Black Woman slaps White Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Link

Bashar Teg
who cares

jaden101
Beginning to think TI has a little crush on Condoleezza Rice these days.

Blindside12
I like black women especially powerful black women.

https://foreverblackeffusion.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/1tumblr_m0wbhwzdp91qb3zbpo1_1280.jpg

Doesn't get much better.

jaden101
I'm gonna go ahead and presume Oprah and Michelle Obama don't make the cut.

Blindside12
Not my type.

SquallX

Silent Master
Originally posted by jaden101

He probably should have said, attractive and powerful

Blindside12
laughing out loud

NewGuy01
edit: fugg i fell for it

Emperordmb
Here's the thing, a black woman cannot commit violence against a white man. She can commit unwanted physical contact against the white man, but it's not violence, because violence=unwanted physical contact+institutional power/privilege and she doesn't have the two latter things.

Flyattractor

Originally posted by Silent Master

Would Oprah's Gravitational Pull count?

Surtur

He said he likes powerful attractive black women. Michelle comes into play if he'd said "I like women who could double as NFL linebackers".

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
He said he likes powerful attractive black women. Michelle comes into play if he'd said "I like women who could double as NFL linebackers".

But he never said that though.

Blindside12
So because I didn't say I like attractive black women, you automatically assume I like Oprah, do explain that one. Are people not free to decide who they are attracted to anymore, is this a new progressive movement in the works?

Robtard

Surt can't read so well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Here's the thing, a black woman cannot commit violence against a white man. She can commit unwanted physical contact against the white man, but it's not violence, because violence=unwanted physical contact+institutional power/privilege and she doesn't have the two latter things.

Top satire keks.

Emperordmb
The part that disturbs me is that that was satire, but if someone actually made that claim for real it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

jaden101
Originally posted by Blindside12
So because I didn't say I like attractive black women, you automatically assume I like Oprah, do explain that one. Are people not free to decide who they are attracted to anymore, is this a new progressive movement in the works?

Well I presumed because you said powerful it meant you were attracted to power and she is regularly considered one of if not the most powerful black women in America.

Blindside12
So because shes not "one of the most powerful women in America." Means shes not powerful? She has a commanding presence, just because you dont like her politics doesnt mean she isnt powerful.

jaden101
So because shes not "one of the most powerful women in America." Means shes not powerful? She has a commanding presence, just because you dont like her politics doesnt mean she isnt powerful.

I think you might be confused.

Blindside12
My bad, thought you we speaking of Condi, still questioning why I am not attracted to Oprah, why dont you ask yourself, why you are not attracted to Oprah?

Surtur

"I like black women especially powerful black women."

The word attractive wasn't used true.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Surt can't read so well.

I certainly had an easy time reading your strawmanning the other day though.

jaden101
My bad, thought you we speaking of Condi, still questioning why I am not attracted to Oprah, why dont you ask yourself, why you are not attracted to Oprah?

Her overly dramatic persona.

Blindside12
Indeed

Surtur
Indeed

Still love Trumps joke. "Oprah said she is waiting for the almighty to give her a sign to run for president. Okay, go for it".

Blindside12

Surtur

Surtur
Yes notice his one joke about Maxine Waters is racist cuz....reasons?

"Maxine Waters. How about that one? Maxine Waters 'He must be impeached!' That's all she knows how to say, 'He must be impeached!' Impeached! But he's done nothing wrong. Doesn't matter, they say. What has he done wrong? 'I don't know! You got to be impeached!'... And then I say...I get in trouble for this, 'She has to immediately take an IQ test.' And people go crazy."

Blindside12
Hahahahahah

Surtur
Hahahahahah

Remember, any comments about Trumps intelligence are racist.

Blindside12

Surtur
Notice how Mike Pence thinking Jesus talks to him was crazy, but Oprah saying she won't do something unless God tells her to is...not?

Blindside12
Originally posted by Surtur
Notice how Mike Pence thinking Jesus talks to him was crazy, but Oprah saying she won't do something unless God tells her to is...not?

Damn thats a good one. That point deserves its own thread.

SquallX
Damn thats a good one. That point deserves its own thread.

Then make it bro!

Blindside12
Oh its already up

Surtur
It gets funnier:

ABC News silent after more than 30,000 calls over 'View' star Joy Behar's 'anti-Christian bigotry'

Blindside12
She's a demon in human skin, pretty much it.

Stigma
Originally posted by Silent Master

https://i.imgur.com/opvkvEs.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.