Trump preparing to Fire entire upper echelon of WH Staff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Clean Reset including Javanka

Putinbot1
No one can work with him, he is a nightmare.

Bashar Teg
all their replacements will be russian.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
all their replacements will be russian. I think the TV Avengers, not the Marvel one had an episode like that where Russian sleeper agents were everywhere and now it becomes true! John Steed would not be shocked.

Robtard
So the swamp he promised to drain now seems to be the one he built himself, or what little of it is left? laughing out loud @ Trumpers

Sidenote: Must we have a new thread for every Trump nonsense? Just use the Trump Presidency thread.

Blindside12
Trying to be fair here by reporting in both sides but all you want to do is take pot shots at me as usual Rob.

Once again, things are hostile more and more. I'm taking a break here till Trump returns from his meeting with Kim, nothing else to talk about really till then, because it's the same story every day Russia Russia Russia.

C u guys later.

BackFire
Yeah see you in a day or two.

Blindside12
I'll take that betthumb up

Bashar Teg
russia

BackFire
You say Russia?

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
Trying to be fair here by reporting in both sides but all you want to do is take pot shots at me as usual Rob.

Once again, things are hostile more and more. I'm taking a break here till Trump returns from his meeting with Kim, nothing else to talk about really till then, because it's the same story every day Russia Russia Russia.

C u guys later.

FFS, all I said is that we don't need a new thread for every Trump story, just use the existing Trump thread. It was friendly advice, not an attack or threat.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
You say Russia?

-DVSyv3sHOs?rel=0&autoplay=1

BackFire
In glorious communist Russia, anthem plays you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
FFS, all I said is that we don't need a new thread for every Trump story, just use the existing Trump thread. It was friendly advice, not an attack or threat.

You ever note this when any of the leftists here have made Trump topics separate from the Trump thread?

jaden101
It's fine.

Everything's fine.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
You ever note this when any of the leftists here have made Trump topics separate from the Trump thread?

Yes.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
It's fine.

Everything's fine.

In fact, he planned this from the start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.