Nick Gillard tier list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
After reading as much as I can find regarding Gillards Lightsaber levels, this is pretty much what he has. I'll explain down below and if im missing anything feel free to add.

10: Anakin. (Knightfall (?))

9: Yoda, Palpatine, Mace, (w/ darkside/Vaapad) Anakin (w/Darkside)

8: Mace (base, bordering 9) Dooku, Anakin, (Light) Obi-Wan, Maul

7: Kit Fisto, AOTC Anakin (Dark side (?), AOTC Kenobi, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, TPM Obi-Wan (Rage)

6: TPM Obi-Wan (base)

5: AOTC Anakin (calm)

4 thru 2 are unknown

1: Younglings.

10 is my own compromise for Nicks 2nd levels list, which only go up to 8 and since Yoda and Mace are 8 in that list, an 8 is a 9 for the original. Nick said in the 2nd list Anakin is 8 or 9 and 9 "doesn't really exist" Since it's not clear when Anakin is at that level I assume during Knightfall, considering how he was confident beating Palps later.

AOTC Anakin is 4 levels below hia rots incarnation, that many levels allowed Anakin to.surpass Obi who was an 8 at the time so AOTC Anakins base I figured is a 5. However, Nick also said he is stronger than Obi, who was a 7 in this time frame. I assume he had an amp vs. Dooku.

Wish we got info for levels 4 thru 2, my head canon is 2 is generic Padawan, 3 generic knight, 4 generic master.

SheGotHerOwn
nick gillard doesn't know what he's talking about, just ignore him lol

DarthAnt66
What says Aotc Anakin is 5? Also Tinn and kolar might be 6s.

Great list though, the rest checks out.

The Merchant

The Merchant

Freedon Nadd
Why is this important for the Legends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.