Special Council Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Blindside12
The Special Council investigation was established to determine if there was any links between the Trump campaign and associates with the Russian government to underline the 2016 election.

Two of the main foreign agents involved in the investigation for release of information and gathering of information such as Russian dossier that Steele complied from Russian sources, and Wikileaks release of emails whom allegedly got them from Russian sources.

The Steele dossier as stated by Andrew McCabe was used to obtain FISA warrants for many of the Trump campaign and associates. Steele was a previous FBI informant who was fired for lying and breach on contract and now is under a criminal probe from a referral from congress.

On the other hand

Wikileaks released the 'stolen emails' (learned later Podesta fell for a phishing email scam and weak passwords at the DNC)

Mueller's team met with Christopher Steel and interviewed him, however no one has bothered to go ask Assange for an interview and offer him a deal for his information.

Prosecutors meet with people all the time to cut deals, in fact in this very investigation deals have been cut with many people. But Mueller never bothered to question Julian Assange and offer him anything for his cooperation for any information leading to where they got the emails, how they got them or the source of the information. The only information we have is from an intelligence report what alleges certain things offering no concrete proof.

There is many things Assange could shed light on, like what his correspondence was with the Trump campaign and associates, who he got the Podesta emails from, what his relation to Seth Rich was, How he got the DNC emails and a whole host of other questions. Seeing as Wikileaks was the Main Culprit in the release of the emails, any serious investigator would try to ascertain the information from the source of the controversy or illegality.

So a few questions I have is, how is this investigation supposed to be thorough and complete without interviewing all sides of the controversy and criminal probe?

How are we supposed to believe the investigation by only being interested in half the story while leaving out a huge part of the story by simply ignoring it and looking past it. Why hasnt Assange been offered something to come forward with anything and why hasn't he been offered a deal to testify and offered immunity like Sheryl Mills, Bryan Pagliano, John Bentel, Heather Samuelson and Paul Combetta?

BackFire
Does Mueller have the ability to really offer Assange any kind of deal that would be attractive to him?

Blindside12
Of coarse, hes the Top Cop at the Justice Department right now regarding the biggest investigation in the county.

BackFire
Yes but his scope is limited to the Russia investigation, no? So would he really have the power to give Assange what he wants? I think, and I might be mistaken, that he can only really offer plea deals in regards to the Russia meddling prosecution, not really much else. Like, he wouldn't be able to pardon Assange for the other crimes he's wanted for in the US.

Blindside12
Assange was a key player in this whole thing was he not? Of coarse he can get pardons for past crimes, this happens all the time where you are given a pardon or immunity from your past if you help with solve a big investigation.

Lets say he wasnt offered anything, the point is Muller hasnt even tried to talk to him, and Wikileaks is central to this investigation on multiple levels.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
Assange was a key player in this whole thing was he not?

Possibly, and to answer the initial question in the OP, I think an interview with Assange would be great.

But the question isn't really would an Assange interview be desired, I just don't think Mueller would really be able to offer Assange anything to convince him to give any kind of interview. Like what could Mueller really offer? "I won't prosecute you in the Russia case"? That won't matter to Assange because he's already wanted by the American government for other things. The only way this interview would happen is if Mueller would be able to offer him full immunity from all possible charges he might face for prior crimes, and I don't believe he has that authority. Could be wrong though.

BackFire
And how do you know Mueller hasn't attempted to talk to him? Maybe he has. And maybe Assange told him to **** off.

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
And how do you know Mueller hasn't attempted to talk to him? Maybe he has. And maybe Assange told him to **** off.

Doubtful, there is zero reporting to suggest that, there is reporting from multiple sources he has talked to Steele, also Assange isnt quiet about things like this, he would have tweeted his demands etc. Considering the high level of reporting and scrutiny on Mueller from all sides, this would have been front page news.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
Doubtful, there is zero reporting to suggest that, there is reporting from multiple sources he has talked to Steele, also Assange isnt quiet about things like this, he would have tweeted his demands etc. Considering the high level of reporting and scrutiny on Mueller from all sides, this would have been front page news.

That may be a reason why he is avoiding a direct attempt at courting Assange, he knows Assange might turn it into a circus, and he also knows Assange would hold all the sway. He also probably knows he has nothing to offer Assange that Assange would actually want.

It'd probably be easier for him to go after some low level Wikileaks staffers or something, than Assange himself.

Blindside12
Bro, Assange is the key player, he is Wikileaks. I think you are downplaying a bit. Regardless of how Assange would or wouldn't act publicly isn't a basis to cower away from doing your job. He also wouldn't have anything on lower level staffers as they are British Citizens or Equidorian Citizens, and unless he wanted to cause an international incident by threatening citizens of other counties, he would deal directly with Assange, as like I stated, Assange is wikileaks, and the boss and as of now the only person in US legal jeopardy for him to play off of.

I can definitly say there has been no effort on his part to pursue a vital part of the investigation which was Wikleaks release of the DNC and Podesta emails, and one of the main talking points of the DNC that said showed collusion between the Trump campaign, Don Jr, Stone and Wikileaks.

This investigation will always be incomplete unless he decides to actually do a proper full circle investigation, and not just investigate the campaign members, but investigate and interview the people that the supposed campaign members colluded with.

The whole thing from Schiff and the rest was "Wikileaks has long been a extension of the Russian government etc." His mandate is to investigate any and all matters pertaining to Russian interference in the election, so he is required to investigate Wikileaks and ask for interview, he has not.

BackFire
I know Assange is a key player, I'm not downplaying anything, I'm just saying he probably knows it's a waste of time to go after him, and so why would he? I'm sure he'd like to, but his job isn't to waste time trying to talk to people that he has no leverage over and who won't cooperate, it's to try and get as much information as possible from the avenues that are available to him. Assange simply isn't available to him.

No, you can't say definitely that there has been no effort to pursue Wikileaks, you have no way of knowing that. You are making a bad assumption that because some aspects of the investigation are public, then all aspects of the investigation are public. There is no reason to think that. He may be targetting Wikileaks in some other way that we don't know about.

Blindside12
But you also cannot assume he already did. The evidence points to it never happening, I would have the winning argument.

Its easier to prove it never happened then it did happen.

Also leave Mueller out of it for one sec, Congress has the power to offer him, there are two congressional investigations, he was never asked to come forward.

We heard every day of every person that was being called forward, When was Assange?

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
But you also cannot assume he already did. The evidence points to it never happening, I would have the winning argument.

Its easier to prove it never happened then it did happen.

Also leave Mueller out of it for one sec, Congress has the power to offer him, there are two congressional investigations, he was never asked to come forward.

We heard every day of every person that was being called forward, When was Assange?

You would have a winning argument if that was actually my argument, it's not though. I'm not saying "Mueller is definitely going after Wikileaks", I'm saying "we don't know everything that Mueller is doing". Those two things aren't the same.

Are you asking why Congress hasn't attempted to summon Assange to testify before them? The answer is simple - because he wouldn't show up, and they and everyone else knows it. It'd be way too dangerous to leave his safe house, he'd probably be killed by someone long before he arrived in Washington.

Blindside12
We hear leaks every day about Muellers new target, who he is looking at and why, so what you are saying isnt holding up to what is actually going on.

I see it every day on CNN or Fox what his new target is. If he was going after Assange, we would have known about it.

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire

Are you asking why Congress hasn't attempted to summon Assange to testify before them? The answer is simple - because he wouldn't show up, and they and everyone else knows it. It'd be way too dangerous to leave his safe house, he'd probably be killed by someone long before he arrived in Washington.

So if the US Congress were to summon Assange and he agreed, you honestly think hes going to be killed under US jurisdiction and while under our security? What would that say about US law enforcement, we cant even protect a state witness now?

BackFire
Again, you are saying that we know everything about the investigation because we know some things about the investigation. We don't. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. It would be nice if he could talk with Assange, but there's no reason to think this is even a remote possibility, so why should he waste his time making any sincere effort to do so? It's not his job to waste time going after people he has no sway over.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
So if the US Congress were to summon Assange and he agreed, you honestly think hes going to be killed under US jurisdiction and while under our security? What would that say about US law enforcement, we cant even protect a state witness now?

I think it's possible. A lot of people want him dead and will go to great lengths to do so.

But it doesn't matter because he would definitely not agree to testify.

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
Again, you are saying that we know everything about the investigation because we know some things about the investigation. We don't. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. It would be nice if he could talk with Assange, but there's no reason to think this is even a remote possibility, so why should he waste his time making any sincere effort to do so? It's not his job to waste time going after people he has no sway over.

With as many leaks that comes out, we know 95% of whats going on. And thats clearly enough to know if Assange would be in the mix. He has never been mentioned at all besides "Don Jr colluded with Wikileaks."

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's possible. A lot of people want him dead and will go to great lengths to do so.

But it doesn't matter because he would definitely not agree to testify.

I know that guy wants his freedom, and I know he would if it meant he could get a presidential pardon.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
Like, he wouldn't be able to pardon Assange for the other crimes he's wanted for in the US.

Even presuming he could, the United States has an extradition agreement with Sweden, so the moment Assange steps foot on U.S. soil, he will be arrested, and sent to Sweden to be prosecuted for the rape of 13-year-old girls.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blindside12
With as many leaks that comes out, we know 95% of whats going on. And thats clearly enough to know if Assange would be in the mix. He has never been mentioned at all besides "Don Jr colluded with Wikileaks."

Disagree, think we probably know a lot less than you think.

Originally posted by Blindside12
I know that guy wants his freedom, and I know he would if it meant he could get a presidential pardon.

Also disagree. Nothing he's done suggests he's interested in freedom. I think he wants to be a martyr.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
I know that guy wants his freedom, and I know he would if it meant he could get a presidential pardon.

I don't think the US president can pardon a citizen of another country for crimes committed not on US soil.

Edit: And that:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Even presuming he could, the United States has an extradition agreement with Sweden, so the moment Assange steps foot on U.S. soil, he will be arrested, and sent to Sweden to be prosecuted for the rape of 13-year-old girls.

Blindside12
Originally posted by BackFire
Disagree, think we probably know a lot less than you think.



Also disagree. Nothing he's done suggests he's interested in freedom. I think he wants to be a martyr.

We knew Paul Manafort and Rick gates were being charged with crimes before the indictment was unsealed.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think the US president can pardon a citizen of another country for crimes committed not on US soil.

Edit: And that:

Sweeden dropped the investigation so I dunno what you guys are going on about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39973864

Blindside12
Backfire Turn on Chris Matthews

Up next: New information on where Mueller is headed.

Now how the fck does he know this?

Blindside12
John Kerry now under investigation for the Dossier.

https://saraacarter.com/house-intelligence-committee-investigation-turns-to-john-kerry-state-department/

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Blindside12
Sweeden dropped the investigation so I dunno what you guys are going on about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39973864

They have ceased the investigation on procedural grounds, because the Ecuadorian embassy is not being cooperative, and allowing him to be served.

If he steps foot outside of the embassy, he will be extradited to the United States, at which point, Sweden has vowed to resume the investigation.

Which means that if the U.S. does not put him in a hole so deep he will never see sunlight again, he will be extradited to Sweden, and be tried there as well.

Literally none of the countries in the U.K. are willing to give Assange safe passage out of the embassy, so in one form or fashion, he is going to be a prisoner for the rest of his life.

Blindside12
Why would he be sent to the US since Sweeden could get him from the UK?

The U.N. ruled his treatment was inhuman.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Blindside12
Why would he be sent to the US since Sweeden could get him from the UK?

The U.N. ruled his treatment was inhuman.

Because he has an outstanding extradition order for crimes against the United States.

Blindside12
Which crimes?

Adam_PoE

Blindside12
When journalists receive leaked classified documents, why are they not charged with the same thing?

Adam_PoE

Blindside12
Appears Mueller is flouting and ignoring justice department standards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/muellers-investigation-flouts-justice-department-standards/amp/

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blindside12
Appears Mueller is flouting and ignoring justice department standards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/muellers-investigation-flouts-justice-department-standards/amp/

Should Mueller run for president in 2020?

Blindside12
I wonder what a Comey Mueller ticket would look like and how many demo Ray's would vote for I'm considering they are both "republicans"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blindside12
I wonder what a Comey Mueller ticket would look like and how many demo Ray's would vote for I'm considering they are both "republicans"

Now that would be quite the situation.



Long-con by the Republicans? Trump, the entire time, was gas-lighting on behalf of the GOP to strengthen the GOP through people like Mueller and Comey to setup a nigh-unbeatable Presidential Ticket in 2020?



I don't think the GOP is that smart.

Blindside12
Trump never wanted to win according to libtards. But he colluded anyways.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blindside12
Trump never wanted to win according to libtards. But he colluded anyways.

Here's all the backpeddling and justification I've seen from them over the last one year+:


1. Russians sought to create conflict in the US to weaken the US which is why the attacked the GOP and the Dems during the election.
2. Russians sought to weaken Hillary and the Democrats so Trump could win.
3. Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.


So which one is it? I don't know! Seems too many mental gymnastics are required to make any of them happen.




"Why not all of the above and Trump being elected still fits #1?" Okay, I can buy that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
Appears Mueller is flouting and ignoring justice department standards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/muellers-investigation-flouts-justice-department-standards/amp/

We are constantly told he is honing in on Trump, but it really feels like he is grasping at straws here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
We are constantly told he is honing in on Trump, but it really feels like he is grasping at straws here.

Cool if you believe that, but explain why Trump and Trumpers like you have consistently shit your pants over Mueller since about 3weeks after he was appointed to investigate?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Cool if you believe that, but explain why Trump and Trumpers like you have consistently shit your pants over Mueller since about 3weeks after he was appointed to investigate?

*yawn* Is this the part where you make up a narrative and try to get me to defend it? No.

Robtard
So you're saying you've never had a problem with Mueller now? Lolz, say it. Go on.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So you're saying you've never had a problem with Mueller now? Lolz, say it. Go on.

I love how you changed it. Having an issue with something is not the same as shitting your pants over it.

Yes indeed, I do have issues with him and his team. But what he is doing seems desperate.

Maybe it is part of some master plan? I don't know.

Robtard
You've shit your pants constantly over Mueller not long after he was appointed, your posts are all over in various threads, sport. It's been called out before; by multiple people. This is a fact; it won't be argued. Now do your 'I want the last word!' and declare a personal win. I don't care; Mueller doesn't care.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You've shit your pants constantly over Mueller not long after he was appointed, your posts are all over in various threads, sport. It's been called out before; by multiple people. This is a fact; it won't be argued. Now do your 'I want the last word!' and declare a personal win. I don't care; Mueller doesn't care.

I love how it triggered you.

Emperordmb

Robtard

Emperordmb
Perhaps they think the continuation of this investigation that they don't see much credence to casts unfair aspersions on Trump that are repeatedly talked about non-stop in the media, in which case they see it as a negative source of unsubstantiated fear mongering to the public. I highly doubt most Trump supporters are supporting someone they believe to be guilty of treason.

I don't really care enough to argue or defend that stance, my patience is worn out with the Russia shit, I'm just putting out that interpretation to what the Trumper backlash against the investigation could be motivated by.

Robtard
Yet the investigation isn't driven by "the media" or even "Leftist". Who's in charge of all three branches of the government and the supreme court? Which party appointed Mueller? What party has Mueller been a life-long member of?

Answer to all question: Republican(s).

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Even presuming he could, the United States has an extradition agreement with Sweden, so the moment Assange steps foot on U.S. soil, he will be arrested, and sent to Sweden to be prosecuted for the rape of 13-year-old girls.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is this another Assange? Or is it Julian Assange?

Here is the timeline and accusations Julian Assange is under:



http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341


http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-14/julian-assange-to-be-interviewed-over-allegations-sexual-assault/8021186


So were these two women or one of them 13?


And the accusation is that they consented to sex but it stopped being consensual when he didn't put on a condom.



Catch me up, what am I missing?


Rape because they no longer consented because he prefers to raw-dog, is that right?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
Yet the investigation isn't driven by "the media" or even "Leftist". Who's in charge of all three branches of the government and the supreme court? Which party appointed Mueller? What party has Mueller been a life-long member of?

Answer to all question: Republican(s).
I'm not saying some conspiratorial shit, I'm saying the ongoing investigation gives the media material for fearmongering in an anti-Trump agenda. If Trump supporters don't think the investigation is going to turn up anything and thing it was started on shaky grounds, then I can see why they would not be happy with an investigation that draws negative media coverage to Trump even if he's innocent.

Putinbot1
This investigation is the tip of the Iceberg when the dust settles it will trigger many others. books will be written about how Trumpers were fooled and Children will read about it in History centuries from now.

Emperordmb
Yeah I'm not biting, I'll wait till the dust settles. Personally I hope Trump isn't guilty. I can imagine whoever takes over would be worse (*cough*Pence*cough*)

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This investigation is the tip of the Iceberg when the dust settles it will trigger many others. books will be written about how Trumpers were fooled and Children will read about it in History centuries from now.

While I suspect many a Trumper will plead defense through ignorance if shit really goes down for Trump in all this and he is beholden to Russian interest. I don't know how that will hold up for them in reality, considering the Russia-Trump thing isn't something new that happened only after he won; it was a known thing during the election. It's also been a year+ now and they're still mucking.

Personally, in the scenario that it all goes down for Trump and we have another Watergate where Trump's stepping down in shame. I see Trumpers mostly doing one of three things:

A) Accepting that Trump's guilty, but washing their hands of all accountability. eg "Sure I voted for and supported Trump, but that's not my fault."

B) Backtracking and denying they ever voted for Trump and/or supported him. eg "He was never a real Republican/Conservative; I saw through his lies from the start!"

C) Conspiracy rants and not accepting that Trump's guilty and blaming everything; everyone else. eg "Trump only wanted to make America great but the deep state leftist and cuckservatives wouldn't allow it because his greatness was a threat to the status quo; this is all a set up because Trump was right about Obama and because Clinton lost!"

I can tell you right now that we have at least a couple of each category on KMC alone. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
While I suspect many a Trumper will plead defense through ignorance if shit really goes down for Trump in all this and he is beholden to Russian interest. I don't know how that will hold up for them in reality, considering the Russia-Trump thing isn't something new that happened only after he won; it was a known thing during the election. It's also been a year+ now and they're still mucking.

Personally, in the scenario that it all goes down for Trump and we have another Watergate where Trump's stepping down in shame. I see Trumpers mostly doing one of three things:

A) Accepting that Trump's guilty, but washing their hands of all accountability. eg "Sure I voted for and supported Trump, but that's not my fault."

B) Backtracking and denying they ever voted for Trump and/or supported him. eg "He was never a real Republican/Conservative; I saw through his lies from the start!"

C) Conspiracy rants and not accepting that Trump's guilty and blaming everything; everyone else. eg "Trump only wanted to make America great but the deep state leftist and cuckservatives wouldn't allow it because his greatness was a threat to the status quo; this is all a set up because Trump was right about Obama and because Clinton lost!"

I can tell you right now that we have at least a couple of each category on KMC alone. smile Oh yes, at least one of each and Pinnochio who is so dishonest he will probably switch between the three as his nose grows longer and with it his only possible ability to pleasure a woman. Unfortunately being a floundering ex Trumper will not attract them so even with his newfound dildo face, he will struggle to become the **** faced real boy he longs to be.

Blindside12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.