that Trump chose the new FBI head?

You are aware this point doesn't actually negate anything shady the FBI has done, right?

Rockydonovang
You are aware this point doesn't actually negate anything shady the FBI has done, right?
you are aware your gripes with the fbi aren't relevant here?

Trump's fbi pick is filing incomplete reports. Try to stay on topic.

Surtur

Aww, you mad?

Robtard

^Bingo

Which is why he did a "you mad" deflection as to not argue your points

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^Bingo

Which is why he did a "you mad" deflection as to not argue your points

Interesting. Whenever you have used "u mad", was it a deflection?

Robtard
Protip: What I do (and what you should have done) when using a 'u mad' retort, is first you pick apart the person's points and then you end it with a 'u mad' zinger. Like a nice piece of garnish.

Case in point: But you couldn't pick apart Rocky's points because you're not smart enough and this upsets you. Get madder now :0

Surtur
Protip: What I do (and what you should have done) when using a 'u mad' retort, is first you pick apart the person's points and then you end it with a 'u mad' zinger. Like a nice piece of garnish.

Case in point: But you couldn't pick apart Rocky's points because you're not smart enough and this upsets you. Get madder now :0

Lmao! It's hilarious you think that's the only way you use it. I love that you prefaced that nonsense with "protip" lol.

Robtard
I love that you prefaced that nonsense with "protip" lol.
You think picking apart someone's points in response is "nonsense"? Weird, but totally not surprising at all, really.

Surtur
You think picking apart someone's points in response is "nonsense"? Weird, but totally not surprising at all, really.

Silly Rob, the nonsense is you trying to pretend you only ever use "u mad" in the way you described. Do better.

Robtard
^ That looks an awful lot like one of your standard 'pretend win' posts because you don't have an intelligent response. Awful lot. Be careful now.

Blindside12

Attacking the FBI, wowza, wasnt the rhetoric last week any attack on the FBI is unpatriotic?

Surtur
^ That looks an awful lot like one of your standard 'pretend win' posts because you don't have an intelligent response. Awful lot. Be careful now.

So much irony here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
Attacking the FBI, wowza, wasnt the rhetoric last week any attack on the FBI is unpatriotic?

Nah, that's something Trumpers invented and applied it to others as their argument. Otherwise colloquially known as "strawmanning" or one of its variants.

DarthPlaguis12
The FBI is full of Obama left overs who colluded with Hillary but....Russia

Blindside12
Nah, that's something Trumpers invented and applied it to others as their argument. Otherwise colloquially known as "strawmanning" or one of its variants.

Why lie? You have stated numerous times attacking the FBI is basically unpatriotic and helping Putin.

Robtard
Why lie? You have stated numerous times attacking the FBI is basically unpatriotic and helping Putin.

*needs citations*

Blindside12
How about I just put you on ignore since you are just bold faced lying now?

Robtard
How about I just put you on ignore since you are just bold faced lying now? Weren't you insulting FF for putting SilentM on ignore just last week? But do whatever you want; makes you happy.

Blindside12
Nope, again caught you lying, I said he lied about putting him on ignore when he really didnt.

Your clearly lying as you have criticized me numerous times and called me "comrade" for criticizing the FBI

Robtard
No, that came after. Initially you and Surtur were mocking FF for putting SilentM on ignore.

Blindside12
Sorry, no, and what does it have to do with you lying?

Robtard
I never said that attacking the FBI is unpatriotic in of itself, that's something you invented.

Blindside12
So why did you keep calling me comrade, something else I just 'invented?"

Robtard
"Comrade" is a lighthearted zinger on the pretext that Trump's guilty of being a Russian buttboy and you're a Trumper. You're not supposed to get all bent out of shape over it; it was humor; nothing more.

Blindside12
shameful thread

DarthPlaguis12
More fake news about the Russians hacking our voting grid

https://www.rt.com/usa/418604-dhs-refutes-russia-hack/

Lol...this is who the dems want to testify against trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V44fPQPjKjI

Good show comrades!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
More fake news about the Russians hacking our voting grid

https://www.rt.com/usa/418604-dhs-refutes-russia-hack/

Lol...this is who the dems want to testify against trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V44fPQPjKjI

Good show comrades!

Excellent impartiality: Russia Today thumb up laughing

DarthPlaguis12
Oops lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Excellent impartiality: Russia Today thumb up laughing

This makes Putin very happy, he loves his little eComrades doing his mucking.

Surtur
He linked to RT?

Good lord this is the communist Joe McCarthy warned us about all those years ago.

DarthPlaguis12
Lol, didn't know what RT was......still on Fox News there supposedly was an attempt to hack several states voting grids but very little came of it

Rockydonovang
Blinside, why is it so hard for you to see the distinction between the FBI continuing an investigation that was started before Trump picked a new FBI head, and practices that started under Trump's pick for FBI head?

Bashar Teg
This makes Putin very happy, he loves his little eComrades doing his mucking.

muckin n cuckin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.