Ahsoka Tano vs Mara Jade vs Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Ahsoka imo

Total Warrior
Agreed

carthage
Ashoka

Haschwalth
So MCU Superman beats Comic Wonder Women. k

Kurk
Not familiar with Mara Jade outside of respect threads, but I'm on that wank train for her smile

MythLord
I'd just wank to her, but yeah I'm backing Jade.

CuckedCurry
Good joke there Wollfmyth, falling off my seat with laughter

HP Legend
Shaak.

xolthol
Mara Jade

TheIndyJedi
Mara Jade, pitting legends characters against canon, doesn't work as legends characters are far more powerful than canon characters

MythLord
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Good joke there Wollfmyth, falling off my seat with laughter
It was apparently so funny, you decided to bump a 11 month old thread. smile

CuckedCurry

MythLord
I used to be hilarious, yeah.

CuckedCurry
🥐

Rockydonovang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8mUrtHjRQ

Yeah, this isn't hard, lol.

CuckedCurry
Kuckbroskywalker

bdsmbdsm
Kuckbroskywalker

HP Legend
Kuckbroskywalker

Kurll
Kuckbroskywalker

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Mara Jade, pitting legends characters against canon, doesn't work as legends characters are far more powerful than canon characters

TenebrousWay
Shaak Ti

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8mUrtHjRQ

Yeah, this isn't hard, lol.

We also saw Ezra hold off a bit of Sidious's power off. And I refuse to believe Ezra is anywhere near Sidious level. PIS

TheNuisanceBird
We also saw Ezra hold off a bit of Sidious's power off. And I refuse to believe Ezra is anywhere near Sidious level. PIS

Ahsoka also deflected the flames cast from the fire. When Sidious cast his own they ran.

The following as transcribed.

As HP Legend said:

1. Ahsoka was literally in the heart of the Force. She was on an immensely powerful nexus which ridiculously amped her.

2. Palpatine wasn't taking her seriously.

3. Palpatine wasn't even there he was projecting himself.

4. Palpatine's projection wasn't even on the nexus therefore hindering him significantly.

5. Ahsoka froze the flames for about 5 seconds at most and was struggling immensely.

6. She basically collapsed and needed Ezra to help fend off the flames despite all of the above context.

7. She couldn't hold the flames for any significant amount of time and was forced to run away.

I'm not sure on Palpatine projecting himself but the rest is spot on.

TenebrousWay
It's actually an awesome feat for Palpatine that his mere projection curbstomped Ahsoka.

Rockydonovang
no. We saw ezra hold off sidious's lightning with ahsoka's help lol.

gold slorg
Mara stomps lol

HP Legend
Yeah I don't think the projection part is right I don't know what I wqas thinking when I wrote that but regardless it's still impressive.

HP Legend
was*

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Ahsoka also deflected the flames cast from the fire. When Sidious cast his own they ran.

The following as transcribed.

As HP Legend said:

1. Ahsoka was literally in the heart of the Force. She was on an immensely powerful nexus which ridiculously amped her.

2. Palpatine wasn't taking her seriously.

3. Palpatine wasn't even there he was projecting himself.

4. Palpatine's projection wasn't even on the nexus therefore hindering him significantly.

For the last ****ing time, citaion needed

https://youtu.be/iu3qoIsGzUM?t=205

A force fight between virtual equals lasts less than ten seconds. WTF are you trying to argue here?

Being eventually overwhelmed is not the same as being curbstomped.

carthage
Ahsoka's Vader feat >>>> anything by either EU Jedi IMO

CuckedCurry
carthage

Jmanghan
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Thats quite possibly the dumbest false reasoning I've ever heard.

Leaning Ahsoka, maybe Shaak.

BestDebaterEver
Ahsoka would solo both of them.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Ahsoka's Vader feat >>>> anything by either EU Jedi IMO
thumb up tbh

TheIndyJedi
Ahsoka's Vader feat is grossly overhyped tbh

TheIndyJedi
Here is why. Rebels underpowers their villains a lot in favor of the plot to work. For example, we get shit like Vader struggling to aquire a holocron from Kanan and Ezra, or Maul getting stomped by Kanan. Vader or Maul aren't aloud to have decent feats because basically the show is all about the good guys winning

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up tbh

Also you guys actually agree with each other for once?! I remember looking at some old threads where you two just constantly fought over Bane era characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.