Ben Grim and Colossus Vs Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is current Wrecking Crew who got a power up.

Bentley
Colossus is the weak link.

Wrecker at the top of his game would be hell for these guys.

leonidas
yeah crew should take the majority--assuming the wrecker is fighting at his best. ben and peter are no hercules. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This is current Wrecking Crew who got a power up.
Power up? How big of a power up?

I'm going with Thing and Colossus. Much less than these two has taken out the Wrecking Crew.

-K-M-
What power up? They got beat up by Doom recently but they gave him serious fight though

Not sure how bulldozer is alive again though

TethAdamTheRock
If im not mistaken they all are at around 40 tons at the least now.

Stoic
Ben and Piotr probably demolish them. They're much stronger. Ben may be able to take them by himself under mid to average showings. When he fought the Colossus/Juggernaut he lost but he still did pretty well considering the handicap. That's way above the Wrecking Crew's pay grade imo.

Ben also happens to be an Intergalactic Wrestling Champion. That means that he has some pretty decent moves to throw on these guys. Anyway but yeah, Team 1 has this.

Bentley
Originally posted by -K-M-
What power up? They got beat up by Doom recently but they gave him serious fight though

Not sure how bulldozer is alive again though

Bulldozer pulled the classic move "too obscure for writers to remember he's dead".

Facee
The only serious threat is Wrecker. The rest can be one shotted by either of the heroes.

juggernaut74
Wasn't teenage Colossus slapping them around in Infinity Wars?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wasn't teenage Colossus slapping them around in Infinity Wars?

Them and Doc Ock.

TethAdamTheRock
Wasn't teenage Colossus slapping them around in Infinity Wars? They were around 10 Tons back then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
They were around 10 Tons back then.

You're trying to give Mungi a stroke? laughing out loud

cdtm
They gave Danny Rand a hard time.

And Danny beat Colossus in Contest of Champions, and the last issue of Claremonts run (The same run he was beat down by The Crew.)

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Them and Doc Ock. You are right I looked it up. Wrecker also appeared to be scared shitless Colossus was going to kill them all.

StiltmanFTW
You are right I looked it up. Wrecker also appeared to be scared shitless Colossus was going to kill them all.

Yes, he was.

But let's also be fair to both parties now. Wrecker had Colossus finished with a single strike of his crowbar to his ribs (one may consider it a suckershot, but that's what happens when you're outnumbered).

His injury lasted long, too.

---
Of course, that was teenage Colossus. He has help in this thread and WC has no Octavius on their side.

TethAdamTheRock
You're trying to give Mungi a stroke? laughing out loud laughing out loud

-K-M-
You're trying to give Mungi a stroke? laughing out loud

Why do people think I have sort of emotional investment in these characters?

Bentley
Yeah, think about it, if Mungi cared so much about characters like the Alpha Flight he would have killed himself several times already.

StiltmanFTW
Neither heaven nor hell wants him, so he keeps coming back... shifty

One Big Mob
Mungi's one of my favorite posters, no joke. But also no joke, so is Carver. What this means, I don't know. Are they on the same level? Maybe

DarkSaint85
Neither heaven nor hell wants him, so he keeps coming back... shifty

Leoni has cursed him.

Never will Mungi taste the embrace of The Maple Death God.

-K-M-

juggernaut74
Neither heaven nor hell wants him, so he keeps coming back... shifty Isn't that Lobo' s moniker?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.