Best avatars of SW forums users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Why not smile

1/2. Zoltan / DMB
3. Sinious
4. Benisboybling
5. Ellimist
6. ILS
7. Selenial
8. Trocity
9. MythLord
10. Fated Xtasy

DarthSkywalker0
JKBart

Geistalt
Sinious' enraged young Sheev was better than smiling old Sheev.

JKBart
in terms of color composition the new one is better

cs_zoltan
wow, finally I'm ranked highly in something

JKBart
u also qualify for top 10 alcoholics

cs_zoltan
only top10?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
u also qualify for top 10 alcoholics

Who else?

JKBart
being in top 10 can range from 1. to 10. smile

Kurk
1. Galan (Thrawn)
2. Ellimist (Mara Jade)
3. DarthAnt66 (Vader dreaming of Padme)
4. JKBart (Hitler, not the current shit)
5. Mythlord (forget her name -- changes his avi too frequently though all of them are likable)
6. Sinious (Sheev)
7. The Lost (idk)
8. ILS (Krayt?)
9. Azronger (RotJ Sheev)
10. Nephthys (idk)

NewGuy01
mine

that's why i chose it

MythLord
Originally posted by Kurk
Ellimist (Mara Jade)

Thats Jaina...

The Lost
1. Galan (Thrawn)
2. Ellimist (Mara Jade)
5. Mythlord (forget her name -- changes his avi too frequently though all of them are likable)
6. Sinious (Sheev)
7. The Lost (idk)
8. ILS (Krayt?)
9. Azronger (RotJ Sheev)
10. Nephthys (idk)

My avi is artwork of Motoko, the protagonist of Ghost in the Shell.

Ursumeles
1. Bart
2. ILS
3. Ant
4. Ellimist

Freedon Nadd
Quan Chi

Kurk
Myth your new sig is sick af

ILS
Pretty sure mine kicks the shit out of all others, sans Bart.

Sinious
Originally posted by Geistalt
Sinious' enraged young Sheev was better than smiling old Sheev. Your obsession with this makes me wanna change it back, but sadly my profile matured up. smile

Azronger
Yeah don't u dare discard the sig I worked so hard to make u

Azronger
1. Galan (Thrawn)
2. Ellimist (Mara Jade)
6. Sinious (Sheev)
7. The Lost (idk)
8. ILS (Krayt?)
9. Azronger (RotJ Sheev)
10. Nephthys (idk)

Ellimist's avi is Jaina not Mara lmao and MythLord is male.

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS

Ur sig is dope but not quite as stylish as mine.

Kurk
Should I keep Slade or go back to Raven?

JKBart
Should I keep Slade or go back to Raven? go for hitler

SheGotHerOwn
rape pepe jack wins

Sinious
Originally posted by Azronger
Yeah don't u dare discard the sig I worked so hard to make u ngl legit tempted now smile smile

Kurk

JKBart
he is more of a symbol, i idolize him as a symbol of hope for humanity, not as a strategist smile

Kurk
An autist is your symbol for humanity? That explains a lot

The Ellimist
Hitler had basically no chance of winning from the start anyway.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Hitler had basically no chance of winning from the start anyway. Except that the entirety of Europe was about to fall to the Axis before the dumbass attacked the Soviets lol.

A significant number of historians will disagree with you there.

deathslash
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Hitler had basically no chance of winning from the start anyway. quite untrue. Most of Europe had already been conquered and the few nation's that were holding out had almost no chance of winning. If he had simply waited, he would have conquered Europe and struck at Russia later. Instead, he diverted much needed troops and supplies to a fight that didn't even need to happen. He was for sure autistic. All of that in conjunction with his racism and overall idiotic ideals makes him arguably the worst person to ever look up to.

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash
quite untrue. Most of Europe had already been conquered and the few nation's that were holding out had almost no chance of winning. If he had simply waited, he would have conquered Europe and struck at Russia later. Instead, he diverted much needed troops and supplies to a fight that didn't even need to happen. He was for sure autistic. All of that in conjunction with his racism and overall idiotic ideals makes him arguably the worst person to ever look up to. thumb up

lazybones
Except that the entirety of Europe was about to fall to the Axis before the dumbass attacked the Soviets lol.

A significant number of historians will disagree with you there.
Originally posted by deathslash
quite untrue. Most of Europe had already been conquered and the few nation's that were holding out had almost no chance of winning. If he had simply waited, he would have conquered Europe and struck at Russia later. Instead, he diverted much needed troops and supplies to a fight that didn't even need to happen. He was for sure autistic. All of that in conjunction with his racism and overall idiotic ideals makes him arguably the worst person to ever look up to.

Hitler didn't exactly have much choice when it came to the Russian invasion. Stalin in 1941 was in the midst of implementing a Five Year Plan focused on munitions and armaments, and I believe there has actually been evidence uncovered that Stalin was preparing for an assault on Germany at some point. And so for Hitler, it would actually make tactical sense to attack early before the Russians had attained comparable levels of industry and armaments. It was a matter of who shot first, rather than whether either would shoot. Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union were ideological enemies with expansionist tendencies, after all.

And I think you'll find that, on the contrary, many historians roll their eyes at the suggestion that, had Hitler done A or B right, he would have won. The forces arrayed against the Nazis were too many and too difficult to assail.

Kurk

lazybones
Well, I'd agree that Stalin wasn't exactly in a position to attack in 1941 and was in denial about the invasion. However, I feel had he been able to build up the military strength to attack Germany, he would have done so, and that must have factored into Hitler's calculations in attacking Russia. They were ultimately, after all, sworn ideological enemies who were known for their opportunism. And although Stalin feared a two front war with Japan, that fear was totally allayed when Japan attacked the United States and diverted their forces elsewhere. In an alternate universe where Germany didn't attack Russia, Japan still would have attacked the US, and that would have given Stalin the freedom to attack Hitler once he had the ability.

Freedon Nadd
Hey, hey. No politics please. Politics is a beech. I've had it enough. I see it everywhere.

Ursumeles
1. JKBart
2. ILS
3. Skillz
4. Ant
5. Freshest
6. DarthSkywalker0

Freedon Nadd
What about you?

Kurk
Originally posted by Ursumeles
1. JKBart
2. ILS
3. Skillz
4. Ant
5. Freshest
6. DarthSkywalker0 I see what you did there wink

Zentrex
Man the tangents are strong with these threads.

Well anyway, I was gonna say that I liked Kurk's Raven profile better

And...ILS' card with both the eyes of Krayt was probably my favorite, but it's hard to decide with all the amazing profile pics.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
Your current sig is very good. thumb up

ILS
Ayy thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by Zentrex

Well anyway, I was gonna say that I liked Kurk's Raven profile better

Ayyy...
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/teentitans/images/d/d6/17d.png

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Your current sig is very good. thumb up for some reason, it does not feature me - 2/10

Zentrex
Ayyy...
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/teentitans/images/d/d6/17d.png

laughing

Kurk
Originally posted by Zentrex
laughing glad to know that there is another aside from MythLord who can appreciate RaeRae smile

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
for some reason, it does not feature me - 2/10
laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
Should I keep Slade or go back to Raven?

The Senate!

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Senate! You already took the senate as your avi.

Freedon Nadd
The Order, then.

Kurk
Myth changes his profile more often than *insert snarky comment here*

MythLord
Yes, yes I do. But this one is prolly gona stay a long time, ngl.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Yes, yes I do. But this one is prolly gona stay a long time, ngl. So you traded that awesome sith profile for a shitty cereal bar? How high were you when you did this?

MythLord
So you traded that awesome sith profile for a shitty cereal bar? How high were you when you did this?
> cereal bar

Oh you sweet, poor, naive child.

Kurk
> cereal bar

Oh you sweet, poor, naive child.
Go back to the Sith profile; or even better make an animated Raven one. I'll even give you my old signature if you want. It'll lessen the pain of remembering how you betrayed me like Malchior.

MythLord
Get a life. And then end it

Kurk
https://youtu.be/kCx31ZMuvN8?t=1m36s

https://image.ibb.co/bMhBSx/Screenshot_68.png

Freedon Nadd
You ever hear the tragedy of Raven, Member of Teen Titans?

MythLord
She was ruined in the eyes of the forum by a jackoff named Kurk.

Kurk
She was ruined in the eyes of the forum by a jackoff named Kurk.
Is it possible to learn this power?

Freedon Nadd
Not from a Kurk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.