Surtur is Arguing with 4 different KMC people, at this very moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Seems exhausting.

This thread can be deleted. But I thought it was interesting.

Reminds me of the old days in the Movie vs. Forum when Quanchi, right or wrong, argued with like 10 different people at once.

Exhausting as hell to imagine having to do that. But quite respectable to juggle all those arguments in his head at once and still deliver some punches.

What motivates people like Surtur and Quanchi to argue with that many people at once? Neither of them are autistic or anything like that. But they still have the mental power to do it.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems exhausting.

Reminds me of the old days in the Movie vs. Forum when Quanchi, right or wrong, argued with like 10 different people at once.

Exhausting as hell to imagine having to do that. But quite respectable to juggle all those arguments in his head at once and still deliver some punches.

What motivates people like Surtur and Quanchi to argue with that many people at once? Neither of them are autistic or anything like that. But they still have the mental power to do it.

Most of the people are morons though.

I can beat up 4 little kids at once too.

Silent Master
Seems exhausting.

Quan is

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I can beat up 4 little kids at once too.

I lol'd.

WTF is wrong with you? haermm

Surtur
I lol'd.

WTF is wrong with you? haermm

Lol, the point was to show arguing with certain people here does not take as much mental power as one might think. It's not like I'm playing 4 different games of chess at the same time.

Though I could totally do that if I wanted to, probably.

Bashar Teg
surt has an endless reservoir of displaced anger and his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

and quan...quan's just...quan

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surt has an endless reservoir of displaced anger and his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

and quan...quan's just...quan

^Uses "you triggered" and variations of it all the time. Has had a longer meltdown than any other poster I have ever observed here.

dadudemon
^Uses "you triggered" and variations of it all the time. Has had a longer meltdown than any other poster I have ever observed here.

Don't turn this into a bashing thread...bashing bash will just make us bashtards.

I legit got mad twice on KMC. Once at AC and once....I can't remember where.

Let me see if I can find the one where I got triggered by Alpha Centauri.

Edit - Just looked it up. Lol, it's terrible. I got so mad and triggered by AC. haermm

Surtur
Don't turn this into a bashing thread...bashing bash will just make us bashtards.

Edit - Just looked it up. Lol, it's terrible. I got so mad and triggered by AC. haermm

Did you get triggered for 35 pages though?

Bashar Teg
his argument method is just basic and repetitive "u triggered".

Did you get triggered for 35 pages though?

clearly i was mistaken. my bad.

BackFire

AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know.

The Ellimist
Maybe you guys should start doing 1 v 1 debates like what they do on comicvine.

BackFire
How does that work on a public forum?

Surtur
Maybe he was so good cuz he was truly from Alpha Centauri? You can't prove it.

jaden101
It gets tiring enough reading through pages of pettiness with zero substance let alone participating. That's what happens when an overzealous modding spell permabanned a load of people with interesting things to say back in the day.

Now it's just page after page of cuck, snowflake, fascist, triggered, cry more etc.

Silent Master
Originally posted by BackFire
How does that work on a public forum?

Basically a Battlezone. pick a topic to debate and a mod deletes any posts made by other people in the thread.

Judges would be optional.

jaden101
AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know.

Over arm, under legger stranger?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
It gets tiring enough reading through pages of pettiness with zero substance let alone participating. That's what happens when an overzealous modding spell permabanned a load of people with interesting things to say back in the day.

Now it's just page after page of cuck, snowflake, fascist, triggered, cry more etc.

^Practically like Hitler himself typed this.

Bashar Teg

lulz triggered cry more fegit.

jaden101
^Practically like Hitler himself typed this.

You should see my moustache.

BackFire
Originally posted by Silent Master
Basically a Battlezone. pick a topic to debate and a mod deletes any posts made by other people in the thread.

Judges would be optional.

Yeah, interesting idea but sounds like a pain in the ass to enforce, maybe if we have more than 3 active mods one day we can try something like that.

Robtard

Remember when we both went page after page arguing over Michael Jackson being a nonce while AC defended his ass. That shit explained itself years later.

BackFire
Over arm, under legger stranger?

If that's wrong I don't want to know what's right.

jaden101
Yeah, interesting idea but sounds like a pain in the ass to enforce, maybe if we have more than 3 active mods one day we can try something like that.

Lazy cvnt.

BackFire
Lazy cvnt.

Triggered leftist fascist.

Silent Master

Could you give a few trusted "judges" the temp ability to delete posts without giving them full mod powers?

Bashar Teg
the few moderators left are spread so thin that they were forced to let TI back, lacking the resources to continue deleting all those 'badacuck' threads. now you want them to mod battlezone threads? think, mcfly. think.

Surtur
You should see my moustache.

People go on and on about all the bad things Hitler did, but nobody ever talks about how the mustache community was impacted. Nobody.

BackFire
Originally posted by Silent Master
Could you give a few trusted "judges" the temp ability to delete posts without giving them full mod powers?

What you're describing is a forum leader - those who have the power to delete posts in a specific sub forum or something. It's how all actual mods start here. Unfortunately only Raz can assign people to this role, otherwise, we'd have done it years ago.

jaden101
Don't give me banning powers. You'd all be gone. Bunch of cvnts.

Silent Master
What you're describing is a forum leader - those who have the power to delete posts in a specific sub forum or something. It's how all actual mods start here. Unfortunately only Raz can assign people to this role, otherwise, we'd have done it years ago.

Fair enough.

jaden101
People go on and on about all the bad things Hitler did, but nobody ever talks about how the mustache community was impacted. Nobody.

You need to be special to make both a moustache AND a name off limits for the rest of humanity.

BackFire
My girlfriend has told me about a history teacher she had in high school who taught his students that the holocaust didn't happen, he also apparently had a hitler mustache.

Surtur
Give me modding powers and I will make it so people can type the word cvnt without having to use a damn v.

https://media.tenor.com/images/039b94ff6e66a390aa743bbe1226ca2b/raw

BackFire
Give me modding powers and I will make it so people can type the word cvnt without having to use a damn v.

That would be admin powers, mods can't do that. If we could, I would.

Surtur
You need to be special to make both a moustache AND a name off limits for the rest of humanity.

They sure did taint the swastika too. Some companies tried to get it back.

http://dazedimg.dazedgroup.netdna-cdn.com/480/azure/dazed-prod/1210/8/1218454.jpg

Yeah...didn't end well.

Robtard
My girlfriend has told me about a history teacher she had in high school who taught his students that the holocaust didn't happen, he also apparently had a hitler mustache.

A nascent Alt-righter/Trumper

BackFire
What about that mountain dew flavor that fans were voting on, the winning vote was "Hitler did nothing wrong". They had to scrap the whole thing.

Hitler's power lives on.

Surtur

This is why I'd never want something like this to be illegal. Gotta let idiots expose themselves.

jaden101
I remember when Umbro released a shoe called Zyklon.

That wasn't advisable.

Surtur
What about that mountain dew flavor that fans were voting on, the winning vote was "Hitler did nothing wrong". They had to scrap the whole thing.

Hitler's power lives on.

Lol I'm sorry but that is just funny. When are people going to learn that you never ever should ask the internet to name something?

BackFire
This is why I'd never want something like this to be illegal. Gotta let idiots expose themselves.

Unfortunately nothing was done about it. He continued to be allowed to teach for as long as she was at the high school, probably longer. School didn't seem to care.

Robtard
VxNuQDxnECU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNuQDxnECU

Bashar Teg

no need for admin powers: c*nt.

yw

Surtur
Unfortunately nothing was done about it. He continued to be allowed to teach for as long as she was at the high school, probably longer. School didn't seem to care.

Did anyone actually report him to the school board or anything?

Surtur
no need for admin powers: c*nt.

yw

I don't see the word at all. The word sure as heck has no * in it. Do better.

BackFire
Did anyone actually report him to the school board or anything?

I assume so. But then again these are high school students and none of them took him seriously, so I dunno.

jaden101
Walkers crisps did a thing on twitter during the last World Cup where you could upload your photo and former England player Gary Lineker would hold it up on a prerecorded video. People ended up sending in pictures of Jimmy Savile, Harold Shipman, Fred West and Josef Fritzel

Surtur
I assume so. But then again these are high school students and none of them took him seriously, so I dunno.

LOL goes to show how much has changed.

Surtur
Walkers crisps did a thing on twitter during the last World Cup where you could upload your photo and former England player Gary Lineker would hold it up on a prerecorded video. People ended up sending in pictures of Jimmy Savile, Harold Shipman, Fred West and Josef Fritzel

I had to look up all of those names lol.

BackFire
LOL goes to show how much has changed.

I dunno, I think quite a lot has changed. In the age of social media and everyone having a phone that can record video, it's difficult to imagine such a teacher lasting on the job without a student recording one of his holocaust denials and putting it on youtube, causing a social media firestorm and getting the guy promptly fired.

jaden101
I had to look up all of those names lol.

Savile ****ed hundreds of kids. Shipman murdered hundreds of old people, West ****ed and murdered his own kids and others with help from his wife and Fritzel imprisoned and ****ed his own kids and then his grandkids which were also his own kids.

Robtard
I dunno, I think quite a lot has changed. In the age of social media and everyone having a phone that can record video, it's difficult to imagine such a teacher lasting on the job without a student recording one of his holocaust denials and putting it on youtube, causing a social media firestorm and getting the guy promptly fired.

Have to agree there, when I was in high school, I had a teacher who got off on insulting the female students, comments about their weight and/or intelligence was common and I had another who was very nice to the female students, WAY too nice. Can't see that happening as easily now with cellphones and other smaller recording devices.

BackFire
I actually had a Spanish teacher who had sex with a female student, he got fired.

I had another Spanish teacher who was infamous for perving on attractive female students. On the last day of class female students would wear their most revealing outfits to class to help ensure they'd pass the class.

And the third Spanish teacher was a weird hippy flower lady who had us do a bunch of weird projects that were only tangentially related to Spanish and took them way too seriously.

All the Spanish teachers at my high school were weird.

Robtard
The teacher I'm speaking about was said to have had sex with a French foreign exchange student years before I got there. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he had sex with one of the girls in my class, he was way to close to her and she seemed to invite it.

Thinking about it, another male teacher was also pervy with the female students, though not as pervy as the guy above. He was more humor-pervy; while the guy above was lecher-perv

The only thing they had in common was they were both short, like 5'5ish or under.

Only had one shitty Spanish teacher, she was Cuban and old, very old. Word was that she was very wealthy in Cuba, but had to leave all her wealth behind when Castro took over, so she became a bitter high school teacher in the US. F**k, hated that c*nt.

Surtur

Well no thats what I mean. A lot has changed. These days before the end of the class the kids would be tweeting about the guy.

BackFire
Well no thats what I mean. A lot has changed. These days before the end of the class the kids would be tweeting about the guy.

Oh, yeah gotcha.

DarthPlaguis12
Good show surtur, this thread proves you've broken many a poster emotionally.

Kurk
All of you are pathetic (except Backfire of course)

The Ellimist

You don't really need to actively delete posts - people can post banter and commentary on the thread but that doesn't preclude the two main people from debating.

Or we can have some sort of flag for serious discussion threads.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You don't really need to actively delete posts - people can post banter and commentary on the thread but that doesn't preclude the two main people from debating.

Or we can have some sort of flag for serious discussion threads.

No, but it can bury the actual discussion and you're back to 30 pages of "u mad" or "triggered".

BackFire
Lol, yeah pretty much.

DarthPlaguis12
Deleted post

Putinbot1

Edit - Just looked it up. Lol, it's terrible. I got so mad and triggered by AC. haermm There was this one guy... I heard somewhere who AC spent his whole time hitting the report button about. Can't remember what I heard he was called. confused

Surtur
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Good show surtur, this thread proves you've broken many a poster emotionally.

I can't take all the credit. Donald J Trump has helped.

I just can't wait until the next time he gets an extra scoop of ice cream.

dadudemon
Savile ****ed hundreds of kids. Shipman murdered hundreds of old people, West ****ed and murdered his own kids and others with help from his wife and Fritzel imprisoned and ****ed his own kids and then his grandkids which were also his own kids.

Dude.

Dude.

Those humans are not good people.

Putinbot1

I just can't wait until the next time he gets an extra scoop of ice cream. Surt in his basement feels validated? Pinocchio you have no strings on you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surt in his basement feels validated? Pinocchio you have no strings on you.

^Love seeing this kid get triggered. Love it.

Robtard
This is a thread to make Surt feel good about himself. Robtard approves thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
This is a thread to make Surt feel good about himself. Robtard approves thumb up

^Speaking of triggered kids...

dadudemon

Depends on the perspective of the reader. Some might think Surts and Quan are giant losers with nothing better to do with their lives other than argue with idiots on the internet.

Others, such as myself, admire their tenacity.

Robtard
^Speaking of triggered kids...

^ See. It's working thumb up

Surtur

It is indeed triggering you. Love it.

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/0iXG9Ry.gif

Surtur

^Poor kids life was ruined over that movie.

Blindside12
It was?

Robtard
Lolz

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
It was?

Well his childhood at least. Got made fun of loads at any school he went to.

dadudemon
^Poor kids life was ruined over that movie.

https://i.imgur.com/lzQleqB.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ocpSBJf.gif

Blindside12
Shameful

Scribble
AC was incredibly good at rubbing people the wrong way. And himself, we now know. The reason I originally got permabanned was because I was so triggered by AC in this music argument we were having that I socked to avoid my ban to continue that argument. ****ing AC, man. It was something about that self-righteous tone that just riled people up something rotten, and then the whole bus and the bus itself clapped.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Scribble
The reason I originally got permabanned was because I was so triggered by AC in this music argument we were having that I socked to avoid my ban to continue that argument. ****ing AC, man. It was something about that self-righteous tone that just riled people up something rotten, and then the whole bus and the bus itself clapped. I think I was the only person he put on ignore... Haha! I liked Davey, till I new he was a little dodgy and in fact as a person to chat to, I'd probably still like him.

jaden101
Dude.

Dude.

Those humans are not good people.

You ain't kidding. There was also Mick Philpot. A guy who set his own house on fire so he could big himself up to the media for saving his kids from a burning building. 5 of them burned to death.

Bashar Teg
There was this one guy... I heard somewhere who AC spent his whole time hitting the report button about. Can't remember what I heard he was called. confused

did this other person also make a whole bus cheer? doubt it.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Kurk
All of you are pathetic (except Backfire of course) You are weird kid.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
The reason I originally got permabanned was because I was so triggered by AC in this music argument we were having that I socked to avoid my ban to continue that argument. ****ing AC, man. It was something about that self-righteous tone that just riled people up something rotten, and then the whole bus and the bus itself clapped.

How embarrassingly shameful that you socked just to argue more with AC. I feel my chest thumping and insult reply is every bit as stupid. no expression

Why did we let AC rile us up to the point of doing such embarrassing things? mad

I think I was the only person he put on ignore... Haha! I liked Davey, till I new he was a little dodgy and in fact as a person to chat to, I'd probably still like him.

He put me on ignore as well. I piss people off with big egos...

Putinbot1
did this other person also make a whole bus cheer? doubt it. No, no he didn't.

socool8520
How embarrassingly shameful that you socked just to argue more with AC. I feel my chest thumping and insult reply is every bit as stupid. no expression

Why did we let AC rile us up to the point of doing such embarrassing things? mad

He put me on ignore as well. I piss people off with big egos...

How long ago did this person post? I do not recall reading any of this person's posts, but I feel like I would remember them by the way everyone describe's them.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by socool8520
How long ago did this person post? I do not recall reading any of this person's posts, but I feel like I would remember them by the way everyone describe's them.

Alpha Centauri.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=35340

His last posts were on April 26th 2010. The only interaction I remember having with him was back in a Transformers thread. He tried to tryhard me, but my knowledge trumped his, and he hated me for it :P

Firefly218

I just can't wait until the next time he gets an extra scoop of ice cream. Or tries to ban a quarter of the global population from entering America because of their religion

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
Or tries to ban a quarter of the global population from entering America because of their religion

Or calls 3rd world shitholes...shitholes.

Firefly218
President’s are supposed to be diplomatic and respectful. Do you walk up to a homeless beggar and call him miserable and poor to his face? No, you give him a helping hand and discuss how he can improve and strengthen himself.

Surtur
President’s are supposed to be diplomatic and respectful. Do you walk up to a homeless beggar and call him miserable and poor to his face? No, you give him a helping hand and discuss how he can improve and strengthen himself.

Lol get the f*ck out of here with this silly shit. It's like you have no awareness at all of who Trump was or why people voted for him.

Hint: it wasn't to be polite.

dadudemon

Right, they are supposed to carry a presence of majesty, grace, and authority.

Trump is none of those.

Firefly218
Lol get the f*ck out of here with this silly shit. It's like you have no awareness at all of who Trump was or why people voted for him.

Hint: it wasn't to be polite. You are on the wrong side of history my friend

Robtard
You are on the wrong side of history my friend

It's okay, at least finally admitting that President Trump is the exact same fool as candidate Trump was, so they can't go "how were we supposed to know?" if (when at this point?) she goes south. Though I'm sure many will try.

Blindside12
You are on the wrong side of history my friend

Explain what Trump is doing thats so bad. And why hes on the wrong side of history.

Firefly218

Firefly218
Originally posted by Blindside12
Explain what Trump is doing thats so bad. And why hes on the wrong side of history. No thanks

Blindside12
All talk, no substance FeeFly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.