Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
w3Gt42kVgCw

At first I thought this was a port but if we're getting Link from Breath of the Wild, it's likely new.

cdtm
Almost tempted to buy this just to resell it. Things like gold.

No offense to Smash players. I'd just rather pocket the money and enjoy a 2 dollar classic like Guardian Heroes for all my competitive multiplayer needs.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
Almost tempted to buy this just to resell it. Things like gold.

No offense to Smash players. I'd just rather pocket the money and enjoy a 2 dollar classic like Guardian Heroes for all my competitive multiplayer needs.

Thought someone posted in here but it's just marketing spam bots. Moving on...

cdtm
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Thought someone posted in here but it's just marketing spam bots. Moving on...

?

A little late to market a dead game, friend.

Ridley_Prime
lol

Well I hope it's a new entry. In gameplay SSB4 (3DS/Wii U) was heaps and bounds above Brawl, but it had the worst retention (for me at least), and limited content due to there being two versions as opposed to just one game to focus on.

If it's coming out this year, at least it's not a whole other era of speculation that'll lead to disappointment.

Nemesis X
If you pause @1:10 on the trailer, you'll see HAL Laboratory on the bottom right. That's the developer behind all the Smash games before Bandai Namco stepped in for Smash 4 on Wii U/3DS. We're getting the original gang back! big grin

Bro SMASH
If you pause @1:10 on the trailer, you'll see HAL Laboratory on the bottom right. That's the developer behind all the Smash games before Bandai Namco stepped in for Smash 4 on Wii U/3DS. We're getting the original gang back! big grin

HAL's name was also shown in the first SSB4 trailer, though.

Nemesis X
...Goddangit.

Nemesis X
5dEVMvI0PyE

cdtm
Any chance at all to get Son Goku or Batman?

I mean, we got Snake.

Nemesis X
Smash Bros. Ultimate (coming out on December 7th btw) is a compilation of everyone in Smash history. EVERY. ONE.

h3ORhTecN1g

With changes to some of them!

jB5hCIhXHtE

But wait there's more!

MEP1yTd4BHU

I FORGET TO MENTION WE GOT FRIGGIN RIDLEY?!

cdtm
Is this clay fighters? The ugly arsed graphics look like claymation.

An official sprite based Smash would be the best Smash, sprite >>>>>> 3D renders.

ares834
Ridley! Finally!

Anyway, having every character return is pretty awesome. Game looks like it will be great.

Ridley_Prime
After the last couple entries, I had kinda given up on him getting in, but wow. This beats even the best playable mods of him out there.

https://i.imgur.com/xxcbBvT.gif

The end of an era my friends, and the start of a new one...

https://i.imgur.com/dVo2CBy.jpg

KCJ506
With pretty much every character returning, I have a feeling this is gonna end up spoiling some people in the long run. Because now this is what they're gonna expect each Smash game afterwards to do from now on.

Nemesis X
David Hayter will be coming back to voice Snake. New Codec?

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/12/17454264/super-smash-bros-brawl-david-hayter-solid-snake

Jmanghan
Some other people who would fit into this would be the characters from the Gauntlet series, Tales of, and more.

cdtm
...yaaaay..

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Some other people who would fit into this would be the characters from the Gauntlet series, Tales of, and more.

No thanks. If they introduce more third party characters I'd rather they be big iconic ones ala Crash or Dovahkiin.

Nemesis X
Or Doomguy or Shantae.

cdtm
Or Duke Nukem.

Nemesis X
Nice to see that the more people abuse the dodge button, the greater the risk it will build now. That's been very needed for this series.

Nemesis X
oR8TAwPWbYI

Title's no joke. There are in fact eyewitness reports that do claim Sakurai himself was shaking his own head in disgust to what he witnessed.

CPT Space Bomb
Is this clay fighters? The ugly arsed graphics look like claymation.

An official sprite based Smash would be the best Smash, sprite >>>>>> 3D renders. Are you just the dumbest person to ever live? My god. Smash Ultimate looks great, it's not meant to be viewed ultra closeup anyway. Also, if you own a Switch you're NOT OWNING IT FOR GRAPHICAL FIDELITY. FFS dude, you want graphics go buy a gaming pc Like I have. I own a PC and a Switch and I love them both. Get a clue pleb.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Are you just the dumbest person to ever live? My god. Smash Ultimate looks great, it's not meant to be viewed ultra closeup anyway. Also, if you own a Switch you're NOT OWNING IT FOR GRAPHICAL FIDELITY. FFS dude, you want graphics go buy a gaming pc Like I have. I own a PC and a Switch and I love them both. Get a clue pleb.

You should be the one getting a clue 'cause you just bit into his bait facepalm

CPT Space Bomb
You should be the one getting a clue 'cause you just bit into his bait facepalm It's not bait my friend. He REALLY is that dumb. His posts in other parts of these forums prove it.

cdtm
You should be the one getting a clue 'cause you just bit into his bait facepalm

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It's not bait my friend. He REALLY is that dumb. His posts in other parts of these forums prove it.

I mean, CSB started an argument with Namebro over a movie he claimed he liked, because he had a minor criticism. CBT makes Carv and H1 look sane.

CPT Space Bomb
I mean, CSB started an argument with Namebro over a movie he claimed he liked, because he had a minor criticism. CBT makes Carv and H1 look sane. No, I shot back at memeboy because he insulted me personally, as he always does. Just like you have done. So I have no problem insulting either of you in the future and calling you out for what you are.

ANYWYAY, Smash Ultimate looks amazing. Can't wait.

cdtm
Cucky sloppy blowhole, when have I ever insulted you?!! Or any of those other idiots encompassing everyone everywhere?

You can't point out one example of one insult, because it never happens, you nazi mall shopping ghost riding buffalo diarrhea swimming ball hopping poor man's Kanye West. mad

BackFire
cdtm, please chill with the trolling in here, it's starting to get out of hand. Thanks.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
cdtm, please chill with the trolling in here, it's starting to get out of hand. Thanks.

I'll scale it back, though I'm honestly not "trying" to troll here (I do loudly complain about things I hate, I admit.)

In my defense here though, Space Bomb has a history of going after people like Carver against a Superman fan. I shall ignore him, if he says anything else to me here, and avoid him..

BackFire
Thank you. I have no problem with arguing with someone, just there seems to be numerous threads in here where you are kinda taking the threads off the rails.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Thank you. I have no problem with arguing with someone, just there seems to be numerous threads in here where you are kinda taking the threads off the rails.

I need to learn to leave Dragon Ball hate in the anime forum. sad

Apologies.

Ridley_Prime
Ke8GxO3_Ml0

9hS6AUvKZtI

AfR4drgcHP4

Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Dark Samus as an echo fighter, and more? As if there wasn't already enough about this game to be sold on.

Bro SMASH
Now that Simon Belmont is finally in, I now have all the characters I ever wanted in Smash Bros.

Nemesis X
P3G5_rwvIi8

Quincy
Turning off stage hazards is totally awesome.

One stage transforming into another: also awesome.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Ke8GxO3_Ml0

9hS6AUvKZtI

AfR4drgcHP4

Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Dark Samus as an echo fighter, and more? As if there wasn't already enough about this game to be sold on. I will suck Masahiro Sakurai's dick and smile happily while I'm doing it.

Ridley_Prime
Taken from the older previous Smash thread...

Originally posted by Bentley
Personally I will stop buying Smash games if they ever put K. Rool into the game, awful character wink
kJKjwuTQtGg

Bathing in the salt of K. Rool and Ridley haters will probably never stop being satisfying, at least until Ultimate's release anyway.

victreebelvictr
the first thing they need to change is richter belmont, i hate the hype for echo fighters. they need to look at characters from different games of theirs. like at least one title. like they have none from rpgs only, so throw in geno. they dont have any short villains so that they should add fawful because he is a great part of thr rpgs that he starred in and he is short. lots of variety for a moveset as well.

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough on the character suggestions, but Castlevania fans are lucky to get a character at all, let alone two, so I wouldnt be that picky about Richter. I mean I wouldve liked if Dark Samus was executed at her fullest unique potential, but yknow, still happy to have her. The whole echo fighters branding was a good way of painting moveset clone characters in a more acceptable light, IMO.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Fair enough on the character suggestions, but Castlevania fans are lucky to get a character at all, let alone two, so I wouldnt be that picky about Richter. I mean I wouldve liked if Dark Samus was executed at her fullest unique potential, but yknow, still happy to have her. The whole echo fighters branding was a good way of painting moveset clone characters in a more acceptable light, IMO. true, but one is enough other than a character that is in te same exact game with the same abilities pretty much. at least dark samus has more variety in games that it starred in.

victreebelvictr
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.