Ultra InStink Goku vs Iron Man Bleeding Edge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
With the power and speed advantage, Iron Man may have an advantage but Goku has heart, can he pull it off?

cdtm
Not a chance. Goku is no Spider-Man.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I have to admit UI Gokus was impressive, I would say he is above the HH tier, where I would put Jiren at. Low Trans to mid Trans imo. He should take it.

RealityWarper

No comment.

Blindside12

carver9
He did that on purpose.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I have to admit UI Gokus was impressive, I would say he is above the HH tier, where I would put Jiren at. Low Trans to mid Trans imo. He should take it.

So you think Thanos can beat him?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
So you think Thanos can beat him?
Thanos who blasted Galactus head clean off? Thanos who fought the full power of the Multiversal Phoenix toe to toe? Easily. You can add Jiren, Whis and Beerus to UI Goku and Thanos would still win.

carver9
Thanos who blasted Galactus head clean off? Thanos who fought the full power of the Multiversal Phoenix toe to toe? Easily. You can add Jiren, Whis and Beerus to UI Goku and Thanos would still win.

Alt reality Galactus (sigh). He fought Thane who didn't know how to use the Phoenix power. This was confirmed. I don't think you have proof that Thanos can beat Goku, let alone Jiren or Whis.

Also, why is Phoenix multiversal?

SSJGGogeta

Carver already has you covered, just wanted to point out that you're asserting a bunch of shit which isn't true.

Like 1. Thanos >>> Galactus... No.

2. Thanos > Phoenix = Multiversal... Wrong, lmfao.

and 3. Thanos can overpower multiple universal+ beings, when he got lol-stomped by Odin who peaks at galaxy level.

Even base DBS Goku >>>>>>>>>>> Thanos, after BoG's.

cdtm
Goku gets hurt by rocks.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by cdtm
Goku gets hurt by rocks.

Thanos got arrested by the police once.

RadZoa
police>>>rocks

Thanos would simply hand wave Goku from existence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.