God's of Destructions observing Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The Gods seem like a group of beings that respects power... they acknowledge it and succumb to it as well (Zeno). With that said, what fight in Marvel or DC could make the G.O.D's do this? Stand up. I took this as a respect scene, others probably took as something else but let's just focus ok achieving the same results.

43Yhx3XpWOU

Try not to pick the most powerful fight... let's try to find the weakest fights that have happened in comics that could achieve these results.

carver9
CDTM, we already know you believe either Spiderman vs Wolverine or Alfred vs Jubilee fist fight could achieve this... this thread is for others.

cdtm
I'd post a comment so "somebody" participates, but far be it from me to ignore the Op. laughing out loud

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by carver9
The Gods seem like a group of beings that respects power... they acknowledge it and succumb to it as well (Zeno). With that said, what fight in Marvel or DC could make the G.O.D's do this? Stand up. I took this as a respect scene, others probably took as something else but let's just focus ok achieving the same results.

43Yhx3XpWOU

Try not to pick the most powerful fight... let's try to find the weakest fights that have happened in comics that could achieve these results.
Darkseid vs Orion
Thor vs Bor
Prime vs Supermen

Will think of more later

Damborgson
Odin vs Seth possibly.

TheBadguy
the GoDs stood up because goku mastered UI something none of them had been able to do

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry vs WWH

Hal using two Planets to smash Sinestro

bbrem123
Originally posted by TheBadguy
the GoDs stood up because goku mastered UI something none of them had been able to do thumb up It it wasn't so much the fight they respected.

carver9
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Darkseid vs Orion
Thor vs Bor
Prime vs Supermen

Will think of more later

What in these fights would make universe crushers stand up?

SSJGGogeta
The only ones I could think of would be Anti-monitor vs Spectre, Thought Robot vs Mandrakk. Not too sure about Marvel.

cdtm
Batman vs Val Armorr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.