Yoda vs Sidious deleted/alternate scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheGotHerOwn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4lZi4fq7I&

pretty cool tbh, sidious destroying the roof of the senate with lightning and yoda being badass 131

Freedon Nadd
UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEER!

Zentrex
I liked it. I think the end's a bit...strange, defenitely prefered the more contained ending we got, but yeah, the rest of this whole thing was just fun to watch, and that in this unfinished animation. Imagine what it would have looked like in the actual movie.

Freedon Nadd
At least it makes more sense as to why Yoda didn't Force grab that lightning blast.

McP
Well, I had to read most of the spoilers, before ROTS. That was one of a few, three perhaps, endings. The other one we can see in ROTS novel, which ended when Yoda is catch by lightning in mid-air, and the last is actually seen (parlty) in the movie.
For me, it seems, that in every single one, Yoda had the upper hand. Here, he has shown himslef to be more skillful. In book's version, despite characters thoughts, Sidious seems to un and hit, run and hit, coz Yoda was superior in the open fight. In the move, along with deleted parts of script, Yoda was superior duelist and equal Force user.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.