The Womens March Has a Farrakhan Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
They refuse to denounce and cut ties with Lois Farrakhan

Just the latest example of the lefts do as I say, not as I do ideology.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/is-it-so-hard-to-denounce-louis-farrakhans-anti-semitism.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/womens-march/555122/

Surtur
Lol remember how the other day was international womens day?

You hear a single feminist in America open their mouth about the way Islam treats women?

Blindside12
Originally posted by Blindside12
They refuse to denounce and cut ties with Lois Farrakhan

Just the latest example of the lefts do as I say, not as I do ideology.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/is-it-so-hard-to-denounce-louis-farrakhans-anti-semitism.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/womens-march/555122/

*Louis

Surtur
ayr0rO348Ds

Lol wow, an Illinois congressman called Farrakhan an "outstanding human being".

Blindside12
Wowza. Why do you think they won't cut ties with him?

ArtificialGlory
Because 'no enemies to the left'.

dadudemon

I think we know why.

In the US, it is okay for the left ignore or even disregard Jews.

Because loving Israel is seen as a "conservative" position. Only stupid gun-toting, god-loving, beer-drinking rednecks like Israel and are Zionists.

BackFire
Farrakhan is a pile of shit that no one should have trouble denouncing.

Bashar Teg
farrakhan's a prophet that i think you ought to listen to

BackFire
You just like him because his name reminds you of "Ferret".

Bashar Teg
nah fam that was public ememy.

kl1hgXfX5-U

Surtur

How can they do so when you have pictures of Obama smiling like a jackass with Farrakhan?

Surtur
So I don't have twitter, but apparently they have some kind of verification feature. Apparently they removed Richard Spencers, but Farrakhan still has his. I don't get the point since I would assume verifying someone is just confirming that person is who they say they are, as opposed to someone pretending to be them?

But anyways, either way I don't get why they'd go after Spencer and not Farrakhan.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
How can they do so when you have pictures of Obama smiling like a jackass with Farrakhan?

See how you like to say that you don't agree with everything Trump does?

Well like that but on the left.

Flyattractor

Well to be fair Obama is a JACKASS!

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/48000/Obama-the-Donkey--48173.jpg

Those ears are a dead giveaway.

cdtm
I'll say this:

No wonder Jews are so paranoid against modern day anti semitism.

Here you've got people who pretend to be friends of the oppressed, associating with a blatant anti-Semite.

Imagine you're Jewish, and see your supposed allies going to this guy, who rants the Jews are gonna get theirs. You must feel like you can't trust people in your own party, any more then you could the bigots on the right.

And the funny thing is those alt right bigots tend to support Israel..

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
I'll say this:

No wonder Jews are so paranoid against modern day anti semitism.

Here you've got people who pretend to be friends of the oppressed, associating with a blatant anti-Semite.

Imagine you're Jewish, and see your supposed allies going to this guy, who rants the Jews are gonna get theirs. You must feel like you can't trust people in your own party, any more then you could the bigots on the right.

And the funny thing is those alt right bigots tend to support Israel..

And I also wonder why Israel is so hated, like why does the UN treat them the way it does? It's weird.

panthergod
And I also wonder why Israel is so hated, like why does the UN treat them the way it does? It's weird.
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by panthergod
laughing out loud

Seriously, I read there has been like 70 resolutions passed about Israel.

Surtur
arJ4SrLVIJQ

laughing

Emperordmb
It's because almost everyone hates the Jews sadly, the Islamists, the vitriolic atheists, the far right, the far left

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's because almost everyone hates the Jews sadly, the Islamists, the vitriolic atheists, the far right, the far left

I don't know what Israel truly did to these people lol. 70 UN resolutions compared to apparently only 7 for Iran.

Is it a Jesus thing? They mad the Jews killed Jesus? Cuz I mean all that resulted in was a 3 day nap in a cave. Nothing was lost except a weekend, so chill out people.

Surtur
nWD3fIZUAO8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.