antifa forces alt right speaker to abort college event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



aalyasecura95
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/smoke-bomb-protest-halts-altright-speaker-sargon-of-akkad-at-university-2qxghjpwh

thoughts on this??? on the one hand i am glad that a main member of the alt right was deprived a platform for his horrific views. however i don't think antifa help themselves with their level of confrontation and aggression sometimes (although they haven't killed anyone unlike white supremacists and nazis). my view is that antifa is necessary due to the violence of the far right as we saw in charlottesville and the propagation of these ideas on campuses but sometimes they can cause unneeded escalation in the wrong places. this speaker however is a vile trump supporter and i will not exactly weep for the shutting down of this event.

Blindside12
Says the racist^

Emperordmb

Silent Master
Of course the racist would be for this.

BTW, since when is Sargon Alt-right?

Blindside12
Anyone who doesn't to the Marxist agenda is alt right

JFK would be alt right by these standards

aalyasecura95
sargon is definitely alt right as he supported brexit and trump and has spoken against immigrants. i have watched some of his videos and he just misrepresents feminism and parrots all the alt right talking points. also he has hosted white supremacists and others far righters like milo.

Emperordmb

Blindside12
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
sargon is definitely alt right as he supported brexit and trump and has spoken against immigrants. i have watched some of his videos and he just misrepresents feminism and parrots all the alt right talking points. also he has hosted white supremacists and others far righters like milo.


Says the racist

Robtard
Antifa shuts down an event

Alt-Right murders people

Hmmm...

aalyasecura95

Blindside12
Originally posted by Robtard
Antifa shuts down an event

Alt-Right murders people

Hmmm...

The Vegas shooter was a crazy leftists, the guy that shot up Congress was a crazy leftists.

Stop Democrats from murdering people!

Silent Master
Why would you debate someone you disagree with? wow. not only are you a racist, but you also have no clue what debates are.

Blindside12
He's a low information voter. A perfect choice for leftists.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
The Vegas shooter was a crazy leftists,

There's no real proof of that. Don't know what he is, but his stats don't yell "Leftist!". White man, over 50, from Red state and a avid gunophile.

But your deflection from the Alt-Right has been noted.

Blindside12
Sure Rob, like when you said the Florida Sherriff wasnt a leftist, then you got slapped with facts.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
Sure Rob, like when you said the Florida shooter wasnt a leftist, then you got slapped with facts.

The Islamic terrorist who shot up the gay night club? He's a "leftist" now? Lolz.

Blindside12
Edit: "Florida Sherrif"

And you knew what I meant. Petty man.

Robtard
Who did the Florida sheriff shoot?

Blindside12
You knew what I meant petty man baby.

Impediment
Let's keep this civil, Blindside.

Blindside12
OP is a confirmed racist stated by multiple people and confirmed by his own posting.

Robtard
I thought calling someone a "racist" because you couldn't counter their points was something only snowflake leftist fascist did doh?

Blindside12
No he was labeled a racist from the last thread he made. You forgot already?

darthgoober
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
and why would you do that??? you are giving an otherwise fringe crazy person a platform to propagate their views to an audience that is already vulnerable to them due to anti-feminism indoctrination. so if he is not alt right then he is certainly their useful idiot. although imo he is clearly complicit. he supported many alt right initiatives like brexit and donald trump.
Millions of people who supported Obama turned around and voted Trump. Supporting Trump isn't actually a sign that one is alt right even though the alt right supports him. By the same token, all bloodhounds are dogs but not all dogs are bloodhounds.

ArtificialGlory
Well, they certainly gave him quite a bit of free publicity.

Surtur
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/smoke-bomb-protest-halts-altright-speaker-sargon-of-akkad-at-university-2qxghjpwh

thoughts on this??? on the one hand i am glad that a main member of the alt right was deprived a platform for his horrific views. however i don't think antifa help themselves with their level of confrontation and aggression sometimes (although they haven't killed anyone unlike white supremacists and nazis). my view is that antifa is necessary due to the violence of the far right as we saw in charlottesville and the propagation of these ideas on campuses but sometimes they can cause unneeded escalation in the wrong places. this speaker however is a vile trump supporter and i will not exactly weep for the shutting down of this event.

They aren't alt right speakers dipshit, do better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.