Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, I MEAN POOH!

425M4M3Opkk

Reminder that Disney owns your childhood and all that.

Patient_Leech
Hell yeah, muh-****in' Winnie the Pooh.

Kazenji
Another movie based on this subject?

Blindside12
Oh fck ya

Kurk
I saw the newly released trailer for this:

bgrvAa9ZymE

I may see this for the following reasons:

1. Ewan McGregor

2. I need to tie up this "loose end" left-over from my youthful days. Any emotional conflicts within me must resolved in order for my transition to the teachings of the sith to be complete.

CPT Space Bomb
I really, REALLY want this to be good.

NemeBro
Film has the potential to be really good, what with its Toy Story 3-esque juxtaposition of childhood with adulthood. Here's hoping it delivers.

Flyattractor
Since the Orgional Voice of Winne the Pooh is still alive and doing this...This just beacame 100% on the Must See list.

Surtur
This is the charming story of a middle aged man who has had a break with reality and begun to hallucinate. Lovely.

But yeah...if they are gonna make these live action movies at least make them good.

Flyattractor
Not liking the Real World meets the Fictional World Angle they appear to be going with. That is a trope that happens all to often in these types of movies.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not liking the Real World meets the Fictional World Angle they appear to be going with. That is a trope that happens all to often in these types of movies. It's really hard to screw up the lovable nature of Winnie the Pooh and his friends though, I can see them doing something really screwed up like ruining Christopher Robin's character though.

Flyattractor
Yes. It looks like they have gotten the characters spot on, but like I said...I don't want a repeat of THIS!!!!!!

https://pgcooper1939.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/rocky-and-bullwinkle-movie.jpg

or..

http://www.reallykidfriendly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/The-Smurfs-Movie-poster.png

..just to name a couple of examples.

steverules_2
You don't want any of two of the greatest films ever made?

But honestly Rocky and Bullwinkle was bad and Smurfs I didn't even bother with

tkitna
Originally posted by Kurk
I saw the newly released trailer for this:

bgrvAa9ZymE

Did this trailer just call Eyore,,,Igor? Whats up with that?

NemeBro
Spanish spelling.

tkitna
Originally posted by NemeBro
Spanish spelling.

Of course. I had to watch it again. Subtitles,,,,,duh. Thanks for helping me out. I'm a dumbass.

Ridley_Prime
Came out last weekend, but now that I finally got the chance to see it, loved it. The magic is still there. If you liked the trailer, you won't be disappointed by the film, can say that much.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Came out last weekend, but now that I finally got the chance to see it, loved it. The magic is still there. If you liked the trailer, you won't be disappointed by the film, can say that much.

Loved the film, too. It's perfect.

McGregor is a really versatile actor.

Surtur
Is it weird I find it creepy the movie is good?

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Since the Orgional Voice of Winne the Pooh is still alive and doing this...This just beacame 100% on the Must See list. He's not the original voice. He's the third actor to voice Pooh.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by Surtur
Is it weird I find it creepy the movie is good? Yes.

MADMAN01
Really good film loved the songs

Eon Blue
This was a really good movie that is emotional for any fan of the series.

quanchi112
Decent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.