Favorite and Least Favorite Moment in ToP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
It's almost over, and this could change with the last episode but as of now

My least favorite:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/3e/6d/123e6db2e95a25297e5716e9fe211a54.gif

Because of how stupid that whole situation was

and

https://i.imgur.com/hOyg6Y4.gif

Goku's first Ultra Instinct Transformation was absolutely legendary

cdtm
mCIgvKNY

Galan007
Favorite: Goku attaining UI for the first time against Jiren.

Whis: "Beerus sama, have you anything to say?"
Beerus: "He's coming"...

*BOOOOOM*

Least favorite: tie between how they handled Gohan, and Ribrianne in general.

Kento
Least favorite moment, is anything to do with how the handled Tien.

Favrote moment, Kale's first time going berserker rage after the tournament started

Ridley_Prime
Least favorite moment, how they made Piccolo's elimination some random shock value instead of a defeat worthy of him. He got decent treatment otherwise tho, just not nearly as good as 17, which is unfortunate as they were once equals.

Favorite moment? Hm... Yeah, it's hard to think of one apart from the first time we saw ultra instinct.

Estacado
Favorite: Vegeta demolishing Toppo

Funniest: Piccolo elimination

Least favorite: Hit getting destroyed by Jiren...sad

Ridley_Prime

Damborgson
https://sm.ign.com/ign_fr/screenshot/default/dbs-gohan-att_mpjr.gif

Ridley_Prime

The Ellimist
Listening to Skillz orgasm over every new episode smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://sm.ign.com/ign_fr/screenshot/default/dbs-gohan-att_mpjr.gif laughing out loud

That was bad. thumb up

Another 'least favorite' I'd add is Jiren's characterization. He went from this proveribal 'quiet giant' with seemingly pure motives, to an arrogant, power-hungry douche. thumb down

Ridley_Prime
To be fair, I was never quite sold on Jiren's character to begin with (at least until the manga gave him some even if he has some douche moments there too), so when we finally saw his backstory, I was just like "Yeah... Okay".

Bentley
Least favorite moment: Buu taking a nap.

Favorite moment: Dyspo being faster than full-power Jiren.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Listening to Skillz orgasm over every new episode smile

the objectively best answer

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

That was bad. thumb up

Another 'least favorite' I'd add is Jiren's characterization. He went from this proveribal 'quiet giant' with seemingly pure motives, to an arrogant, power-hungry douche. thumb down

At first I was really hoping for some background into Jiren, and for him to be more verbal.

Then after he started talking I realized I was happy with the quiet giant approach.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Bentley
Favorite moment: Dyspo being faster than full-power Jiren.

This happened when? Lol, even SSJG Goku > Dyspo, and n00b UI Goku blitzed him and Toppo to the point where neither could even register his movement.

Full power Jiren could rip Dyspo's head off before he even blinked.

Anyways, @ thread-

Favorite moment: Probably when Vegeta finally got a new form that Goku didn't have.

Least favorite: Probably when Champa's universe got erased. That shit cut me deep...

Bentley
Dyspo was holding back.

He's so fast that you didn't follow his full abilities. Understandable.

carver9
Gohan was even able to keep up with full powered Dypso and Frieza was blocking his attacks. I feel confident Dypso isnt anywhere close to UI Goku or Jiren in speed.

Playmaker
Favorite Moment: Goku and Frieza working together to defeat Jiran. Oh and Android 17 (or should I say Android MVP) was there.

Least Favorite Moment: God of Destruction Toppo. (Though Vegeta defeating him was nice...even if it felt like a copout.)

Yamcha
Least Favorite: Anything with Ribrianne

Most Favorite: zd0v_1Ch3mI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.