The MCU after Infinity War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Once this is over, what are we going to have left?

Reboots? More Hulk, Ironman, Captain America solo movies?

Infinity War spinoffs?

Thoughts.

Impediment
What is the title of the thread?

Blindside12
Whats after Infinity War

Inhuman
Antman 2-3, Dr.Strange 2-3, Black Panther 2-3, Spiderman 2-3, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Captain Marvel 1-3, Black Widow solo, possibly unannounced new hero movies like Namor , Marvel just got back all the Fox stuff, so there is tons of stuff they can release with all the X-Men and fantastic four characters eventually.

Literally years and years of movies ahead after infinity war 1 and 2.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Inhuman
Antman 2-3, Dr.Strange 2-3, Black Panther 2-3, Spiderman 2-3, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Captain Marvel 1-3, Black Widow solo, possibly unannounced new hero movies like Namor , Marvel just got back all the Fox stuff, so there is tons of stuff they can release with all the X-Men and fantastic four characters eventually.

Literally years and years of movies ahead after infinity war 1 and 2.

Two infinity war movies?

Inhuman
Infinity war and whatever the next Avengers film will be called next year , Infinity Gauntlet or whatever they name it.

Blindside12
So Thanos is keeping the infinity gauntlet beyond this movie? If so thats dope.

Surtur
Originally posted by Inhuman
Infinity war and whatever the next Avengers film will be called next year , Infinity Gauntlet or whatever they name it.

I thought it was just called infinity wars part 1 and 2?

Inhuman
They announced a while ago that they were not going to be part one and two anymore. They're going to have their own name and be Standalone movies but still connected with each other.

So basically it's going to be Infinity War part 1 and 2 but they wanted to not name it part 1 and 2erm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Blindside12
Whats after Infinity War

nothing is... except dirt naps the MCU is dead.. bury it

Blindside12
"The Bat is dead, bury it"

DarthPlaguis12
There's suppose to be another infinity war movie.

Also marvel has tons of material to work with, they still want to do more Spider-Man movies etc.

TethAdamTheRock
I hope the Fox characters get incoperated.

Josh_Alexander
Avengers X Men Wars.

Hugh Jackman tickling Hulk's belly.

Deadpool meets Spiderman.

A world full of possiblities my friend.

Khazra Reborn
Yeah, I assume they'll start working in the Fox characters.

Nibedicus
What if Thanos uses the gauntlet to reboot the Marvel Universe in the end and we'll see the FF and X-Men as part of the universe due to it and get stories within this new universe?

Khazra Reborn
I doubt they'll do anything that meta, they'll probably just act as if they were there all along

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I hope the Fox characters get incoperated.

no they won't.. the MCU dies with Infinity War

steverules_2
Disney buys WB and we get a marvel vs DC film

Impediment

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
What if Thanos uses the gauntlet to reboot the Marvel Universe in the end and we'll see the FF and X-Men as part of the universe due to it and get stories within this new universe?

That could explain Thanos' claw marks in the SB trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.