Goku vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Fight on a indestructible planet

Who wins?

cdtm
Do they get time to recover?

Inedian
Beerus

Blindside12
Based on?

Damborgson
As of now, Goku should beat the bejeezus out of him.

bbrem123
Yea I cant see how Beerus has a chance here.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Agreed.

MrMind
I am more intrigued to how close Goku is to the Angels now that he mastered UI

Blindside12
Whis is a 15, Beerus is a 10, Goku is easily a 13. Not that far away.

cdtm
Who can argue against no proof like that? A debating genie, this one. laughing out loud

Galan007
While I agree that MUI Goku > Beerus, I am certainly not of the opinion that he can KO Beerus with one casual chop, like Whis can.

So no, the gap between Whis and Goku is still MUCH larger than the gap between Goku and Beerus, imo.

Blindside12
Originally posted by cdtm
Who can argue against no proof like that? A debating genie, this one. laughing out loud

This made me LOL, good onethumb up

My gf asked me why I am laughing laughing out loud

Blindside12
Originally posted by Galan007
While I agree that MUI Goku > Beerus, I am certainly not of the opinion that he can KO Beerus with one casual chop, like Whis can.

So no, the gap between Whis and Goku is still MUCH larger than the gap between Goku and Beerus, imo.

How is the gap larger when Vegeta wrecked Toppo, was was ready to be a GoD. MUI Goku would wreck Vegeta easier then he wrecked Toppo.

Also, how bad do you think Jiren would wreck Beerus or is it the othe way around?

Galan007
Hakaishin Toppo and ASSB Vegeta are both < Beerus, so I'm not at all sure why that matters.

Also, did you even read my post or nah?

Blindside12
Sorry I was to busy laughing my ass off from CTDM, let me read it.

Blindside12
Case closed. MUI shit stomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How?

Blindside12
How what?

Estacado
A fresh MUI Goku would beat Beerus handily but it wont be an easy fight for him.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Damborgson

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007

No, you're right.

Tbh there isn't even much proof that MUI Goku or Jiren are above Beerus, at this point, other than some vague and easily misinterpreted statements. All we know is that Jiren was at the level of a God of Destruction, and MUI Goku is a decent amount above him. However, that could easily put Jiren at the level of Champa, while still keeping Goku below Beerus.

Anyways, I totally agree with you- anyone that thinks Goku is even close to Whiss is borderline retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.